Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc (4931 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Ladies: Do You Still Respect Guys That Begs You For Money? / A Man That Begs You ❤️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2013
My name is AJ, am a student of Delta state university Abraka, this is my diary of this Girl I met that begs too much..
I met this girl, she is from the same village with me but she stays in Lagos with her parents. I met her in one of my departmental rallies. I approached her; she was forming as if her parents are very rich. This is a girl I know almost everything about her, only that I was just meeting her for the first time. To be sincere with you, her parents no get any shi-shi or even shicom and she was even forming for me, you even need to see the way she was looking at me as if am still a small boy and am not up to her level. We later exchanged mobile numbers and went our different way.
Two weeks later I called this particular girl on the phone, the way she even responded. When I called her, she said she doesn’t know who was calling her; but she was the one that gave me her number oooo, maybe she has even deleted my number from her contact list. She asked me who I was, I told her who I was and where we met, she still insisted she doesn’t know me neither has she met me, I immediately cut the call.
Two months later, one of my cousin came visiting me, he knew this particular girl very well. He called this girl with my phone, they talked for about 2minutes, he asked her if he could give the phone to me for us to talk, she said she can no longer talk and that she was tired, maybe we will talk some other time, he was even begging her to talk to me. she finally agreed. Immediately he gave me the phone to talk with her I cut the call because I don’t like been insulted. Not that am interested in dating her, is just to say hi. I deleted her contact from my phone.
A month later this girl called me, she asked me where I stay, I told her, she said she will love to come see me, I was surprised because she was being to jovial and I was kind of sensing some danger. She couldn’t believe it where I told her I was staying. I was staying in one of the best and expensive places outside the campus. She said she has a friend staying in that hostel too. Two days later I just finished cooking beans with bread and I served myself, I was about to start eating when I heard a knock on my door, I opened the door and behold it was this girl. She just said hi to me, we didn't even finish exchanging greetings when she went to were my food is, grabbed my it and started eating. I was watching her as she finished my food. She left the plate there for me and said she was coming back that she wants to check her friend. I was speeches, as she left. Later that evening, her friend who is my neighbor told me that she was moving in with her , that were she was squatting, she was sent parking from the place. That means she doesn’t even have a place of her own and she was even forming.
Barely one week she moved into the hostel, she was always inside my room, either she is begging pepper or sugar or even bathing soap, in fact she begs anything up to the extent she begged me to borrow her my boxers for one week. There was a day I was holding chewing gum, she came and just grabbed my hand, took the gum and started eating. If she meets me eating, she must join me and she wouldn’t even beg to join, she will just dip her hands into the plate and start eating. The one that annoys me most is, anytime I just finish cooking and served myself she will just arrive. This happens almost every time. Each time my friends who come to visit me are arguing about relationship and dating, she will just jump in and say she can’t date poor guys ooooo, her level pass their own. Why don’t you ask , what is she? Of course she is a poor girl, a wannabe for that matter. This is a girl that is begging me to date her but I refused and she asked me to hook her up with one of my friends. Some girls in my room were saying what they would do if they see wizkid, one said she will strip herself in front of him, another said she will grab him and will not let him go. This girl said not her ooooo, she can’t even try all those dirty things according to her. she said she is bigger than that and that she is even bigger than wizkid. If she really get levels as she feels, why she com dey beg? Later the girl she was staying with sent her packing, she later beg if she could stay with me, stay with me? Hell nooooooo! I refused, I no want wahala.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/618-the-girl-i-met-that-begs-too-much

Nairalanders, please share ur experience if you have ever experience similar thing.

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by adezjamz(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Mr. 9c grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by hotwax: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Most girls do. Pride a trademark of Nigerian girls.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Dubemkelly(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2013
That's my Lag girl repping well. @Op u never jam,hope she has told u dat she leaves @banana island, dat she hates it when folks buy gala on board plane,dat her brother Chinedu plays for Arsenal. Those r kinda babes dat would board BRT n claim dey r in a red cab,chopping @mama Iyabasere buka dey form KFC chilling,@aboki kiosk dey form shopping @d mall.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by demelza: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2013
grin Some girls are wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by homesteady(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2013
She borrowed your boxers? undecided
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Chiidi(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Hahaha.. I no fit laugh. cheesy cheesy

omo see gobe.

A lot of girls live a ''fake life'' forming what they are not.

I confronted one during my 2go days and she was like, i have 2 bb phones, my boyfriend is richer than my sorry ass, my dad is super rich, her bf spoils her wit gifts and all that

I come begin wonder, no be this girl dey beg me for go credit last week

I advised her about her fake life then she deleted me. Edo gurl based in lag she claims. Always showing off her boobs and and immorality. Snappin with flashy cars she see's in church...

I hope she changes some day, i really feel for her sad

Deleting things.

I love girls who live a simple life like me. wink

no forming .

4 Likes

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Chiidi(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2013
homesteady: She borrowed your boxers? undecided

lolzz. Maybe op meant panties.

Some girls wear boxers too sha, but borrowing it Thats so not cool.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Presbulg(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Psml.....
Any guy wey enter this girl go regret am
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Presbulg(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2013
Plus this kind girls no dey get get real friends.
She might even end up getting pregnant for a farmer,mechanic,vulcanizer,re-wire. etc etc etc
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by njuwo(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Op, after she give your food amnesty for your present you come dey speeches. And sef op na which kind boxer u dey use wen she borrow. Na aproko paper bag size.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2013
@OP, I donno where your girl is from, but I know that's typical of Benin Girls. . . Most girls and even guys from Edo/ South-South region always try to prove what they're not. . . Evident crudeness. . . SMH. tongue
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Dem plenty for Unibuja especially faculty of law girls starving themselves just to buy brazillian hair and bb which is their trademark not even bothering to change their 'it was white shirt'!

