Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st (2053 Views)

You Can Increase Your Investment By At Least N3m In Less Than 2 Weeks. How? / Hot!!increase Your Investment By N3m In 2 Weeks.oakwood Gardens By Golf Course / Hot!!increase Your Investment By N3m In 2 Weeks.oakwood Gardens By Golf Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st by Sirdayor(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2008
Sometime when talking real estate many people think you are talking about just building your own house. Real estate investment is far above you just having your own building, it is such a business opportunity where you can easily make lots of returns on your investment withought going through unecessary risk.

Many people shy away from ral estate as part of their investment options is becaue they feel it is only meant for the rich people, investing in real estate may not be as hard as many are thinking if only you can get yourself closer to the right source of information, thank God because you are here as a member of this forum.
Remember that invesment does not need to be risky if you are working with right information and one of such infrmation is what i am giong to place in your hand now withought charging you any kobo.
Now how will you feel if you invest just #30,000 between now and 31st of july 2008 and by 1st August 2008 you are going home with #330,000?, yeah i believe you'll feel so cool.

So there is such investment opportunity going on now. Plots of land been offer for sale withing lagos metropoly at the rate of #500,000 with an option of instalmental payment over a period of 18months, but the good news is that the price is now set to fly from the #500,000 to #800,000 by August 1st.
So if i where you, why not make your initial deposit of just #30,000 before this month run to an end so that you can be part of the bonus #300,000 increament on each plot?.
You can contact Dayo on 08055137439 for inspection and application forms, if you are withing Ikeja you can visit Atibex technologies ltd, 3A Simbiat Abiola way, Ikeja.or mail dayoloyede@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st by tolu10: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hello Sirdayor,

You should provide some information on the location of the property that you are talking about. This way people know that it's a legitimate transaction with no issues.

You should list the folllowing items because it will make it a easier sell. Location , availablity of C of O, availability of Receipt, Survey and or registration fees or any other piece of infomation.

After all this is a legitimate sale and not a scam?
Re: How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st by Sirdayor(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2008
tolu10:

Hello Sirdayor,

You should provide some information on the location of the property that you are talking about. This way people know that it's a legitimate transaction with no issues.

You should list the folllowing items because it will make it a easier sell. Location , availablity of C of O, availability of Receipt, Survey and or registration fees or any other piece of infomation.

After all this is a legitimate sale and not a scam?

Thank tolu 10, for your repply to my post .
I did not put a vevry details but i put my contacts knowing that intersted people will want my contact even if i still put
every informations needed.
However for clear of doubt, the the name of the estate is convenant garden city located at Mowe , lagos/ibadan expressway. The estate is having some other estate like Golden heritage city ,Cornerstone insurance estate,Nut estate,Uac Coop.estate, Redempyion camp,Redeemer university, Cetep university,Proposed Kicc university, intercontinental bank trainig school e.t.c within its 3km radius.
The estated is being developed by new creation properties ltd www.ncplng.com, It is free from any known government acquisitionand has no adverse claimant.
The developer has already initiated the process of getting a c of o that'll cover the whole estate and an approved layout plan.
A Receipt, letter of allocation,survey plans and deed of assignments will be given to you after the completion of your payment.
Re: How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st by Sirdayor(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2008
The offer is still on, but just some few days to an end. Imagine what's like having up to 1000% appreciation on your investment within a space of one week.
why not grab the opportunity now before the increament is implemented and benefit from the discount .
Re: How You Can Make #300,000 From #30,000 Investment By Aug 1st by Sirdayor(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
Almost 24hours to the end of the of july 2008, you can still pickup your phone to get in tought with me if you still want to benefit from the upcoming price appreciation.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale And Rent / 4 Bdrms Duplex With A Bq For Sale @ Benevista Estate By Chevron, Lekki / 7 Units 5 Bedrooms House For Sale At Lekki Phase 1. Call: 08033970354

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.