Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! (15965 Views)

Must Read: Lagos Dudes… / Lagos Dudes Season 2 Episode 1 / lagos dudes : se1ep1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2013
from the last edition......

The water on them gear both of them back to life...the lady screamed.
"you dey mad? which kind rubbish be dat?" Tunde was angry on seeing that the intruder was Uchenna.
"na u something dey worry, Una dey kerewa, Una open door, Uno no say the prophet go see Una?"

"Get out! " tunde was not ready to back out from the romance.
He pushed Uchenna out of the room, christianah wanted to take her leave but He persuaded her.

Two angry guys were busy talking about their friends when the prophet walked pass them.

"chineke! no be d prophet be Dat?" Uchenna was alarmed when He saw the prophet passing by.
"what do you wanna do?" the second guy asked
"Mumu dey worry you, what if the man catch T.boy"?

Uchenna ignored the Hausa man who wants Tunde to be punished for all his sins.

"thanks man, I Don hear"
"christianah, your Pman dey come oo"
the lady dashed out of the room and ran to her room.
Tunde smiled; "even after 3rounds that girl still get energy " He said in his mind.
But his smile fade...He didn't use condom and He failed in the last coitus interuptus (withdrawal method )...

A week later, they were invited by their street boss.
"Egbon wetin dey ground na"
"Omo aye I need money oo" the area boss replied Tunde.
"baba how we go fit help na?" uche offered a helping hand.
It's being months since their first encounter and their relationship as build up to the level of understanding. The street boss is now a client in their church.

"Wa last my Omo igbo "
"na you I need for the job"
" baba anything for you"

while the boss and uche converse, Tunde tried to get eye contact with uchenna but it was futile.

A beautiful girl was coming their way now, the lady seem to catch the boss and everybody's attention.
"Uchenna, look that girl well "
"Bros Walahi she fine pass fine girl"
the boss laughed..... "she fine But i need money "

He faced Uche " at this time everyday na him de girl dey waka "
"Wetin she dey press for hand?"
"e be like say na fone"
" if she reach that corner, go hijack it from her!"
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2013
am very sorry... I have bin involved in some things that kept me too busy.......Please am back now
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2013
"Sir "
uche was alarmed....
" Sebi you get phone for hand, bring am " the boss seized the phone from uche.
the three boys were rough handled and slapped...their phones were seized they were ordered to follow the girl.

"I can't do it" Mohammed voiced out.
"I'll rather die than steal" He continued.
"Let them have our phones "Uche agreed with Mohammed.

they both looked at Tunde who is in deep thought..
"the girl will pass this route tomorrow, But we can't rob in the day, we are too young for it"
"Let's stalk her, we must know her house and then find a way"

they both disagree " stealing is Bad!" Mohammed keep shouting.

"we have a long road ahead of us, a very long road, we can't Let some street misfits maltreat us like this."
"they won't leave us alone even if they sell our phones, I promise you guys I will deal with them. Let's go against our principles for once."

The two guys agreed and follow the girl home; the girl, a high school student was So engrossed with the phone that she didn't know three amateurs were following her closely.

suddenly Uchenna ran towards the girl from behind and pushed her by the sides. it was a sudden impact, the girl fell and the phone dropped from her hand.

uche picked the phone up and ran away. But the two guys couldn't leave the girl; Mohammed picked up her things while Tunde helped her up...

The girl thanked them and they left her hurriedly, they had reach the road bent Wen the girl realised that her phone was gone
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Ephyartz: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nyc stroy boss. Kinda enjoying dis. U r doin a good job
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ephyartz: Nyc stroy boss. Kinda enjoying dis. U r doin a good job
Thank you boss
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
"guy u bleeped up na, Dat wasn't part of the plan" Tunde was shouting at Uchenna.
After leaving the lady, the two had work faster to a point before picking the Marathon race of their life.
they met him on the road with their phones and were silent until they reach house.

"you think say na only you get brain?" uche reiterate.
At that point, Tunde stopped talking and they both all Forget the argument.

Two weeks later, chriatiana came to Tunde and asked him a question He has always be shunning.

"what If you impregnate someone today"
Tunde refused to answer the question and played with her jokingly. He rethinks his strategy after the girl left.
That evening, the girl traveled........

she came to him in pyjamas , she Did a strip party for him..He was elated, they were naked.
his hands was playing with her womanhood.....

