Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi (2545 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by ifenadi(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2013
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Candidate in the recent Anambra state Governorship Election Dr. Chriss Ngige has described the recent election as "flawed" and "shameful", described the election as a "disaster".

Dr. Chris Ngige said: "We have on tape a policeman thumb printing for APGA and INEC officials running away with election materials."

A very Angry Ngige also said: "This INEC used students instead of members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to starve us of election materials. All the electoral officers were all compromised, like the one in Idemili North who deliberately acted on the orders of INEC and APGA.

"Students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka here were used as poll clerks just to find fault in APC and to favour their lecturer, Dr. Nkem Okeke, who ran as deputy to the APGA candidate in the election.

"Much more astonishing is that they wore NYSC uniforms because of the election and when they are taught how to perfect fraud, somebody will tell Nigerians that this country will be good.

This is the disposition of the personnel that came to work in the election." Ngige urged INEC chairman Jega to call for the list of the Adhoc staff who worked during the election.

"I do not want anybody to favour me or my party APC. Apart from the people from Calabar, every other person that worked during the election had affiliation with APGA," Ngige alleged.

Ngige said APC members had computed that over 600,000 people were denied their voting rights, adding that the 210 units being allocated by INEC to them for the "so-called" supplementary election were not enough. He added that the 16 local government areas being claimed by INEC as places where elections were cancelled was not true.

APC, he said, knows that election did not take place in 20 local government areas. Ngige said: "INEC on Sunday came up with what it called supplementary election.

The votes allocated to APC during the so-called election on Sunday were fake because we did not participate. "Our stand is clear.

The election was fraught with intimidation, with thuggery, with disenfranchisement of our voters and total partisanship by the electoral body."

He was disappointed in the system. Said Ngige: "If it were a bazaar, it would have been a different thing and APC would have prepared for it, but we were told by INEC and the President of this country, Goodluck Jonathan, that it would be free, fair and credible.

But it was not the case. "Because they told us that they were ready for the election, that was why we conformed to it because we thought that those errors and mistakes had been corrected in the voter register, without knowing that it was a deceit."

In his view, "the election was a systematic way to deal with the opposition parties in this state, especially APC, and the same thing happened in 2011 during my senatorial election."

He blamed it all on Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) Prof. Chukwuemeka Onukaogu, who accused of adopting "the same tricks he used in 2011 by adopting his APGA system to dislodge Ngige and APC."

"To my mind, the election was flawed ab-initio," Ngige said. He added: "I am a statesman in this country. I have never gone to INEC to seek for favour.

For Jega who everybody regards as a man of honour and integrity to sit back and allow his office to be messed up by those without honour, I'm really amased.

"Jega is an activist like myself and I do not support injustice. I'm injured and pained that this kind of atrocity is happening in his time and I also have difficulty in absolving him. What has happened in Anambra State is a disaster. "I am sad for my country. I have lost hope in the entire process.

People's hopes are being dashed. I'm not desperate to become a governor. I have been there before now. The people of the state have lost hope in INEC," Ngige said.
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by ifenadi(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2013
ifenadi: The All Progressives Congress (APC) Candidate in the recent Anambra state Governorship Election Dr. Chriss Ngige has described the recent election as "flawed" and "shameful", described the election as a "disaster".

Dr. Chris Ngige said: "We have on tape a policeman thumb printing for APGA and INEC officials running away with election materials."

A very Angry Ngige also said: "This INEC used students instead of members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to starve us of election materials. All the electoral officers were all compromised, like the one in Idemili North who deliberately acted on the orders of INEC and APGA.

"Students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka here were used as poll clerks just to find fault in APC and to favour their lecturer, Dr. Nkem Okeke, who ran as deputy to the APGA candidate in the election.

"Much more astonishing is that they wore NYSC uniforms because of the election and when they are taught how to perfect fraud, somebody will tell Nigerians that this country will be good.

