Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) (6083 Views)

Woman Gave birth to a life totise inside the church in Lagos - ( Pics) / Omg!! See What A Woman Gave Her Little Child To Drink From (photos) / [FUNNY] Don Jazzy Approves Customized Wears For Mavin Babies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by bishopjoe02(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by demelza: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Holy Jehoshaphat!
If this is true, she's truly a wonder woman. Her husband is one wicked man.
Personally, I reject it!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Castos(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hei! you can imaging the pain she went through to give out each of them. Woman these ones are enough just have sex for fun or next time would be 22 players enough to form a squad.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
A
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
God of ASUU!!!

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by smscorrect(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
please is this true?

visit www.smscorrect.com for your cheapest bulk sms in Nigeria.we sell bulk sms as low as 0.95k to 0.80k and we are widely known and have a good reputation for bulk sms services.Register on our site today and get 2 free units to test our bulk sms portal delivery speed http://smscorrect.com/index.php/register, hurry now and be a part of Nigeria's number one bulk sms platform.If you want to be a reseller we can also help you create a website for you at a very affordable price follow this link if interested http://smscorrect.com/index.php/reseller.For more information call 08159107661
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by IAMBREEZY: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked shocked unbelieveable shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Tolexander: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
The woman don born football team be that!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by XLR8(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
tolexander...m sure na u do am...i fear u o..
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Tolexander: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
XLR8: [color=#990000][/color]
tolexander...m sure na u do am...i fear u o..
do wetin?
No be me o!
I no dey do idokudo!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by angelTI(f): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
I saw the pix on FB today and was like whatttttttttt? kai, Jehovah u too much!

Am finding the story hard to believe though
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Miner13: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
She's really a celebrity but her only mistake.
You wish to know
owkay!!!

Thinking of what to say

she supposed have make it 12(jst a dozen)
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by MznAirA(f): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked shocked......God works beyond human reasoning.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by kaywhynoni: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is incredible......God is great!!!!!!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
demelza:
Personally, I reject it!
haba habatically n professionally accept it., ..
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by demelza: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

haba habatically n professionally accept it., ..
Mba-tically, Iro-tically!
God abeg no carry me jam man wey do this woman like this o!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Some people never even born one, dem don dey reject precious gift from God..

But hey, 11 babies?
God is the greatest.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Dannylux: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
demelza: Holy Jehoshaphat!
Personally, I reject it!

You can't reject God's blessing by merely saying it grin
its not the man's fault! No man would deliberately do this to his wife (that's if its even possible )
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Cahmegga: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
What do we then call this?! Elevenplets? Lol
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by ubswags: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Deolaw: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
One short of the 12 disciples. You can do better.

But wait!
Eleven!!
All praises to God!!!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by ShyDare(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Cud dis b tru. She just gave birth 2 11 C.Ronaldos, lol ! Buh wait oh, hw's she gona breastfeed dem. Wen d children start quareling hw wil she settle fight.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by SURECURE2LIVE: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2013
HOW CAN YOU SAY THE HUSBAND IS A WICKED MAN, SOMETIMES WE WRITE THINGS THAT IS VERY ANNOYING TO THE MARROW, A MAN MADE LOVE TO HIS WIFE, MAY BE HE WAS NOT DOING IT TO GET HER PREGNANT AT THAT VERY MOMENT, EVENTUALLY HIS WIFE GOT PREGNANT AND THERE WERE ALL HAPPY THAT THE WIFE IS PREGNANT, AT THE END OF THE EPISODE SHE DELIVERED 11 CHILDREN, WHOSE FAULT IS IT, THE MAN OR GOD? PLEASE NON OF THE ABOVE, GOD HAS GIVEN THEM WHAT HE WANT TO GIVE THEM, SO WE HAVE TO ACCEPT AND GIVE AN ASSISTANCE WHERE NECESSARY, UNLESS IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE HARD TO GIVE PEOPLE.

demelza: Holy Jehoshaphat!
Personally, I reject it!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by SURECURE2LIVE: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2013
SO IT IS QUARREL THAT YOU ARE WISHING THIS FAMILY, DONT YOU SEE ANOTHER GOOD WISH FOR THIS FAMILY.

Shy Dare: Cud dis b tru. She just gave birth 2 11 C.Ronaldos, lol ! Buh wait oh, hw's she gona breastfeed dem. Wen d children start quareling hw wil she settle fight.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by demelza: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2013
SURECURE2LIVE: HOW CAN YOU SAY THE HUSBAND IS A WICKED MAN, SOMETIMES WE WRITE THINGS THAT IS VERY ANNOYING TO THE MARROW, A MAN MADE LOVE TO HIS WIFE, MAY BE HE WAS NOT DOING IT TO GET HER PREGNANT AT THAT VERY MOMENT, EVENTUALLY HIS WIFE GOT PREGNANT AND THERE WERE ALL HAPPY THAT THE WIFE IS PREGNANT, AT THE END OF THE EPISODE SHE DELIVERED 11 CHILDREN, WHOSE FAULT IS IT, THE MAN OR GOD? PLEASE NON OF THE ABOVE, GOD HAS GIVEN THEM WHAT HE WANT TO GIVE THEM, SO WE HAVE TO ACCEPT AND GIVE AN ASSISTANCE WHERE NECESSARY, UNLESS IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE HARD TO GIVE PEOPLE.

You have definitely lost your sense of humour. If it annoys you, what is my business.
Abeg waka pass, make I see beta thing.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by 9jahubcom(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2013
where d mods
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Presbulg(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Old news.
We don do the naming ceremony since last year nao
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2013
cool lipsrsealed shocked(
Deolaw: One short of the 12 disciples. You can do better. Minus Judas Iscarriot, hopefully...............

But wait!
Eleven!!
All praises to God!!!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) by MDMA: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
[size=38pt]Its false[/size]

Read below

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/trivia/11babies.asp

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos / I've Kissed Many Girls During Shows : KISS DANIEL / Nawah!!! See What 2 Lagos Club Girls Are Caught Doing To Each Other!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.