He felt a pain from a far, the pain was sharp, He rushed at the figure with one eye opened and pushed the figure away.
He was awake now, the man He pushed against the wall was the prophet.
He quickly grabs the packed bag in the corner of the room.
Uche trailed behind him......Behind them was the prophet chasing them.
Tunde stopped suddenly; standing by the gate He presumed to be Christiana brother...He was holding a cutlass.

"Am going to kill you today, you impregnate my daughter and try to kill her"
" she almost died of abortion "

The man standing at the gate dashed towards them, they ran in another direction towards the fence. Uche phone dropped But He couldn't pick it up.

They threw their bags over the fence and jumped over the fence. Adrenaline surge as the move through the street without looking back.

They couldn't hide in Mohammed shop; the prophet respects him. they couldnt risk it, the prophet might destroy the shop.
They hide in an uncompleted building far from the shop...

The house was is the storey building Tunde had in mind. They slept in the house completed boys quarters for the day only to wake up to loud noise outside.

It was the area boss; He was asking the landlord to pay for the roofing of the house. He sight and ignored them.....

That evening, they went to a cool spot; Tunde and Uche took beer while Mohammed opt for a malt.

The three boys were chatting and joking about their life in Lagos So far.
Mohammed felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up, the person holding him was a police officer.
"is this the boy?"
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
"Yes dad" the lady replied.
Mohammed received two hot slap before He could defend himself.
"All of them " the lady pointed back at Tunde and uche.

Two other policemen joined and the three boys were dragged to a police station.

" wey my daughter phone " the policeman keep shouting while the other police officers give the boys the beating of their life.

"somebody sent us, Aswear "
"e dey with suraj " .
the other boys were shouting to the deaf ear of the unforgiving police officer's. Tunde was thinking of a way out....

"the phone is in our house " Tunde shouted at the top of his voice.

on hearing this, the beating stopped and Tunde was dragged out of the room.
The policemen took him home with their car and guns, Tunde was handcuffed....

Tunde led them to the uncompleted building that house them, the other policemen waited outside while the girl's father followed him inside.

"e sir, I no fit lie u, d phone no dey House "
whaaps!! two hot slaps landed on his face, He staggered

" you dey play with police officer "
"where Dem born u, u go die today! "

on regaining just strength, He talked again;
"I will give u 20k sir"
The policeman countenance change;
"Wetin u dey talk"

" na suraj tell us Say make we collect ur daughter phone, him wan collect 100k from this house owner self as omo onile "

"So" the officer was impatient

" you go help me arrest suraj at the price of 20k"
" the money will be paid by the owner of this house "

the officer laughed..... " you're too smart for your age, what will be your gain??
"any amount you make, I will collect 60% , you know e no ddey easy to arrest street boys, I go settle some people too"

someone made a sound, they rushed out......

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Jumizie13(f): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Wanna play a smart 1
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Jumizie13: Wanna play a smart 1
Uh?yeah
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2013
The boy they saw was one of suraj boys; He was sent to monitor the environment
"if you move, I go bury you for here" the policeman threatened him with his gun.
" oga I no hear anything ooo"

The boy was dragged into the room;
"if you keep your mouth shot, I go give you 3k or if not na cell u go sleep till we catch ur oga"

"It's better if he sleeps in the cell; those boys are loyal like mad " Tunde voiced his opinion.
"Aswear I no go tell "

They heard the sounds of car parked outside;
"that's the owner, Let me go and meet him" Tunde said and left the room.

The owner was communicating with the policemen outside when Tunde showed up.
"na one of them be that" the point his finger towards Tunde
The policemen made an attempt to arrest Tunde But were stopped by the sound of their radio.
shocked that the policemen left Tunde, the owner muttered a curse silently....

"you and your boss Don turn my house into your home; you even have police backing " the man faced Tunde knowing his anger and countenance can solve anything unless He pay.

"Tell your boss that I'll Bring the money tomorrow as agreed and if He ever threaten me, na two dead people go meet God for house"

"How much are you willing to pay to end suraj tenure on your land"
"En?"
"the policemen here will help you arrest suraj and his boys at the price of 50k"

"This country Sa, we both know suraj will be release if police catch am"
"That's Why you have to pay at that price "
"Ill give them 70 to get rid of the bastard "

They made a deal and proceeds into the building to tell the officer inside

"one more thing sir, Let me be the house agent when the house is completed and before that, Let me continue to stay in your house, I'll pay when the house is completed"

The man laughed; " can you do the legal work?
"yes "
"No agent fee for you ooo,"
Tunde smiled and they agreed on the terms ...

