Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections (2585 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by lagosph: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Chief Umeh exposes the names of all distribution officers in Idemilli North LGA. They were all from the SW. Apparently they refused to distribute the result sheet so as to enter the figures later on. Ofcourse Channels won't let him conclude the exposition
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by talktimi(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2013
I thought the 180 thugs arrested in Owerri were election monitors ? Why APC dey fall my hand like this na sad

1 Like

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2013
I am sure you saw how he was embarrassed by the Channels TV crew. They punctured all his lies and his desperation to play ethnic politics. The man is not only a bigot but also a pathetic liar!

13 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gbanikiti(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2013
I also watched it and I was so disappointed at his comments. Now,he has confirmed APGA to be a party filled with ethnic bigots and bloody supremacists.

6 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by jmaine: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: I also watched it and I was so disappointed at his comments. Now,he has confirmed APGA to be a party filled with ethnic bigots and bloody supremacists.

So you don enter jail briefly cheesy.wetin you do this time ?
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by warrior01: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Call him anything but he said the truth; right?
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Mynd44: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Nigeria love to live in lies and deception. The TV station showed the man the liar he is with his own words and some people will call him "hero"

3 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gbanikiti(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

So you don enter jail briefly cheesy.wetin you do this time ?
I no do anything my friend. My main moniker is still intact. I just say make I use this one small. wink grin
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by jmaine: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: I no do anything my friend. My main moniker is still intact. I just say make I use this one small. wink grin

See format grin
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gbanikiti(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

See format grin
If I hear.... grin grin
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
take dat: I am sure you saw how he was embarrassed by the Channels TV crew. They punctured all his lies and his desperation to play ethnic politics. The man is not only a bigot but also a pathetic liar!
Truth is bitter. When people say the truth that no one wants to hear, they are blackmailed and called bigots.
Victor Umeh only exposed the facts. Which is that INEC officers who were saddled with the responsibility of supervising the election in Idemili North local govt are from the southwest and that if we'r to bring sentiments into that election, then APC, being a political party based mainly in the southwest, is in a better position to sabotage the election in that particular local govt.

Victor Umeh used facts and official INEC documents to back up his claim. He also named names. So why then do you call him a "pathetic liar"?

The INEC official who was arrested and who is Igbo is most likely a footsolder who was used and dumped. According to today's Leadership newspaper report, the guy has already confessed to being used and dumped. He is pointing fingers at "aggrieved politicians".
http://leadership.ng/news/201113/fallout-anambra-guber-i-did-not-rig-alone-arrested-inec-official

So who are these "aggrieved politicians"? Obviously not chieftains of APGA who are happy with the results of that election. Victor Umeh, as expected, described the election as "excellent". So all fingers point in the direction of leaders and chieftains of either PDP or APC.

7 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2013
^Bros, if you know you are going to give account to your Creator one day, desist from your mischievous ways.

What facts did Umeh expose? That he mentioned names of 3 SW youth corp members posted to Idemilli for their service year( at least this was confirmed by the INEC spokesman who was the guest after Umeh left)? Umeh never for once during the course of the interview mentioned the name of Mr. Okeke, the Electoral Officer in charge of the local government, whom Jega accused of sabotaging the election, but because those 3 corp members who were mere 'adhoc staff' are Yorubas, Mr Umeh accused them of being behind the sabotage.

I am sure you saw how 'Maope' lashed at him for trying to play ethnic politics and they went through the list brought by Umeh and saw that the list contained names of Nigerians of different ethnic nationalities.

Umeh said those three corp members were specifically placed in Idemilli by APC, while the INEC spokesman denied the accusation.

I have to ask you these questions;

Are all Yoruba's members of APC?

Those 3 Yorubas have neither been found wanting nor arrested by the Police. How would their parents feel watching the TV and hear Mr. Umeh name and accuse their children who have been posted to Serve their father land as electoral offenders? Is it because they are Yorubas?

Mr. Arthur Eze also played this bitter politics of 'Awolowo's people'. Are all Awolowo's people members of APC.

