Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? (21254 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: You no go talk your own? cheesy
The way she be doing me like this like that

Oya i don talk am
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
mustaphagreens:
pure FLATTERY GARNISHED with REPEATED EXAGGERATIONS! Haba, stop there!!! ur partner na Jesus? grin grin grin

No he's not. But Sir, u sound like someone who can't give his all. Or are u emotionally traumatised ? #Just asking
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tinkybabe:

".....but you're stuck where you are,so far ,so sad......"
cheesy cheesy why evuls na grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by francdec4(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Am single and searching too. Can we bond?
chymystique: I dnt ve a partner and so thr is nothin to miss... Better that way
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Will miss a friend who has been my confidant and adviser for six years .
Her Kim Kardashian kinda booty will also be sorely missed, but life goes on no matter what. We gonna end it tonight . Oh ! What a perfectly timed topic , so prophetic . Wish her the best in her imminent matrimonial life .
# WINNERTAKESEARTH
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Nothing..

Because I'll be dead without her..
guy calm down
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Tinkybabe(f): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
@post ,Everything about his being,he's sweet.

freecocoa: This long distance is killing him grin.
your head is there grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: This long distance is killing him grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by bluntspirit(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmm!!!!!.........I'll miss her snoring.....lols
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chicolee: I'll miss his sincerity. He is the most honest man I know.
you better value him now or never. you know, most ladies don't value sincere men. they dont value the good silver they have...it is the gold that is not pure and good they will be looking for. later, they will say 'all men are the same'
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sage2(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Olajumokeibk: The 'every three days call-card' to hear his voice evry passing moment..
Kisses evry hangouts..
How he feeds me with pop-corn and coca cola when we go to the cinema to see movies..
The cuddling wich makes me feel like a baby..
The Ecouragement during my study 'fighting' ..
And above all; The humors!
And one more thing; I will miss the fear of loosing him, dat fear ehn ? Lol He just a SOUL-MATE. . . .will hold him tight, make I no tink am abeggrin grin

If men are this caring and cherished by women, then why the usual fuss from 99.1% of Naija gurls?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by spark4daz(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
LARRYDKING: I will miss her pointers, they make sense.
I go miss the evening free food i do eat when coming frm class.
na people lyk u dey chop clean mouth. Hungry boy!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
sage_:

If men are this caring and cherished by women, then why the usual fuss from 99.1% of Naija gurls?
Myster Sage, I quote U. Men like my man are damn 1 out of 10 and it takes a good, humble and submissive woman to keep one.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by spark4daz(f): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry
he wil neva say it's ova in Jesus name, AMEN!

#If u c a gud relationship u encourage it.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
spark4daz: na people lyk u dey chop clean mouth. Hungry boy!

Lmfao, this cracked me up menhh
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
kenneyyice: i miss her stupid and foolish questions...... do u miss me?? where went u? do u still love? e.t.c
eyah..... you still dey manage 'keke napepe' ..chai! don't worry, a good hummer bus is on the way.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Rummenigge(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Single life nigga!!!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by mustaphagreens(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
how she loses control and farts repeatedly prior to climaxing grin grin grin
P.S don't quote me! I said that under d influence of hunger
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Osahon7: guy calm down

Nwokem..

If my wife leaves me, I will track her down and kill her and kill myself.. angry

She must love me o!!

How can I allow all that loving to go to another man!! NEVER!!!!! angry

So if she wants to leave, make she kill me first..

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
kamdyjenny: His money nd sex...straight up! Notin else
And you do tell me him "oh baby... i love you with every..." chai! oh lord ,save your children from one -chance relationship!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Mercyraheem: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
sexymoma: will miss the way we usually walk from abule-egba to pen cinema.. at the of it we both buy sachet water to drink. grin

If he says it over... That means i will miss a great friend cry

where in Abule-egba do u resyd?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by fankidzei: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
chiboy1928: see dis one oh and if he does wat will u do abi u don use juju tie the guy down nwanyi Yoruba!!!

peepz like u are better ignored!
what dont you tribalize?
... even your own life!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by alphawg(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
chris_villa: I'll miss her blabbings and screaming(she sabi talk rubbish pass idowuogbo) during Bleep smiley
LOL
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by samfuja: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
fucking
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Usjimy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Loosing her is part of the reasons I DON'T THINK!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Olajumokeibk:
Myster Sage, I quote U. Men like my man are damn 1 out of 10 and it takes a good, humble and submissive woman to keep one.
thank you!! pls, do you 've a mature younger sister/friend that is like you ? (humble and submissive ) pls, let me know.... you make me remember the song of late arunah ishola.... "a good woman who can find"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Washing my clothes..ryt nw am in serious dilenma..my clothes all don dirty finish and she won't cum bak..she say marriage or no more relationship and me I never ready...I need a new gf asap
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
mustaphagreens:
that was so touching sad
I guess your partner would miss one thing abt u too and that's the way u bastardize english each time u guys engage in a convo smiley grin grin grin
Ya Fada grin..... In xynerise's Voice 'Antelope' grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by HARDDON: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
it is only on NL that people got perfect luvs....real life, they r but cats and dogs!

and then amazingly, them gurls who cant even afford a guy(save road side touts), claim to be hooked up!

all thanks to social Ntws!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
A.jeez:
Washing my clothes..ryt nw am in serious dilenma..my clothes all don dirty finish and she won't cum bak..she say marriage or no more relationship and me I never ready...I need a new gf asap
Washing machine is not dat expensive,get ursef one...Looking @ ur post d washing machine wil surely last more dan ur next girlfriend,if na 2 wash clothes make u dey find gf
Peace
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by cutz(f): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will mix d friendship
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
HARDDON: it is only on NL that people got perfect luvs....real life, they r but cats and dogs!

and then amazingly, them gurls who cant even afford a guy(save road side touts), claim to be hooked up!

all thanks to social Ntws!
Haba!
Big Deddy,small small nao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / See How A Lady Is Making Love With A Dog- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.