The Policeman smiled when He sight them, he was waiting for them at the entrance, he walked towards them leaving the boy.behind. They made plans for the next day.......

The owner left leaving them behind;
"stay here, I'll release your friends "
"0k Sir " Tunde smiled at the corrupt police officer who seems to have forget his main goal; her daughter's phone.

Tunde looked around, he sensed something missing;
"where is that boy"?
"Oh I don almost forget, He dey una room. "

when they reached the room, the boy was gone...
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2013
"How could you be So St....."Tunde stopped when He realised He was talking to an adult.
"I'll release your friends " the police officer turned his back and left him with his mouth opened. does He wanna use this to say sorry for his stupidity.?

He locked the door and left the house; staying in the house will be a suicide mission....
He took a bold step, He decide to search for the boy.

Meanwhile, back at the police station, the two other boys were released. Angry as they were, they decided to break lose from the power of suraj by confronting him.

Tunde saw the boy at a paraga joint near the boy's street; it was a joint police can't see. Tunde caught the boy from behind.

"Let's make a deal" He offered
"see this were oo, alaye drop my cloth, Na my area u dey oo" the boy was shouting.

"Abeg Na, if Raj should hear this, e go kill me" Tunde pleaded with him.
" I go give you more than He gave u, I go carry oloso give you for one hour..." Tunde was desperate

"Ino fit trust police"
"trust me"

The boy requested for five hundred naira which He took to the street prostitutes house. Tunde waited first him till He finished his stuffs; He has decided to keep the boy for himself.

He heard a sound and a groaning sound, he quickly rushed inside.... Lying on the floor with a broken bottle to the head was the boy...

"What happened? " Tunde questioned a person beside him
"Dat boy Na thief, He wan thief money from that ashi, Na him Dat one nab am for head "

it seems God was on his side, the boy was rushed to a clinic nearby and Tunde strolled home.

As He was leaving, He saw his two friends with 2by2 planks walking fast towards the street boss location.
He looked up, suraj was expecting them with cutlass in hand...
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Gmring people, how was your night? I Hope I still have your supports....
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Ziziola: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2013
G a.m Alaafyn. Those boys no evn lyk themselves. Cutlass to planks? Let's see who wins
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ziziola: G a.m Alaafyn. Those boys no evn lyk themselves. Cutlass to planks? Let's see who wins

anger leads to destruction
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tunde feared for the lives of his friends, But they were out of reach . from where He stood, the two boys were attacked from behind with a similar weapon.

They fell, the blow spent them straight to the ground, their weapon fell. The boss was laughing....
Tunde ran as fast as his leg could take him.

He saw the boss slapping them for every question He asked,. The boss stopped when He Tunde.

"T.boy! u wan save your boys"
"Abeg brosie, help me release them...them b mumu , Dem no sabi " Tunde pleaded on their behalf.

"How much you wan pay?"
"I get correct info wey go help u"
"It's about that house wey we Dey stay" Tunde concluded.

"say Wetin happen? "
"The owner said He will pay tomorrow "

"see this madman oo, I tell u say inono? "
"u do, But uno say wetin I wan tell u...."Tunde cleared his throat.

"sule oko oba get interest in that house too, I saw him yesterday " He concluded.
sule is another thug who wishes to lay claim to the area, He is suraj arch enemy because He has never bow to him.

"Hahaha.. dis boy, u too Dey lie"
"if Uno believe me, come see for your eye tomorrow "

The boss returned his friends to him and threatened to break his legs if He find out him Dey lie.

"you boys are mad, Una Dey make me put my life on the line for Una" He spoke to them with irritation.
"Thank God the blow is not too much that it cause a fracture, Let's go visit sule "
They didn't reply...

Sule Oke was enjoying himself when Tunde and his friends visited him. He looked at them and continue his iyan and egusi soup.

Tunde didn't know what to say...
sule spoke first " Wetin your boss Send u, Abi Uno no say I no Una be suraj boys?