Don't we have some Northern states controlled by APC, why should any allegation be directed at the Yorubas?

Why can't the Police force Mr Okeke to release the names of his collaborators, after all, they never carried out any investigation before parading some accredited civil society members as suspected thugs and APC members just because they are from the South West.

Tony, one of the Channels TV crew said he was present during the election and he saw APGA agents distribute cash for votes. What was Umeh response?

Umeh claimed election materials arrived in all the polling units on time except Idemilli, and the channels TV crew told him that was far from the truth.

Umeh said the conduct of the election was excellent, contrary to Jega's view that the conduct was below expectation("messed up"wink.

Umeh kept on harping on APC this and that even after Channels played him a clip that the other major candidates also expressed the same view as Ngige

I am seething with rage. Got to stop here

14 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2013
At first they said the accredited inec officials that got arrested were yoruba thugs from osun, sent to distrupt the conduct of the election. Later thay claimed that the women that protested against the outcome of the election are not ibos, but hired yoruba women. Now the hitch in the election at idemili is blamed on the yorubas again. Why must the ibos always blame all their woes and failures on the yorubas?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2013
I blame my brothers and sisters who are all acting like a herd of mindless zombies. These Anambra politicians are no longer battling APC but the Yorubas!

7 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by cjrane: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2013
take dat: I blame my brothers and sisters who are all acting like a herd of mindless zombies. This Anambra politicians are no longer battling APC but the Yorubas!

[size=14pt]Why are yorubas so desperate to install Ngige against our people?
Even importing thugs,protesters from yorubaland to unleash mayhem on us in our own land.

There is so much than meet the eye.Forced Internal colonialism of the Igbo has been activated one notch up.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by XPhoenix619: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Though I would've loved to see Ngige win. I still think his reign was far better than Peter Obi's. But its quite understandable why apga and Anambrarians are wary of yoròba apc.

You know, once bitten twice shy.

1 Like

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2013
cjrane:

Even importing thugs,protesters from yorubaland to unleash mayhem on us in our own land.

There is so much than meet the eye.Forced Internal colonialism of the Igbo has be activated one notch up.
[/size]
How many Yorubas excluding a few anonymous commenters are interested in the politics of Anambra? Anambra politics is not the concern of an average Yoruba man or woman outside Nairaland.

You need to desist from this grand delusion that Yorubas are particularly interested in what goes on in the East. Nairaland is far distinct from reality.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Truth is bitter. When people say the truth that no one wants to hear, they are blackmailed and called bigots.
Victor Umeh only exposed the facts. Which is that INEC officers who were saddled with the responsibility of supervising the election in Idemili North local govt are from the southwest and that if we'r to bring sentiments into that election, then APC, being a political party based mainly in the southwest, is in a better position to sabotage the election in that particular local govt.

Victor Umeh used facts and official INEC documents to back up his claim. He also named names. So why then do you call him a "pathetic liar"?

The INEC official who was arrested and who is Igbo is most likely a footsolder who was used and dumped. According to today's Leadership newspaper report, the guy has already confessed to being used and dumped. He is pointing fingers at "aggrieved politicians".
http://leadership.ng/news/201113/fallout-anambra-guber-i-did-not-rig-alone-arrested-inec-official

So who are these "aggrieved politicians"? Obviously not chieftains of APGA who are happy with the results of that election. Victor Umeh, as expected, described the election as "excellent". So all fingers point in the direction of leaders and chieftains of either PDP or APC.
Bros na wa for you o. Mr. Okeke, the Electoral Officer is a footsolder while 3 corp members are the main culprit because they ain't igbo. Chai tribalism is killing my country even the educated ones "sincere 9gerian".

3 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
take dat: ^Bros, if you know you are going to give account to your Creator one day, desist from your mischievous ways.

What facts did Umeh expose? That he mentioned names of 3 SW youth corp members posted to Idemilli for their service year( at least this was confirmed by the INEC spokesman who was the guest after Umeh left)? Umeh never for once during the course of the interview mentioned the name of Mr. Okeke, the Electoral Officer in charge of the local government, whom Jega accused of sabotaging the election, but because those 3 corp members who were mere 'adhoc staff' are Yorubas, Mr Umeh accused them of being behind the sabotage.

