Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT (10136 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOTOS)
⁠⁠
Many of our African men in Europe and America are hustling very hard to get one cute white girl like this one, but she ends with this guy who she describes as very handsome and cute..More pics after the cut: search feed  ⁠

Now, I believe that beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Aghagba(f): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
In this case love is nt only blind,bt it is deaf,dumb and silly.bt on a serious note its her choice.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Waspy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked shocked. Love is mad and so not faircry That guy hand no clean at all. And on the other hand, who'm i to judge? So far he gives her joy and happiness. The guy fi' carry arsenal for him boxers like that or make e sabi use hin tongue wella undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by chiboy1928(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
He looks like the second antichrist!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by borntobegr8t(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
The girl sef no fine, so no big deal

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by hineyolu(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
what the hell is this? , who does such under the excuse of love?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
He charmed her... Real juju!!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Dubemkelly(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yepa! Ogbanje na nwa...Beauty is in d eye of d beholder,be it inwards or outwards, to u,he might nt mk d list buh to d gal he tops her list n again he myt hv got a luvly joystick n dat burts her brain
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by toyorsiii(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
omg..dis guy is too beautiful...me likey
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by mrdrizzy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
**faints** ¤¤falls down nd kept laughing¤¤ cheesy cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by StPete: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
toyorsiii: omg..dis guy is too beautiful...me likey

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Jisox!

Latest beauty and the beast redefined…
At first I thought the guy (from the first picture) actually wore a costume, now I know better
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Xaviers(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dis s some fuqqd up shiii..
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Prodigee: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Like seriously?! Wetin she see for am?? Beauty & The Beast indeed!
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Vivly(f): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Is that photoshopped?
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by strangest(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Facialy the guy may not look handsome... I dey suspect the guy is a lion, in bed...

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by seankay(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dis guy's beauty would make Bance win Mr World. undecided
I also see juju at work
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Prodigee: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Stånd:

To most white chics...Black dudes are lions in bed. Especially dudes with big and fat ..........
Finish am na...
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Swaggot00(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
current girlfriend is white but i dont in anyway look lky dis my nigga...
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by mspee(f): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked shocked
That's the devil himself!!! cry
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
The guy fine pass the girl.
If you think it's a lie, paint the guy white and paint the girl black, eats see who the cute person is.
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
He's cute!!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by iterator25: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eclipse of the night
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Theben(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
African Magic shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by mspee(f): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Stånd:

Devil? Why? cos he is dark skinned? Go and look at the picture again..that dude is not ugly...

Chei! Please borrow me your eyes so I can see the pictures the way you are seeing them.
What I am seeing up there is darkness and light undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by NadiaSA1(f): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by crackhaus: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
undecided undecided

That blonde is rebelling, she wants to punish her parents for cutting her out on her inheritance, what better way than to hook up with the blackest nigga on the street

This aint right, this is so not right/

See the way the boi is looking at her in that last pix like he just won the lotto bounty... SMDFH

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) / Thread closed. / Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.