This is the disposition of the personnel that came to work in the election." Ngige urged INEC chairman Jega to call for the list of the Adhoc staff who worked during the election.

"I do not want anybody to favour me or my party APC. Apart from the people from Calabar, every other person that worked during the election had affiliation with APGA," Ngige alleged.

Ngige said APC members had computed that over 600,000 people were denied their voting rights, adding that the 210 units being allocated by INEC to them for the "so-called" supplementary election were not enough. He added that the 16 local government areas being claimed by INEC as places where elections were cancelled was not true.

APC, he said, knows that election did not take place in 20 local government areas. Ngige said: "INEC on Sunday came up with what it called supplementary election.

The votes allocated to APC during the so-called election on Sunday were fake because we did not participate. "Our stand is clear.

The election was fraught with intimidation, with thuggery, with disenfranchisement of our voters and total partisanship by the electoral body."

He was disappointed in the system. Said Ngige: "If it were a bazaar, it would have been a different thing and APC would have prepared for it, but we were told by INEC and the President of this country, Goodluck Jonathan, that it would be free, fair and credible.

But it was not the case. "Because they told us that they were ready for the election, that was why we conformed to it because we thought that those errors and mistakes had been corrected in the voter register, without knowing that it was a deceit."

In his view, "the election was a systematic way to deal with the opposition parties in this state, especially APC, and the same thing happened in 2011 during my senatorial election."

He blamed it all on Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) Prof. Chukwuemeka Onukaogu, who accused of adopting "the same tricks he used in 2011 by adopting his APGA system to dislodge Ngige and APC."

"To my mind, the election was flawed ab-initio," Ngige said. He added: "I am a statesman in this country. I have never gone to INEC to seek for favour.

For Jega who everybody regards as a man of honour and integrity to sit back and allow his office to be messed up by those without honour, I'm really amased.

"Jega is an activist like myself and I do not support injustice. I'm injured and pained that this kind of atrocity is happening in his time and I also have difficulty in absolving him. What has happened in Anambra State is a disaster. "I am sad for my country. I have lost hope in the entire process.

People's hopes are being dashed. I'm not desperate to become a governor. I have been there before now. The people of the state have lost hope in INEC," Ngige said.

http://m.naij.com/news/52458.html
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by curiouslad(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Has there ever been a graceful acceptance of election results in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by gbanikiti(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2013
curiouslad: Has there ever been a graceful acceptance of election results in this country?
until things are done right,election results can never be accepted in good faith.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by luvinhubby(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2013
If Ngige had won this election, it would have been `free and fair`, now that he lost, everybody minus him is a cheat.
He should please SHUT-UP tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by deflover(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
The struggle for the heart of the delta: APC a political gamble.

As the notion of illusion of my
nation reach my mind, by the bridge.
I ponder why the fatherless die,
When the delta is filled with rigs
pumping wealth, from all its fertile land.

While America merry with wine,
I wonder at the game of England
When the Niger people cannot dine.
Ye bridge holding these wealthy race,
as if this will stop all the rising pain.
And this hatred for the northerner face,
birthed a mob that rose in the rain.

And this bridge that held my people
was stormed by a wave of ripple.

The creeks have always known the man that has Molested her. She is ashamed to admit it that this man moves freely amongst just men. She was once a virgin, filled with pride and grace. She worked around and every man dreamed of her being is wife because of her beauty and how men lust to have her in their beds.

She fell ill and all was done to save her but the native doctor couldn’t save her and almost when all thought she would die the white doctor came ashore to preach peace and economic boom with his country and the people of the creeks.

As a people of hospitality they were happy to meet a new kind of humans and the medicine he brought to cure their dying virgin. She was taken to the doctor who administered the right prescriptions and all praise his God that has made the creeks alive again.

Unknowing to the creek the white man had other motives as he began to trade and relate with the creek. He was her very first Molester, who took her virginity and when he knew he was being discovered he sold her to her new master from the north.

There goes her virginity and pride has she became a sex slave to feed the lust of her former master through her northern master.

