Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across (6530 Views)

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by brosdoncome(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
I saw these lovely romantic pictures and I broke down in joyful tears. These are the best romantic pictures I have ever come across smiley

Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by livingstoneony(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
this Nigga is dark...#dark vader.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by brosdoncome(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
D guy looks like a burnt offering lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow.... D guy dark. Really romantic grin grin
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by ammyluv2002(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Seriously? ?? See the teeth sef shocked shocked
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na wa oh! Love is really blind. Even in the dark, I can't kiss this guy-God forgive me, I know I can't create an ant.
undecided
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by ammyluv2002(f): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
brosdoncome: D guy looks like a burnt offering lipsrsealed
This babe really mean business o, just check her intergram page now and the guy pic full everywhere. Think the guy is from Ghana...na wa o! Love is truly blind to this babe, honestly! She's happy with the dude
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by brosdoncome(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
ammyluv2002: This babe really mean business o, just check her intergram page now and the guy pic full everywhere. Think the guy is from Ghana...na wa o! Love is truly blind to this babe, honestly! She's happy with the dude

The guy is really a 'blackstar' of Ghana then grin
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by brosdoncome(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
lil max: shocked

Why u open mouth, afterall that guy is the real eclipse that never happened some weeks ago lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by PetroDolla2: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
ammyluv2002: This babe really mean business o, just check her intergram page now and the guy pic full everywhere. Think the guy is from Ghana...na wa o! Love is truly blind to this babe, honestly! She's happy with the dude
So, what gave you the idsea the guy is from Ghana? Can you explain why in your opinion why you think the guy is from Ghana, and not any other country, including nigeria?
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by homesteady(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bloody hell shocked shocked I can't allow my sister to marry this type of boy oh!
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by davedozz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
oboy.... See hammer face of horror!

Front page tins.... Dancing skelewu....
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by ammyluv2002(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: So, what gave you the idsea the guy is from Ghana? Can you explain why in your opinion why you think the guy is from Ghana, and not any other country, including nigeria?
Pls,don't get it all wrong sir cheesy I read the comments and most people are saying he's from Ghana that's why I used the word "think" meaning is not certain. So dont get mad yet but come to think of it sef, is there any problem if he's from Ghana? No be human being the boy be? Just saying sha
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
He needs a hot bath, a very good toothbrush and a hair cut.
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ouch!
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by ammyluv2002(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi: ^^^^
Yeah am a runs girl....happy? Now bounce you nonentity grin
babes, thanks for that post on eyebrows...you just made my day. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks...hope you follow the thread cos I will be showing you how to draw different shapes for different occasions smiley
ammyluv2002: babes, thanks for that post on eyebrows...you just made my day. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across by njuwo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is the combination of fire and brimstone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls And Their Misunderstanding 'come To My House' By Guys / How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women / It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.