Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) (107825 Views)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / Wall Painting & Designs, Wallpapers Laying And Interior Decoration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
fence and gate repainted.........

make your compound look new and Fine

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
my post of work picture and design are been hidden without reason of voilation and since two three day am beens banned by antispam twice.

I hv mailed my complaint to the mod lawyer whicd promise to unhide it but hv nt,

pls lawyer check and rectify this fault with nairaland antispam and banning of member

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
these are some recent screeding and painting works we have done .
we just completed the outside painting, the colours are the Choice of the owner.

the front view. right and left side

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2014
THE

BACK

VIEW

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
I design the living room ( parlour ) with straight cumbing (rain drop) design AND some part wall with fox design,
it was painted with ivory and vanilla colours

see picture....... ..my Photo camera mp is low to show it clearly....

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
more..

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
emmadejust: call us to any location in nigeria,west africa,

africa continent, europe, and the world

we wil come to to do our work according to standard.

The whole wide world is our painting sites

we are not limited to location

our services is at your doorstep.

TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY TO LOCATION

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE

Connect us via our email or phone Let Interact

call us, send us, recomment us, advertise us to

your friends, family, Company, neighbour,

ministry, colleques and the group..
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
tiles paint design Photo..

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
WE DO MAINTAINANCE CONTRACT

FOR.........:

INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY

FAST FOOD,

SUPERMARKET,

HOSPITAL,

WORKSHOP
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2014
Tell us your type of house and it making we wil give you the estimate of paint it require to finish....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
quote of the day after nairaland was attack.........

all things worketh together for good to those Who

believe

after the rains, the sun wil shine

#letprotectournairaland
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2014
some of our recent cumbing design painting

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 5:40am On Jul 02, 2014
contact us for your proffessional screeding and painting works

our lines are free to answer you...08032721809...08154197355

our email are active to reply you in time...

we give your building a life of it own....

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
emmadejust: some of our recent cumbing design painting

On the last picture of designs, if this is external (outside) wall... will this not make it easy for those lizards find everywhere to climb on the walls?
I am really, really concerned about those things.. (the lizards).

Hajji M.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
mufutau55:

On the last picture of designs, if this is external (outside) wall... will this not make it easy for those lizards find everywhere to climb on the walls?
I am really, really concerned about those things.. (the lizards).

Hajji M.

sir those design are special ooo

they are for your living room (parlour)

you can do it for one side of ur wall or half wall if divided with skating condesh.(pop)
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
emmadejust:
sir those design are special ooo
they are for your living room (parlour)
you can do it for one side of ur wall or half wall if divided with skating condesh.(pop)

Aha! Thanks for the verifications.. I surely love them, they will look good inside.
But not just for external as explained in my concern before.
Thank you Mr. Emma.

Hajji M.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2014
mufutau55:

Aha! Thanks for the verifications.. I surely love them, they will look good inside.
Thank you Mr. Emma.

Hajji M.

they are expensive in to do ooooo

and it charges #25,00-----3500 per square metre
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you Mr. Emma.

Hajji M.

the material and labour are expensive ooo

and it charges #2,500-----3,500 per square metre
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
emmadejust:
the material and labour are expensive ooo
and it charges #2,500-----3,500 per square metre

OK. Noted. "Soup wey sweet, nah money kill am.."

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin

naxoo naxo.....

mufutau55:

Hajji M.

mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
quote of the day..............

people don't pay you for the knowledge you have but

they only pay you for the works you do, product you

sell and better service you deliver to them

SELL YOUR SELF WITH VALUES!!!!
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
our painting works in sample colours and designs

your Choice colours.......Our Duty to paint

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
emmadejust: call me Nairaland
City painter
screeder and
Decorating painting proffesional
mr colours(p.I.m.p) my house

For your proffessional screeding and painting works in your residential and commercial building/homes.
We give Fine standard finishing in interior and exterior screeding and painting to the delight and satisfactory taste of homes owners.
We derive Pleasures in offering extraodinary services to our customers/client homes to showcase the beauty, value, and perfection of our services.we have been adding brilliance colours,Beautiful designs,coating and wall protection works .
Try us for your -: professional screeding &painting contract.
Decorative painting design.
Material supplier contract

In portharcourt/rivers state, bayelsa, Umuahia/Aba,Uyo, Owerri, Enugu and any location in nigeria for on site inspection and estimation

Call or watsapp us : 08032721809,
Email: techdejust@gmail.com

motto: Our faith, our reality in life
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2014
our service reach cover every location you want us

.. ..........................NORTHSIDE............................

EASTSIDE....................................................WESTSIDE

............................SOUTHSIDE...........................................

try us as your best Choice for house screeding and painting, you will never have doubt
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by gbadexy(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Nice thread. You are a professional.

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2014
gbadexy: Nice thread. You are a professional.

Thanks sir, I am hoping Soon u wil reopen your thread

that was lost Because of the attack on nairaland.

here I have lost many info I put up after d attack,

Which will take time before i recreate the perfect line.

I am just modifying each page now.....

God bless u real good.....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by gbadexy(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2014
I'm just trying to recreate another thread.
I know you have paint supply. But if you need cheap locally manufactured stucco paste holla me.
I only know about production and can formulate fairly if given samples of new types of paint but I know next to nothing about designs.
I'm really impressed with your designs. You really know your work.

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2014
This is the picture of school and primary health centre
we handle the aluminum

windows and painting in nasarawa state.

Its the project being done by MDG's under the

president office .

A..... the sign board and location

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
more of the school work picture.

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2014
more of the MDGs school project painting in

differenct location in nasarawa state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors / The Roles And Responsibilities Of Professionals In Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.