She had had different masters all coming with different promises on how she will be happy again if she allows them to be her only lover.

There came the civil war and again she was tricked into believing she will have a good life and like the naïve girl she is she allowed herself to be lured once again since she feared the new master coming from the east and would be comfortable with the old master she has known from the north.

She stayed loyal to every master till the coming of her new master during the 1999 election where she was promised by the PDP a lot of goodies. From 1999 till date she has served his lust and bore him so much economic boom, while her lands has being a place of burial and her people a people who are happy from the crumbs being offered her.
She is so insecure and wishes all her lovers will only be truthful to her.

A new lover is around the corner calling his name APC. He has come with a manner of gifts. He has promised her a clean environment, nice social amenities, a better share in the affairs of the nation, and a fair shares in the control of her virginity.

Like a woman who has being Molested over and over again, she is in deep thoughts because with the present master she is beginning to know how to use what she has to get what she wants.

Call her a prostitute and she will gladly accept it has she has no one to defend her only the lust these masters crave for can she use as a weapon to bargain how she should be treated and loved.

PDP is here we know him and with his lust for the creeks virginity we have being able to control him but APC is coming can we trust him to treat and love us better. The creek is watching this new master and if he is good enough, maybe we would take off our skirts for him to have us Molested once again.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by niyisky: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
curiouslad: Has there ever been a graceful acceptance of election results in this country?
Elections was conducted in Ondo state and all parties involved accepted the result in good faith because it was free and fair to all. Let us stop supporting nonsense, the election in Anambra is a complete scam.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by Pangea: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wahala Dey o!
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by asha80(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
niyisky:
Elections was conducted in Ondo state and all parties involved accepted the result in good faith because it was free and fair to all. Let us stop supporting nonsense, the election in Anambra is a complete scam.
how come apc contested ondo election results http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/20182-ondo-gov-appeal-s-court-rejects-substitution-of-acn-with-apc-•delivers-judgment-tomorrow.html
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by Slizbeat(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
def lover: The struggle for the heart of the delta: APC a political gamble.

As the notion of illusion of my
nation reach my mind, by the bridge.
I ponder why the fatherless die,
When the delta is filled with rigs
pumping wealth, from all its fertile land.

While America merry with wine,
I wonder at the game of England
When the Niger people cannot dine.
Ye bridge holding these wealthy race,
as if this will stop all the rising pain.
And this hatred for the northerner face,
birthed a mob that rose in the rain.

And this bridge that held my people
was stormed by a wave of ripple.

The creeks have always known the man that has Molested her. She is ashamed to admit it that this man moves freely amongst just men. She was once a virgin, filled with pride and grace. She worked around and every man dreamed of her being is wife because of her beauty and how men lust to have her in their beds.

She fell ill and all was done to save her but the native doctor couldn’t save her and almost when all thought she would die the white doctor came ashore to preach peace and economic boom with his country and the people of the creeks.

As a people of hospitality they were happy to meet a new kind of humans and the medicine he brought to cure their dying virgin. She was taken to the doctor who administered the right prescriptions and all praise his God that has made the creeks alive again.

Unknowing to the creek the white man had other motives as he began to trade and relate with the creek. He was her very first Molester, who took her virginity and when he knew he was being discovered he sold her to her new master from the north.

There goes her virginity and pride has she became a sex slave to feed the lust of her former master through her northern master.

She had had different masters all coming with different promises on how she will be happy again if she allows them to be her only lover.

There came the civil war and again she was tricked into believing she will have a good life and like the naïve girl she is she allowed herself to be lured once again since she feared the new master coming from the east and would be comfortable with the old master she has known from the north.

She stayed loyal to every master till the coming of her new master during the 1999 election where she was promised by the PDP a lot of goodies. From 1999 till date she has served his lust and bore him so much economic boom, while her lands has being a place of burial and her people a people who are happy from the crumbs being offered her.
She is so insecure and wishes all her lovers will only be truthful to her.

