Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. (1537 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike - Students’ Peaceful Protest Turns Bloody In Delta (photos) / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Rummenigge(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Alright, my bro got this text message from AAUA UPDATE

RESUMPTION FOR THE 2ND SEMESTER 2012/2013 SESSION.

All Students of AAUA are hereby informed that academic activities of the 2nd semester of 2012/2013 session truncated as a result of the ASUU national strike are to resume on Mon., 25th Nov, 2013 with the continuation of registration on the University portal while lectures are to start on Mon, 2nd Dec., 2013.

Thank you.

R. B. Olotu
Registrar.
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Justeenaleo(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Which school is AAUA
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Rummenigge(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Adekunle Ajasin Akungba
Justeenaleo: Which school is AAUA
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Justeenaleo(f): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rummenigge: Adekunle Ajasin Akungba
Aiite
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Rummenigge(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Aiite
I wish my school, FUTA could do thesame. Would have graduated if not for ASUU.
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Osgilliat(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its real.i just check their site...i hope eksu follow ooo.
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Davo93(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is a welcome development!

I contacted the Vice Dean, Division of Students' Affair of my school to ask him if my school can do same, he responded we will be the last man standing as far as this ASUU strike is concerned!

The hope of resuming February 2014 is again blinking... ASUU, God dey!!
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Where do you study?
Davo93: This is a welcome development!

I contacted the Deputy Vice Dean, Division of Students' Affair of my school to ask him if my school can do same, he responded we will be the last man standing as per this ASUU strike is concerned!

Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Davo93(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
mi xpressive: Where do you study?
Obafemi Awolowo University.
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Olril18(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
All signs are pointing towards us resumimg soon
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Rummenigge(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wishing AAUA students happy resumption.
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Gialmine(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rummenigge: Alright, my bro got this text message from AAUA UPDATE

RESUMPTION FOR THE 2ND SEMESTER 2012/2013 SESSION.

All Students of AAUA are hereby informed that academic activities of the 2nd semester of 2012/2013 session truncated as a result of the ASUU national strike are to resume on Mon., 25th Nov, 2013 with the continuation of registration on the University portal while lectures are to start on Mon, 2nd Dec., 2013.

Thank you.

R. B. Olotu
Registrar.

TRUE. So glad smiley
http://www.aaua.edu.ng/news.php?nid=e28ece8450b351facb89
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by walad4yhu(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Komozua(m): 2:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Dis is very true. It On already in d skul site. And they hv already sent msgs to all their students. Am so glad to be an aauite...... Skul on my mind
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Davo93: This is a welcome development!

I contacted the Deputy Vice Dean, Division of Students' Affair of my school to ask him if my school can do same, he responded we will be the last man standing as per this ASUU strike is concerned!

deputy vice dean ke! Haba
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by Davo93(m): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: deputy vice dean ke! Haba
*smiles* ASUU is really adding to my problem. Grammatical blunders so frequent with me these days... Thanks man!
Re: AAUA Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Students To Resume Next Monday, 25th November. by missvera(f): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Thank God for MY V.C, I've been wondering what is the essence of the so called '21st Century properly called University' Professor F.N Mimiko use to rant if he couldn't pulls out.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike To Be Officially Over By Tuesday. / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx / Need A • Research Assistant • Research Analyst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.