Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! (2630 Views)

Okorocha To Present The "Ikoro" Igbo Newspaper, March 15 / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sometimes the handlers of Mr President make some funny and embarrassingly naive comments and maybe the only way to relate with this kind of nonsense is to throw the poo back to them. So, in response to Alhaji Gulak's comment that Gov. Amaechi should provide those 19 Governors who voted for him, WE NOW ASK MR PRESIDENT TO PRESENT THE 22 MILLION PLUS VOTERS THAT VOTED FOR HIM WITH THEIR SIGNATURES FOR VERIFICATION!

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi: Sometimes the handlers of Mr President make some funny and embarrassingly naive comments and maybe the only way to relate with this kind of nonsense is to throw the poo back to them. So, in response to Alhaji Gulak's comment that Gov. Amaechi should provide those 19 Governors who voted for him, WE NOW ASK MR PRESIDENT TO PRESENT THE 22 MILLION PLUS VOTERS THAT VOTED FOR HIM WITH THEIR SIGNATURES FOR VERIFICATION!

Some people are quite funny.Bros na who sabi you? Does GEJ even know whether you or Nairaland exist?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
OP is exhibiting insane levels of stupidity embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Donjazzy12(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine: OP is exhibiting insane levels of stupidity embarassed
At the level you are going I hope Yaba left is not beckoning.
Being moronic is not a virtue, please do the needful and be guided!

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donjazzy12:

Never knew you are the same imbec!le as the OP.

Be guided and do the needful by shutting up. . . .

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by linda20: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donjazzy12:
grin
See finishing! Please take it easy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by olabukola: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Go to eagle square you will see the 22m.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Never knew you are the same imbec!le as the OP.

Be guided and do the needful by shutting up. . . .

My oga, your comebacks is always apt and precise cheesy.

Nice one grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
olabukola: Go to eagle square you will see the 22m.

Lol. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Where do they do elections by collecting signatures? If they want to see the 19 governors that voted Amaechi, then we want to see the 22 million plus that voted Jonathan with their signatures. It is a very simple and straight forward arrangement grin

I don't know why @jmaine cant understand it.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi: Where do they do elections by collecting signatures? If they want to see the 19 governors that voted Amaechi, then we want to see the 22 million plus that voted Jonathan with their signatures. It is a very simple and straight forward arrangement grin

I don't know why @jmaine cant understand it.

And your point is ? All this nonsense simply because Rotimi famous "19" votes doesn't seem plausible after numerous meetings he presided over.

Well, there is no where in the world stupidity has ever been understood . . ..

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Donjazzy12(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
olabukola: Go to eagle square you will see the 22m.

Go to Rivers State Governor's Lodge you wiil see the 19 governors grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dinachi, wen u are thru with running into markets scattering tomatoes $ onions because I am so sure yaba left has rejected u, just look for d nearest tree and hang urself free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
Dinachi, wen u are thru with running into markets scattering tomatoes $ onions because I am so sure yaba left has rejected u, just look for d nearest tree and hang urself free of charge.

The dude is busy using his alternate monikers to quote and pat his/herself in the back.

He is better off sticking to the nairaland family section with his numerous I.Ds than come here to peddle his corrosive idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

The dude is busy using his alternate monikers to quote and pat his/herself in the back.

He is better off sticking to the nairaland family section with his numerous I.Ds than come here to peddle his corrosive idiocy.
Why you cant understand the comparisons beats me.
Why are you so mad?
Did I hit a raw nerve?
Those that live in Glass houses cant throw stones. Tell that to Alhaji Gulak!
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
@jmaine, where in the world do they ask the winner of elections to present those who voted for him?
Where?
When you decide to manifest your imbecility be sure that there are people here who will treat it adequately. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi:
Why you cant understand the comparisons beats me.
Why are you so mad?
Did I hit a raw nerve?
Those that live in Glass houses cant throw stones. Tell that to Alhaji Gulak!

Stick to the family section and spare us all nonsense here.

Thanks.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi: @jmaine, where in the world do they ask the winner of elections to present those who voted for him?
Where?
When you decide to manifest your imbecility be sure that there are people here who will treat it adequately. tongue

The person exhibiting the imbecility is you my friend. Use your brains.

You can't compare the in house fracas of 36 members of the governors forum and the National elections with millions of voters handled by an independent body.

If there is any dispute on the national elections, people know where to direct their complaints too.

Afterall, Aregbesola deployed a forensic scientist to help proof his rigging case with Oyinlola in Osun state.

We are here to quarantine all seeming idiocy from your ilk's.

Got it ?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Stick to the family section and spare us all nonsense here.

Thanks.
Answer the questions or gerr out of my thread, let your betters handle it

Where in the world do they ask the winner of elections to present those who voted for him with their signatures?

If Nigeria is the First country , then we need Jonathan to lead by example by first presenting those who voted for him with their various signatures.
Stop being daft my friend, defending the indefensible.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi:
Answer the questions or gerr out of my thread, let your betters handle it

Where in the world do they ask the winner of elections to present those who voted for him with their signatures?

If Nigeria is the First country , then we need Jonathan to lead by example by first presenting those who voted for him with their various signatures.
Stop being daft my friend, defending the indefensible.