I am sure you saw how 'Maope' lashed at him for trying to play ethnic politics and they went through the list brought by Umeh and saw that the list contained names of Nigerians of different ethnic nationalities.

Those 3 Yorubas have neither been found wanting nor arrested by the Police. How would their parents feel watching the TV and hear Mr. Umeh name and accuse their children who have been posted to Serve their father land as electoral offenders? Is it because they are Yorubas?

Mr. Arthur Eze also played this bitter politics of 'Awolowo's people'. Are all Awolowo's people members of APC.

Don't we have some Northern states controlled by APC, why should any allegation be directed at the Yorubas?

Why can't the Police force Mr Okeke to release the names of his collaborators, after all, they never carried out any investigation before parading some accredited civil society members as suspected thugs and APC members just because they are from the South West.

Tony, one of the Channels TV crew said he was present during the election and he saw APGA agents distribute cash for votes. What was Umeh response?

Umeh claimed election materials arrived in all the polling units on time except Idemilli, and the channels TV crew told him that was far from the truth.

Umeh said the conduct of the election was excellent, contrary to Jega's view that the conduct was below average.

Umeh kept on harping on APC this and that even after Channels played him a clip that the other major candidates also expressed the same view as Ngige

God bless you bro.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gbanikiti(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Obiagelli:
Bros na wa for you o.
The guy dey make me fear with im lie lie! I cut cap for am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2013
take dat: ^Bros, if you know you are going to give account to your Creator one day, desist from your mischievous ways.

Umeh said those three corp members were specifically placed in Idemilli by APC, while the INEC spokesman denied the accusation.

Umeh said the conduct of the election was excellent, contrary to Jega's view that the conduct was below average.

Stop spreading lies and falsehood. Lets stay with the FACTS.

First the names mentioned by Victor Umeh were not those youth corpers or adhoc staff. These were senior people in INEC who were supposed to oversee that particular local govt. Youth corpers only work at polling units.

Secondly, Prof Jega Never said the Anambra election was below average. He only said the election was messed up in a particular local govt (ie one local govt). Anambra state has 21 local govts.

As for the issue of sharing money at polling boots, all the political parties are guilty of this. Usually, the party big wigs in localities where polling boots are located do what they can to deliver their polling units. Since they cannot snatch ballot box, falsify results, engage in massive thumb printing,etc they resort to vote buying. Lets be sincere for once, is sharing of money or vote buying not a lesser "sin" compared to ballot box snatching, ballot box stuffing, massive thumb printing or falsification of results that we used to see in the past? In the case of sharing money at the polling boots, atleast in end, the voter still has the opportunity to vote his conscience even after the collecting the money. But like I said earlier, all the political parties are guilty of sharing money at polling boots.

Meanwhile, Arthur Eze was only being silly. I dont know why you guys are taking him seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Stop spreading lies and falsehood. Lets stay with the FACTS.

First the names mentioned by Victor Umeh were not those youth corpers or adhoc staff. These were senior people in INEC who were supposed to oversee that particular local govt. Youth corpers only work at polling units.

Secondly, Prof Jega Never said the Anambra election was below average. He only said the election was messed up in a particular local govt (ie one local govt). Anambra state has 21 local govts.

As for the issue of sharing money at polling boots, all the political parties are guilty of this. Usually, the party big wigs in localities where polling boots are located do what they can to deliver their polling units. Since they cannot snatch ballot box, falsify results, engage in massive thumb printing,etc they resort to vote buying. Lets be sincere for once, is sharing of money or vote buying not a lesser "sin" compared to ballot box snatching, ballot box stuffing, massive thumb printing or falsification of results that we used to see in the past? In the case of sharing money at the polling boots, atleast in end, the voter still has the opportunity to vote his conscience even after the collecting the money. But like I said earlier, all the political parties are guilty of sharing money at polling boots.