A new lover is around the corner calling his name APC. He has come with a manner of gifts. He has promised her a clean environment, nice social amenities, a better share in the affairs of the nation, and a fair shares in the control of her virginity.

Like a woman who has being Molested over and over again, she is in deep thoughts because with the present master she is beginning to know how to use what she has to get what she wants.

Call her a prostitute and she will gladly accept it has she has no one to defend her only the lust these masters crave for can she use as a weapon to bargain how she should be treated and loved.

PDP is here we know him and with his lust for the creeks virginity we have being able to control him but APC is coming can we trust him to treat and love us better. The creek is watching this new master and if he is good enough, maybe we would take off our skirts for him to have us Molested once again.

YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER and very inspiring. My advice for you is to keep it up. Forget about APC and never fail to keep writing inspirational writeups. It will go a long way in changing the minds of the good Nigerians.
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by lewadear2005: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
if INEC can,t conduct free & fair election in a state less than 6m,this country is in real trouble
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by alexchiny: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: until things are done right,election results can never be accepted in good faith.

Did you write this thrash when PDP complained of being rigged out during the Edo Guber election in which your APC won? Bloody hypocrite! You guys think we are stupid? Elections are only free and fair when APC wins but rigged when they lose! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by deflover(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Slizbeat:

YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER and very inspiring. My advice for you is to keep it up. Forget about APC and never fail to keep writing inspirational writeups. It will go a long way in changing the minds of the good Nigerians.

thanks sir......i will continue to write.....dis one was done when APC was formed mid this year .........i just see wat is happening in my write up dats why i reposted it
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
alexchiny:

Did you write this thrash when PDP complained of being rigged out during the Edo Guber election in which your APC won? Bloody hypocrite! You guys think we are stupid? Elections are only free and fair when APC wins but rigged when they lose! Rubbish!
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by omniwater007: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well now my pretty,ARSENAL Political Club.(APC), are used to disappointment anyway.They can try again next time,it's not the end of the world.
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by donphilopus: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
alexchiny:

I didn't want to say anything before, but, you've provoked me to anger. How would you say APC rigged PDP out in Edo State??

Those days when Lucky was still the governor of Edo state, do you know where they thumb print?? Are you not aware that Anenih's house used to be their polling unit, where they use kanel as a thumb to vote??
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by WildChild00(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nigeria politicians are always bad loosers, na be only police even army men join rig tooo ko, oya come out and protest grin grin
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by diresimdi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
NGIGE CAN NEVER ACCEPT THE RESULT OF ANY ELECTION NO MATTER HOW CREDIBLE UNLESS HE IS DECLARED A WINNER. HE IS NOT A GOOD POLITICAL PLAYER.
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by Desric(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yes and that's because there has never being a credible election as well.
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by Desric(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
"I do not want anybody to favour me or my party APC. Apart from the people from Calabar, every other person that worked during the election had affiliation with APGA," Ngige alleged. Compare this statement with what Mr Donald Duke just revealed about how Governor execute Elections in their states and you see facts and the truth without sentiments. If Ngige was looking for favour, he would'nt have supported Fashola's decision in the deportation saga, he say things the way they are as long as he believed so much it is the truth. If Ngige was looking for favour, He wouldn't have fell out with the Ubahs as he had every opportunity to remain the Governor of Anambra state as long as its business as usual. If Ngige was looking for favour, he wouldn't have launched his Campaign in Onitsha on the Ofala day of the Obi of Onitsha, but he was convinced that all he needs to succeed or win his election is the people and no godfather. All we want is a credible free fair election and everybody will be fine.
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by alexchiny: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: I didn't want to say anything before, but, you've provoked me to anger. How would you say APC rigged PDP out in Edo State??

Those days when Lucky was still the governor of Edo state, do you know where they thumb print?? Are you not aware that Anenih's house used to be their polling unit, where they use kanel as a thumb to vote??

