Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Your Best Kid Actor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Kid Actor (1281 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Which Was Your Favourite Cartoon As A Kid? (pictures) / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Kid Actor by richness(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2008
Who is your best kid actor? Mine is Keke Palmer in Akeelah and the Bee.
Other one I like is Georgie Henley in Chronicles of Narnia, and both girls in Man on Fire(the one kidnapped) and Remember the titans (Coach daughter) both starring Denzel Washington.

Please note that the actor/actress should be less than fifteen at the time of act
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by SeanT21(f): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2008
Mine is Dakota Fanning. She starred in Man on Fire with Denzel Washington, War of The worlds with Tom Cruise
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by iice(f): 5:27am On Jul 20, 2008
Dakota is awesome. For such a young girl, she has worked with alot of great actors. However she's getting to the point of not yet a woman, not quite a kid
Am trying to recall another but can't think right now.
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by tosinadeda: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2008
the boy that acted in "August rush"
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by iice(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2008
That's Freddie Highmore. I initially liked him in Finding Neverland but after a while he just seemed stuck at a place - acting wise undecided
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by delvinmaya(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2008
Tyler James William from the show EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by tpia5: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
tyler james williams isnt a kid anymore (he was so cute in EHC).

that little girl China is also ok. She was one of the actors i looked out for on the few house of payne episodes i watched.

hard to choose a "best" one actually.

what's her name icarly was good when she was a kid actor. So mean but so cute.
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by tpia5: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
wow, all the kids listed here are grown now.

even raven who used to be on the cosby show.

time flies.
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by tpia5: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
SeanT21: Mine is Dakota Fanning. She starred in Man on Fire with Denzel Washington, War of The worlds with Tom Cruise

funny how i dont seem to have watched most of her movies even though i'm familiar with her name.
Re: Your Best Kid Actor by tpia5: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
richness: Who is your best kid actor? Mine is Keke Palmer in Akeelah and the Bee.
Other one I like is Georgie Henley in Chronicles of Narnia, and both girls in Man on Fire(the one kidnapped) and Remember the titans (Coach daughter) both starring Denzel Washington.

Please note that the actor/actress should be less than fifteen at the time of act

keke palmer just did a new movie [rags]- not sure how to place it.

a male version of cinderella.

(1) (Reply)

Assault On Greek Television Political Debate / Who Wins Gulder Ultimate Search Tonight? (Pictures) / Full DSTV Access With 500 Naira Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.