"we need your help sir"
" we want to treat suraj Bleep up, see how He molested my boys "
"if you need money, there is an uncompleted house nearby, the owner wan give suraj 120k"
Tunde told him everything without giving him a chance to reply.

Sule was in deep thought, apart from the money, It's time He establish himself... He agreed and Tunde gave him the address.

Tunde was in deep thought on their way home, ....
"guy howfar, Wetin Dey happen Na" Uche asked.

"I Don enter wahala, I have involved the police and two thugs " He sighed.
"there will be War tomorrow"
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Christmas; a time to reflect.
Many years ago, Christ was born for the salvation of our souls; a medium to bring us closer to God. The birth(Although the date was not recorded ) of Jesus signifies a new beginning; something different from the norms the world conformed to.
Whether you're a Christian or of other religion sects, It's time to reflect on ourselves... what have we gained from our wayward ways?
Have you been following the natural laws made in your heart from birth?
Is your conscience still working?
By his birth, the devilish rule was put to rest...please lets turn a new leaf and give your self a new name. Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance peeps..
I love u

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by 360prince(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oga good afternoon to you 00oo. I swear your story is interesting but first where my alomo and xmas meat?

Happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
360prince: Oga good afternoon to you 00oo. I swear your story is interesting but first where my alomo and xmas meat?

Happy new year in advance

bro...no vex oo....happen....ure d bros na......ur alomo dey on sea oo.
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by 360prince(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
alaafyn:

bro...no vex oo....happen....ure d bros na......ur alomo dey on sea oo.
my biggest oga there is no problems with the meat. The dog meat taste delicious but come continue this story... Quickly.smiley
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
The tomorrow came like winds, the scars it left is a story to talk about.
The day came like a normal day, birds hummed inside the uncompleted building that house the three lagos dudes.

It was 8:00am when the house owner came, the suraj gang came a moment afterwards, carrying crude weapons: cutlass, planks and some charms to back it up.

The owner looked around for the presence of the ever disappointing Nigeria police. He decide to give on to Suraj...

A loud sound erupt from behind, the wind stand still, humming birds flee for their innocent lives.

Sule oke appeared with a local hand gun and a crowd which is not less than twenty; this doubles the size of Suraj.

"sule were, wetin make you con disturb me for here"
"alaaye, na the money or your lives o" Sule replied and point his gun on Suraj.

Suraj pull out his phone to arrange his boys, Sule was a good marksman or maybe it was luck, his shot turned the phone in pieces.

"Abeg call one of your mates jo" suraj ordered his boys but before they could try to call, sule boys overpowered them.

The battle of the ucompleted flower was terrible, the smell of blood and fresh flesh filled the air, Sule shot suraj repeatedly, but it was futile.

Due to the many opposition, Suraj boys soon bow to the rabbit; they run for their lives, leaving their boss behind.

Suraj also tried to run, but he was a target, the other gangs pounce on him and tried to cut him repeatedly with their cutlasses.
Suraj wounded some of them due to his secret powers.
He was captured soon when the gang switched weapon from cutlass to planks. They hit him repeated on his legs.

Meanwhile, two police vehicle was at a vantage point; the occupants made bettings on the outcome of the war and waited for their chance.

Sule recited some few words and cut himself with his knife. He made his way through to where his boys captured Suraj.
The knife pierce suraj thick skin, he yelped in pain.....

"thats a mark for disobeying me" sule spoke and looked at his boys "weldone people, abeg find our money" he refered to the house owner.

Two louder shots were heard and tear gas were being shot into the air.
"anybody wey try to run, i go spoil him career"

suraj was transferred into a state hospital where he was to be treated. The policemen captured sule and some of his boys.

Sule's boys were bailed by their parents while Sule was jailed till he will be charged to court.

"Tunde how far na" the police officer called on him after all has being settled.
"thanks oo"
the police officer gave them 20k from the 100k giving to them.

That evening, the three boys were picking up broken bottles from their environment when two heavily drunk guys appeared.
One of them is Suraj second in command; he was the first one to fled during the battle.

The three boys were afraid, two mean looking weapons faced them.
"traitors!, look up and guy...na today we go kill una"
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2014
360prince: my biggest oga there is no problems with the meat. The dog meat taste delicious but come continue this story... Quickly.smiley

chief, no excuse can be made for my delays.....
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2014
well...this is SAD.... all uncopied data out the drain
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Where did we stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Sweet Pain" / Torn / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.