Did you read that thrash you posted up here? What is my business with Igbinedion? I am talking about the rigging done by APC which we even have on tape and you are here blabbing! YAll are bunch of bloody hypocrites! APC is not the opposition we desire!!!!
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by alexchiny: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Desric: "I do not want anybody to favour me or my party APC. Apart from the people from Calabar, every other person that worked during the election had affiliation with APGA," Ngige alleged. Compare this statement with what Mr Donald Duke just revealed about how Governor execute Elections in their states and you see facts and the truth without sentiments. If Ngige was looking for favour, he would'nt have supported Fashola's decision in the deportation saga, he say things the way they are as long as he believed so much it is the truth. If Ngige was looking for favour, He wouldn't have fell out with the Ubahs as he had every opportunity to remain the Governor of Anambra state as long as its business as usual. If Ngige was looking for favour, he wouldn't have launched his Campaign in Onitsha on the Ofala day of the Obi of Onitsha, but he was convinced that all he needs to succeed or win his election is the people and no godfather. All we want is a credible free fair election and everybody will be fine.

Mada free and fair election, i need your presence here https://www.nairaland.com/1522992/apc-politicians-plan-cover-up#19674007. Hypocrites!!! Once APC wins, its free and fair but if they dare lose, they it was rigged! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by donphilopus: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
alexchiny:

Did you read that thrash you posted up here? What is my business with Igbinedion? I am talking about the rigging done by APC which we even have on tape and you are here blabbing! YAll are bunch of bloody hypocrites! APC is not the opposition we desire!!!!
What did you record on tape?? You saw the oppostion rigging an election and the best you could do was to record it. Smh..

You were talking about how APC rigged election in Edo state, and I told you about how PDP used to go to Anenih's house to thumbprint when they were still in power in Edo State.

When you went to court, could you prove it that Elections were rigged in Edo state?? We'll continue to finish PDP in Edo state, and the best they can always do is to call it rigging.

Bunch Of Losers
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
diresimdi: NGIGE CAN NEVER ACCEPT THE RESULT OF ANY ELECTION NO MATTER HOW CREDIBLE UNLESS HE IS DECLARED A WINNER. HE IS NOT A GOOD POLITICAL PLAYER.
mumu capital!
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by ifenadi(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2013
diresimdi: NGIGE CAN NEVER ACCEPT THE RESULT OF ANY ELECTION NO MATTER HOW CREDIBLE UNLESS HE IS DECLARED A WINNER. HE IS NOT A GOOD POLITICAL PLAYER.

Are u saying that the election was credible
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by biafranqueen: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2013
poor sportsmanship
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by Samgreguc(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2013
ifenadi: He was disappointed in the system. Said Ngige: "If it were a bazaar, it would have been a different thing and APC would have prepared for it, but we were told by INEC and the President of this country, Goodluck Jonathan, that it would be free, fair and credible.

Indeed, they all know how to rig. "Its in them"
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by gratiaeo(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2013
niyisky:
You mean APC accepted Ondo state election? You must be either joking or uninformed
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by gratiaeo(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2013
ifenadi:

Are u saying that the election was credible
The election was credible so far Edo state council election was credible in your APC understanding
Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by obayaya(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2013
I think APC needs to wake up from their slumber.. they are assuming that the masses are behind them because they want something different from PDP.

Yes the masses want something different but PDP, but not a collection of politicians worse than the PDP..

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi by suolboy(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2013
luvinhubby: If Ngige had won this election, it would have been `free and fair`, now that he lost, everybody minus him is a cheat.
He should please SHUT-UP tongue tongue
The last time I check, INEC has not declared a winner and called the election inconclusive.
Have u declared a winner? And who are u to say that election was good when even THE PDP CANDIDATE called the election failure. So u can see that it's not only Ngige that faults the election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. / Alert: Wike Mobbed In Port-harcourt / Pictures Of Ameachi (lion Of The Niger Delta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.