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2013
peppy luv: Dem plenty for Unibuja especially faculty of law girls starving themselves just to buy brazillian hair and bb which is their trademark not even bothering to change their 'it was white shirt'!

lmfao
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by ChiSun27(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2013
I'm allergic to such girls...I distant myself sharpaly sharpaly!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by jmoore(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2013
May God deliver them. Amen
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by rodriogo: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2013
Damn! I kwn dat gal, she wz once a receptionist at julius beggar nig plc.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by mspee(f): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Some Delsu girls with their 'I too much' attitude. They have nothing yet they won't let you hear word because of the brazillian hair and BB phones they starved to buy.
Take them out, they'd order for 2 weeks food, thieves.
Can't even construct a simple sentence without blunders.
Always running to asaba, warri, agbor and benin during weekends to do ten ten naira runs. angry
See them in exam hall stretching their necks like giraffes with their smelling wigs. undecided
See them cat-walking like they own the world, but where they live is like a dirty poultry. angry

Run after a shinning Delsu girl at your own peril sha. grin

4 Likes

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2013
grin delsu !
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by benkings(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2013
op u dull oooooo,she dip hand inside ur food witawt permission?? If na me be u ah qo qive her a dirty n resoundinq slap! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by deflover(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
ms_pee: Some Delsu girls with their 'I too much' attitude. They have nothing yet they won't let you hear word because of the brazillian hair and BB phones they starved to buy.
Always running to asaba, warri, agbor and benin during weekends to do ten ten naira runs. angry
See them in exam hall stretching their necks like giraffes with their smelling wigs. undecided
See them cat-walking like they own the world, but where they live is like a dirty poultry. angry

delsu gal alert......may day may day.......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by nicky4lif(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Really?benin girls but I have this benin frnd,she was calm cool headed nd all so I always believed what ever she saaid.she said her dad is not a good man,he beats her mom,doesn't give the mom money nd he is very rich ooo...her words(if u see the compound my mama from the comot,u no go believe.wen my mama dey go farm,people go dey ask am,nobi dis compound u from comot,nobi that man be ur husband?so we went for her wedding some months back nd I was shocked what I saw,to say the list..we didn't even see compound to do the wedding.another one is one benin frnd of mine,4yrs ago that I met her,she said she was travelling nd that everything was ready so she was just waiting for the date she will leave,untill now she is still herem..later she start saying her husband/husband to be will come nd pick her from here nd that her car had already been bought...this is 4yrs after nd she is still here.she told she bought a car nd she has a driver but she was giving the car out to her mom that she needed a jeep,so when I told her I wanted to see the car,she took a pix of one car without a plate now nd sent it to me,I did like I didn't notice.on her bithday she downloaded a lot of cakes nd wrote on her DP(this is just my birthday cakes oooo,I wonder how my wedding gift will be...I ignored her.she wrote again(yeeeeee my xmas gifts has started coming...yeepeed thanks for the 1million naira...I ignored.she wrote again(yeeee,its happening now at lepaz boutique apapa breanch nd then I ask her,girl how do I get to ur boutique lekki breanch?my sister's guy just came back nd they are looking for where to shop,then she said....girl the shoes I have there from 25k to 75k so I was like...are u trying to say I can't wear such shoes?(She)no but I don't want window shoppers(me)my just got back nd u can't tell me he doesn't have money(she)girl I no want ooo,if he likes let him come from the sky,can he spent 400 to 500k in my boutique(me)girl does it matter how much he spends,what u shld be worried abt is collecting ur money for the ones he will buy(she)no oooo,no bring them come,someone warned me abt window shoppers(me)girl u can lie,u will just be lying up nd down(she)kai,I no nice like this ooo...I no fit talk pass like this...bad belle.what for ikoyi breanch december(me)no lie jor nd she deleted me.who cares?I had always wanted to delete her cos of her many lies,good she did it herself.
jassie: @OP, I donno where your girl is from, but I know that's typical of Benin Girls. . . Most girls and even guys from Edo/ South-South region always try to prove what they're not. . . Evident crudeness. . . SMH. tongue
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Cool lies...no one can be this broke undecided
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
then the op na mugu or he don put fisi and jara for the tori
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by ChiSun27(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi: Cool lies...no one can be this broke undecided

Just thank God for your own life...guess you don't know what is happening outside the comfort of your home.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Santi19(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
E get one girl for my lodge too in school, dat one fit borrow anything!!! from salt to maggi to groundnut oil chai......she disturbed one of my guys in d lodge for more dan an hour just for some spoons of milk...
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Santi19: E get one girl for my lodge too in school, dat one fit borrow anything!!! from salt to maggi to groundnut oil chai......she disturbed one of my guys in d lodge for more dan an hour just for some spoons of milk...
Haha grin grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
ms_pee: Some Delsu girls with their 'I too much' attitude. They have nothing yet they won't let you hear word because of the brazillian hair and BB phones they starved to buy.

E be lyk say one delsu babe don snatch your man before. tongue
Why the tin dey pain u lyk dis wink

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Odunharry(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sme Bendel gals i hail o
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by mspee(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

E be lyk say one delsu babe don snatch your man before. tongue
Why the tin dey pain u lyk dis wink

Them dey snatch man? Na boys them dey snatch o jare.

No dear, e no dey pain me.
Why you dey talk like delsu babe?

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
ms_pee:

Them dey snatch man? Na boys them dey snatch o jare.

No dear, e no dey pain me.
Why you dey talk like delsu babe?

Lmao @ d last sentence..... grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I could be one na.... wink wink
U get broda? wink tongue
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Smartiegurl(f): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lolzzzzz. Ayaf died ohh.

Wonderful lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Hotties Post Your Twerking Videos here / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.