Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot (1797 Views)

PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony / MBGN Model Esther Kanu Slumps, Dies At 24 / British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by PregnantBoy(m): 3:18am On Nov 20, 2013
British pop singer and Jay Z’s protege, Rita Ora
slumped and collapsed on the set of her photo
shoot in Miami Beach yesterday and was rushed to
a hospital by ambulance according to photographers on the scene.

These new photos are to serve as promo pictures
for her next campaign.

Photos show the 22-year old’s eyes closed as she
was being unloaded from the ambulance on a
stretcher before being attended to by emergency
personnel.

She was reportedly preparing for her photo shoot
on the beach near the SoHo Beach House hotel
when she fainted in her makeup trailer.

She’s fine now according to her Personal Doctor.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5284[/url]

Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by Airforce1(m): 3:25am On Nov 20, 2013
I think she's pregnant.. tongue
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by Wizzy14418(m): 4:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Airforce1: I think she's pregnant.. tongue

maybe...[right][/right] grin
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Glad she's ok smiley #HugeFan
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by Sepp360(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Buh come to fink of it, do witches get pregnant?...*hehehehe*

"i nor talk anytin ooo"
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by demelza: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2013
This girl is soooo overrated.
I cant understand the hype behind her.
#navy
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by angelTI(f): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Working overly too hard just to be famous?
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by Danielle22(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2013
She doesnt luk gud........abi na tu much work
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by homesteady(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Get well soon!
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by ichommy(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2013

Maybe
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by cyara(f): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2013
homesteady: Get well soon!

How come i meet you in every thread i open ? Sorry to say but do you do anything else ?
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by idupaul: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2013
cyara:

How come i meet you in every thread i open ? Sorry to say but do you do anything else ?

And how come you open every thread he been on ? Sorry to ask do you also do anything else?
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by Waspy(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Nice shape there.... #Cokebottle
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by icebebe(f): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2013
idupaul:

And how come you open every thread he been on ? Sorry to ask do you also do anything else?
and hw com u ar shookin mouth in deir matter,sorry to ask also do u do anyfin else
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by Big4wig(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2013
icebebe: and hw com u ar shookin mouth in deir matter,sorry to ask also do u do anyfin else
and how cum u are also shookin ur mouth in their biz,sorry to ask also,ice u no get work?..lol
Re: Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot by benkings(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Big4wig: and how cum u are also shookin ur mouth in their biz,sorry to ask also,ice u no get work?..lol
icebebe: and hw com u ar shookin mouth in deir matter,sorry to ask also do u do anyfin else
idupaul:

cyara:

how come u quys are askinq how come on this thread? Sorry to say but do u quys do anything else? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tiwa Savage Performance @ BET AWARDS IN L.A / Madness:lil Wayne & The Dream Dating The Same Girl-see Photo / /.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.