Repeating the same question only makes you dumber than a dunce. Look at my reply above and quit your intentional foolishness.

No one is leaving this foolish thread of yours until you stop assaulting us with your irreparable idiocy.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

The person exhibiting the imbecility is you my friend. Use your brains.

You can't compare the in house fracas of 36 members of the governors forum and the National elections with millions of voters handled by an independent body.

If there is any dispute on the national elections, people know where to direct the complaints too.

Afterall, Aregbesola deployed a forensic scientist to help proof his rigging case with Oyinlola.

We are here to quarantine all seeming idiocy from your ilk's.

Got it ?
For how long will you continue in idiocy my jamaine?

The number of people that voted doesn't matter, the system does! 10 people or 500 million people it doesn't matter.
Tell your fellow slowpoke Mr Gulak that he failed woefully this time.
Where do they vote by signatures?
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Donmams(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Right on point OP. The 22 million is pure fiction. That is why when Justice Salami asked the same question GEJ had him removed from office. GEJ did not get 22 million votes. He stole them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi:
For how long will you continue in idiocy my jamaine?

The number of people that voted doesn't matter, the system does! 10 people or 500 million people it doesn't matter.
Tell your fellow slowpoke Mr Gulak that he failed woefully this time.
Where do they vote by signatures?

The more you talk, the dumber and more desperate you sound.

The system is not the same cos the governors forum election was an internal process without an independent umpire unlike the national election.

Stop making us see how silly and desperate you sound by trying to replay your weak and trashed premiss.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donmams: Right on point OP. The 22 million is pure fiction. That is why when Justice Salami asked the same question GEJ had him removed from office. GEJ did not get 22 million votes. He stole them.

So invariably, we can safely say Amaechi stole his 19 votes as well. grin.

A reason why he always has barely 14-15 governors at any of his factional meetings instead of the purported 19.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by sammiy: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

The more you talk, the dumber and more desperate you sound.

The system is not the same cos the governors forum election was an internal process without an independent umpire unlike the national election.

Stop making us see how silly and desperate you sound by trying to replay your weak and trashed premiss.
You are rather d dumb one here.....as said earlier d number of votes aint d bone of contention but d voting system used.....same voting system was used in d NGF and presidential election hence if the presidensy is asking Ameachi to provide his 19 govs den GEJ should also come up with his over 22million.......am sayin dis so d presidency will see how lame dier requst sound

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donmams: Right on point OP. The 22 million is pure fiction. That is why when Justice Salami asked the same question GEJ had him removed from office. GEJ did not get 22 million votes. He stole them.

Right on point bro! Until he provides the 22mil people that voted for him with their various signatures before we believe him.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
sammiy:
You are rather d dumb one here.....as said earlier d number of votes aint d bone of contention but d voting system used.....same voting system was used in d NGF and presidential election hence if the presidensy is asking Ameachi to provide his 19 govs den GEJ should also come up with his over 22million.......am sayin dis so d presidency will see how lame dier requst sound

I myself couldn't have said it better. The Presidency always comes up with silly comments like this because they know that gullible and naive people like @jmaine will swallow their cluelessness hook line and sinker! Now I understand why Chief Bisi Akande called it a Kindergarten Presidency.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
^
The back patting episode is dead cos you are all straw grasping to no where.

sammiy:

Another toad aimlessly jumps into the fray.

One was conducted by internal processes supervised by Amaechi in his lodge cos he refused to step down as requested by colleagues, while the Presidential was conducted by an external umpire called INEC.

Now if sorry souls like you and your ilks demand to reverify GEJ merited votes he used in trouncing the other idiots. Then head to INEC to seek answers

it's even funny your all jumping aimlessly all over the place to defend Amaechi inability to attract the same governors 19 governors who voted him while his competitor in Jang attracts more governors in his fold whenever he calls for a meeting.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
If Nigeria were a country where things function normally, the electorate would meet INEC to conduct a recall. If this is done, I bet Goodluck Jonathan would cease from being President.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jonadunce cannot present it as he is a fraud. How illogical and foolish is it to ask one to show you the voters in a secret ballot where confidentiality is key.

Only a Jonadunce and his group of sycophants, not a democrat will ask for such. If Jonadunce and his lackeys had any atom of common sense, they will know what confidentiality means in such a process.

But do they?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
[s]
jmaine: ^
The back patting episode is dead cos you are all straw grasping to no where.

Another toad aimlessly jumps into the fray.

One was conducted by internal processes supervised by Amaechi in his lodge cos he refused to step down as requested by colleagues, while the Presidential was conducted by an external umpire called INEC.

Now if sorry souls like you and your ilks demand to reverify GEJ merited votes he used in trouncing the other idiots. Then head to INEC to seek answers

it's even funny your all jumping aimlessly all over the place to defend Amaechi inability to attract the same governors 19 governors who voted him while his competitor in Jang attracts more governors in his fold whenever he calls for a meeting.
[/s]

Rubbish!!!
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs: [s][/s]

Rubbish!!!

Foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa / To be an authority in Science and Engineering you need to be in these schools / Trouble Loom 4 Pipo Who Cut Pastor Ayo Style Of Hair Cut As Soldier Shave Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.