Meanwhile, Arthur Eze was only being silly. I dont know why you guys are taking him seriously.

You are a bloody liar, the INEC spokesman confirmed those three to be corp members. You need to remove the wool from your ears. I hope channels TV will put the INEC's spokesman interview on youtube or their website for all to see and hear, and to know you for the liar that you are. Always let 'FACTS' prevail over 'LOYALTY'. Maope specifically asked the INEC spokesman to confirm or denial Umeh's allegation. Umeh lied against some persons children, how pathetic!!!

"In an interview Sunday, Attahiru Jega, chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), said he was convinced the official purposely hijacked the election in 'some local governments', leading to a reschedule.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201311190997.html/

A bungled election in a local election is enough to taint the credibility of the general election. That was why Jega admitted the election was 'messed up'. The invalidated votes did not come from Idemilli alone, even though it has the highest.

Didn't Umeh deny that his party agents distributed cash for vote on TV? Well, I know it is a common practice but you have to admit that he lied.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2013
cjrane:

There is so much than meet the eye.Forced Internal colonialism of the Igbo has been activated one notch up.
[/size]
Nothing concerns the yorubas about the anambra election, yorubas do not give a f*ck about whom you lot elect as your governor. If you like vote for idi amin, the yorubas dont care. The opinion of few nairaland yoruba posters supporting apc in anambra is not the opinion of the entire yorubas. Get it into your thick skull that the yorubas do not give a f*ck about whom you elect as your governor in your erosion ridden enclave

1 Like

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by gerald09(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its funny dat we here judge dis man who is a hundred years old n still lives in "1966" n obviously old people tend to be racist, bigots n stereotypical. But wat pains me is when our supposed youth come on Nairaland and do d same crime, it shows how backward we will always be. Statements like "the igbos celebrate criminality" is a horrible tin to come out from d mouth of 2days youth, or "igbos insulting d Yorubas". am sad for my children.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

“Our Electoral Officer in charge of Idemili North Local Government, for inexplicable reasons, messed up the distribution of ballot box papers and result sheets. That was the cause of the delay in the distribution of materials in Idemili.
“All materials were to have been distributed by Friday evening, but for some odd reasons, they made sure that they held onto some of the result sheets, and they also gave wrong result sheets to different polling units.
“For Anambra election, as we did in Edo and Ondo, every polling unit has a unique result sheet. So, you cannot take one result sheet to a different place, because it will not work.
“I assured the stakeholders when we met in Awka that materials must get to the polling units before commencement of election.
“So, when we discovered at about 1am that there was this mix-up, and we tried to reach the Electoral Officer and the supervisor and there was confusion, and we knew something was fishy, we said there would be no deployment until we sorted out the problem.
“As I speak, we have handed over the Electoral Officer to the police because clearly what he did is a sabotage of the electoral process, including the Local Government supervisor.”
- Prof Jega on Anambra elections.
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/anambra-poll-jega-admits-inec-official-sabotage-distribution-materials
@Take dat..., see above the EXACT words of Prof Jega on the Anambra election.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Desric(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Must you always sell your shamelessness to the Public, or don't you know that people do read your comments? I'm not trying to exhibit intolerance here, but it should be cautioned when people try to sell lies or mislead the public with false informations because you may not know whose mentality you are enslaving or emancipating. Think positive and Be The Change YOU Desire To See In The World.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by Desric(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Must you always sell your shamelessness to the Public, or don't you know that people do read your comments? I'm not trying to exhibit intolerance here, but it should be cautioned when people try to sell lies or mislead the public with false informations because you may not know whose mentality you are enslaving or emancipating. Think Positive, Act Positve And Be The Change YOU Desire To See In The World.
Re: Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections by takedat(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
@Take dat..., see above the EXACT words of Prof Jega on the Anambra election.
Umeh said the conduct was 'excellent' while Jega said an INEC staff 'messed up' the conduct of the election. What are the election monitors/observers saying? That the conduct was below expectation!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase / F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough / WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.