Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch (19098 Views)

Bring Your Dictionary! Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince. / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince’s Foz Concert! / Download New Songs From Iceprince Album Fire Of Zamani Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Gido2sun(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2013
Plz go with ur dictionary
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by philme16: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
The gangster of grammatical higgy hagga is coming to detonate Anglo-Latin bangers
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Boyooosa(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Boye94: launching higi haga
Not only HIGI HAGA, plus some KRINKUN KRANKUN, because it is going to be a SAGA. Don't pre-empt a STILL BORN, may be the presents will be able to put an end to this KHAKI-OSTO- MOBO-CRAZY! grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Boyooosa(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Gido2sun: Plz go with ur dictionary
Don't go with a dictionary because it won't work! the inspiration is not limited to a mono-lingual but what i will call diversi-linguistico which requires POLYTIONARY! grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by danielmichael(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
wad a santarical an a captomanous display itll be...nonsense
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by lekkie073(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
fire of zamani....... grammar of obahiagbon..... grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Djmantana: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
To dat shw,me am gravitating dere wid tremendious acceleration and alarcrity to watch patrick engulf that domecilliary habitation wid a gigabyte confligeration.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Copperfield(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Am glad that Igodomigodo will be at the album lunch. I have a question or two to ask his lordship about the state of affairs of the Edo people and how the album lunch of the fire of Zamani can drimocosiously fanguate the Edolites and keep them in a state of orgah mohgah.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by stecol(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2013
venous: As in "launching"...? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That would be another outbreak of lingual diversity that would make a gross achievement in throwing its honourable innocent and naive listeners or audience as you may say, into au unquantifyable never-reaching world of comprehension...

I no understand wetin I write
gud a tin u knw
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by originalking1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
venous: As in "launching"...? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That would be another outbreak of lingual diversity that would make a gross achievement in throwing its honourable innocent and naive listeners or audience as you may say, into au unquantifyable never-reaching world of comprehension...

I no understand wetin I write
bros i can see that ur brain is in a state of higrydypigrydy n has occumagetted around the jarfarsan!!! "pls dont ask me d meaning cos am sleeping!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by akhis: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
I have two tickets but need a companion to go with
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by twity(f): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Seriously, I need feed back from those who went. Was the man as comic as I thought he would be?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Kai5vil: 5:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Kai5vil: 4:35am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by Kai5vil: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2014
me
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch by MhizEnkay(f): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gido2sun:
Plz go with ur dictionary
there is no need for that.. We understand every word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Of Nollywood Awards 2012 Winners List / Guinness Record Holder Woman With The Smallest Waist / Who Can Remember This Ibo Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.