Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment (34795 Views)

Nairalanders Please Avoid Dealdey Like A Plague! / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Please Comment On These Indian Temples In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by Oshosam(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
The mail I sent to Glo Customer care:
Good day.
I over-scratched this N200 card and I was unable to load credit.
I've called 121 yesterday 10:54 hours but I was told that I should visit your Opebi/Head office just to resolve a N200 card issue and I need my credit urgently. I
I really want to know if you really care in 24 hours. I think I've tried. It won't augur well tweeting and making Glo trend for bad.
The above was the direct message I sent to your twitter direct message box.
The serial number of the card is given below:
49023 46043 56288
The first two digits of the PIN are 49 while the 6th - 11th digits are 179547.
Your urgent, favourable response will be highly appreciated.
Best regards.

The chat messages I exchanged with a Glo Staff (Chioma):
[/b]You are currently being served by
Chioma

[b]You (click to change)
[/b]Good day Chioma, help me see to the sent mail above
[b]Chioma
[/b]good morning
firstly may i inform you that there are procedures we follow here
[b]You (click to change)

Try and go through my mail very well and give me a favourable reply
Chioma
if you were informed to take the card to our office,there were reasons to that
secondly,we do not attend to recharge card issues on this medium. You would have to call 121 or 171 (N20) for assistance
I apologize
You (click to change)
I have sent this same mail to your customer care email address and I hope it won't become a big issue I have to escalate because I am not the only one that has experienced this. I have so many people in my office that are complaining about your cards
I was embarrassed yesterday when I called your 121 line yesterday.
You know what it means when a customer care line can't solve a glaring problem: service failure.
No two meanings for that
Chioma
as I informed you earlier,there are certain rules attached to attending to over scratched card issues,that is why you were referred to our gloworld
You (click to change)
Like what and what rule?
It's better you revise your policy to avoid embarrassment via social networks and lose more customers
Chioma
...like you being able to view some of the numbers(useful for assistance) before we are able to assist
You (click to change)
If you look at the mail I sent , I have given you the numbers
I believe the loading of card should not be the issue of killing a mosquito with an atomic bomb.
Chioma
I said '...like you being able to view some of the numbers(useful for assistance)'
from your mail,you did not include some of the numbers we need in other to assist
You (click to change)
I told the guy on phone yesterday my serial number and I expected a favourable response
Chioma
you did not meet the criteria for assisting
You (click to change)
What criteria when I know that the serial number generates the PIN automatically. You may prove me wrong anyway
It may seem funny but you will realize that Glo is losing its customers by the day due to service failures such as this
Chioma
please,I have given you the necessary information. Visit our gloworld for assistance
I apologize
You (click to change)
My work schedule is so tight and I stay at Ojodu-Berger while I work at Ilupeju. So I will spend money on transport to visit your Gloworld for just N200 credit
You guys sure have conscience
Well maybe I should start with nairaland, then to twitter and then to facebook, and then come back to google+.
You may check out my blog here: http://theretrospects..com/
If you are not solving one problem on Twitter, then you are creating one
Chioma
OK
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by ifyalways(f): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2013
lol.
They usually ask you to visit their office . Pele OP. Next time scratch carefully.
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by deflover(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2013
becos of common 200naira card u create thread abi......dem need to dey charge money for dis nairaland if a thread is stupid ............ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by Vivly(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Mtcheew. Person no go hear word because of 200 cheesy
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by demelza: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2013
^^ Abeg make una free the guy. #200 no be small money according to world bank, na some people daily allowance be that. grin
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by fr3do(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Let it go
Let it go
Let,let it go (in mode9's voice)
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by Oshosam(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks for all your posts. I got my credit on Saturday and I have started using my glo line to call since then. You may think N200 is little but the lady that won the MTN’s Ultimate Wonder “Win an Aeroplane” Promo recharged with just N100. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ultimate-wonder-student-wins-aeroplane-in-mtn-promo/. I am only sorry for other customers that do not know their rights. God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by Vivly(f): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
It is wa o!
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by stagger: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oshosam: Thanks for all your posts. I got my credit on Saturday and I have started using my glo line to call since then. You may think N200 is little but the lady that won the MTN’s Ultimate Wonder “Win an Aeroplane” Promo recharged with just N100. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ultimate-wonder-student-wins-aeroplane-in-mtn-promo/. I am only sorry for other customers that do not know their rights. God bless you all.

I like guys like you who refuse to be docile and take nonsense like other Nigerians by standing for your rights as a consumer. Nobodyt here has a tree that grows N200. One of my businesses that rakes in N500,000 a month for me now was started with N100 browsing time some years back. So do not let all the naysayers pull you down. Kudos!
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by Oshosam(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
stagger:

I like guys like you who refuse to be docile and take nonsense like other Nigerians by standing for your rights as a consumer. Nobodyt here has a tree that grows N200. One of my businesses that rakes in N500,000 a month for me now was started with N100 browsing time some years back. So do not let all the naysayers pull you down. Kudos!
God bless you! I am a typical Nigeria that prefers to blow the whistle any day, any time. It's only a matter of time, we need to challenge the status quo. http://theretrospects..com.
Re: I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment by emmyvet(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
They have changed for good, I over-scratched a card today and called them and they auto credited it for me after asking some questions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Goldman Sachs: Naira Looks Cheap, To Appreciate To N1,200/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.