Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,854 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch (19097 Views)

Bring Your Dictionary! Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince. / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince’s Foz Concert! / Download New Songs From Iceprince Album Fire Of Zamani Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by nex(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2013
This was meant to be some kinda of joke...at least so I thought, till I confirmed from Chocolate City Music directly, and they confirmed this News. Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, the lingual gymnast has offered his services to the effort by one of Nigeria's top record labels to launch the second album from their one of their best acts, who is also among the top ranked musicians in Nigeria.

Ice Prince himself had earlier this month, made public that USA based rap star of Rick Ross's MAYBACH MUSIC GROUP, Olubowale Folarin, popularly known as WALE will be performing at the Fire Of Zamani Album Launch concert scheduled for Saturday, November 23, 2013 at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island,Lagos.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zhcao1rxnjk/UocHoq0j3nI/AAAAAAAABWM/hJDDekNLHXs/s1600/FOZ+Poster.jpg[/img]

With the inclusion of the "Igodomigodo" to the list of those who will be on stage on that night, I wish to advise all those intending on attending the event, to do so preferably in the company of an Anglo-Latin translator or better still, a professional Scrabble dictionary. I'm having some thought that maybe, just maybe he would surprise us that day and speak plain English, but then...

[flash=720,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--bMrwySyI8[/flash]

Tickets for the event are available at E-Centre, GET Arena, and online via AFRITICKETS: http://www.afritickets.com/event/ice_prince_fire_of_zamani_album_launch_concert_186
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by waleadex(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Wow! This man is going to be firing some intercontinental-balistic-missiles at the audience.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by robi55(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hahahaha na their grammer go tie raper

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Rexphobia(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
I pity people wey go enter the show o.

Dem go come back with migraine.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Phay8(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
space booked

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by AdekunleSegun(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
ok then
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Ghadafy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
This concert is gonna be higgi-hagga..

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by anselm791(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Who else thinks its going to be boring?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by venous(f): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
As in "launching"...? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That would be another outbreak of lingual diversity that would make a gross achievement in throwing its honourable innocent and naive listeners or audience as you may say, into au unquantifyable never-reaching world of comprehension...

I no understand wetin I write

25 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by AdimGreat(f): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg wetin im dey go find there? Mtchwww...pls go to wher ur grammar is relevant
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by olufemi26(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
The show is going to be fun. LoL.
I'm sure that alone has increased the sales of ticket
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by REZOLUTE: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
First to coment o abeg who d gift dey wit make e give me sharp sharp b4 wahala start hia...........waitin tho
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by tayoxx(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
E Don happen o...fire of obahiagbon

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by tjdj: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
im sure that senator got another word for "Album Launch"

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by LMAyedun(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Launch of Grammatical Display

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by mrcassanova(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Gramatical Brouhahaha

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Some indolent folks here, will try to defame and extirpate the reputation of this hardworking man ! It's so lugubrious and malicious of you! In a moment they will show their falderal!

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by deebrain(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
All join....He can as well perform in the show....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Thankgodtt(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow- that's a gud 1. I have always thought this man was a very serious man-- (u knw wot I mean). Kudos---

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by emmaduks(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
i love this, una go fear fear

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by seangy4konji: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
this man no go kill me with laugh ooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by tjdj: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
check out all artiste on that album launch cover, they all have shades on their eyes to cover the barlistics the senator is gonna throw at them, na only wale i pity(him no know wetin they come, dis one pass solar eclipse oh), as for burna boy, him no need shade anyway, shebi na pata(underwear) him go take sing for stage anyway....Fela turning in his grave

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Clemzy16(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Clemzy16(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Patrick obahiagbon go steal the show that day. Im go turn am to comedy concert.

An Edo Man invited his
friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin,
the family put
yam,
rice, meat etc, into the grave in
line with
tradition. A man asked why? The
Edo man smiled
&said,
according to our tradition, the
dead go on a
long
journey & need all the food items
they can
get".
The man dropped N100,000
inside and
said,
"when the food finish, buy more".
Another man
dropped N50,000 and said, "add
this incase
it's not
enough".
Akpos smiled and brought out his
cheque
book & wrote a cheque of
N200,000,
dropped it in the
coffin & took the N150,000 notes
as a
change, then
said, "Nwanne, withdraw when
you reach dia
o...It is
going to be a dangerous journey
we don't
know how
many robbers are out there and
afterall we
are in a
cashless economy na! Travel well
o!"

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by FlameZee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dem no need any other comedian for d show.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ol' gee's discovering his true calling.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by IAMBREEZY: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
I won't miss this show atall just to see this man live.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Abagworo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Talking about "Fire Of Zamani", the album is FIRE!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by johnwizey: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Clemzy16: Patrick obahiagbon go steal the show that day. Im go turn am to comedy concert.

An Edo Man invited his
friends for his mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin,
the family put
yam,
rice, meat etc, into the grave in
line with
tradition. A man asked why? The
Edo man smiled
&said,
according to our tradition, the
dead go on a
long
journey & need all the food items
they can
get".
The man dropped N100,000
inside and
said,
"when the food finish, buy more".
Another man
dropped N50,000 and said, "add
this incase
it's not
enough".
Akpos smiled and brought out his
cheque
book & wrote a cheque of
N200,000,
dropped it in the
coffin & took the N150,000 notes
as a
change, then
said, "Nwanne, withdraw when
you reach dia
o...It is
going to be a dangerous journey
we don't
know how
many robbers are out there and
afterall we
are in a
cashless economy na! Travel well
o!"
Dry as desert

7 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Sknda(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
A daily devotional for you www.gospelshower..com
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by sCun: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
He is now being used as the comedian he is.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Of Nollywood Awards 2012 Winners List / Guinness Record Holder Woman With The Smallest Waist / Who Can Remember This Ibo Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.