Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,186 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs (3690 Views)

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / Please Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Popowaa: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Enegod(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
this nollywood movie no get name?

1 Like

Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by texanomaly(f): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
How did she find out?
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmm. This explains a lot.
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Enegod: this nollywood movie no get name?
the refounded love.
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Popowaa: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
My aunt called me just a few minutes ago to tell me she travelled to the village for ten days and the husband saw it as an opportunity to screw her househelp.So they did the deed and after that i think the girl saw it as an opportunity to be successful so she demanded for a car but the man thougt she was a kid so decided to to compensate her with 30,000 naira to keep her mute.Looks like the girl was not pleased so she kept on blackmailing the man and he took it as a joke till she spilled the beans to my aunty.Now there is fire on the mountain.My aunty called to apologize and now we are like mum and daughter again.
The husband called me sensing the wife will definitely call me to explain himself.Wetin make i do?Na me put ur joystick for the girl thing inside?The funny thing he said was the girl seduced him and he wanted to tell the wifegringrin.Anyway i'm proud of myself and that i have my momsy back.
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by homesteady(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! smiley
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Popowaa: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na true life matter i dey talk.U dont knw hw happy i am that i ve been vindicated.
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by OpinionLeader: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Did you say that your "momsy" hasn't got any issue (as in child)?

Then, it is hard to chewundecided
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by demelza: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
No matter how long truth travels, it will always arrive at its destination.
I am happy for you Op, congrats.
P.S Is she thinking of divorcing the randy man?

1 Like

Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Nomski0(f): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
I'm happy for you Op. Your marriage will last since you didnt break someone else's.

Is that why you've been AWOL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Popowaa: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
demelza: No matter how long truth travels, it will always arrive at its destination.
of course oooo
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Popowaa: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: I'm happy for you Op. Your marriage will last since you didnt break someone else's.

Is that why you've been AWOL cheesy
Amen ooooo
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Popowaa: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Opinion_Leader: Did you say that your "momsy" hasn't got any issue (as in child)?

Then, it is hard to chewundecided

I dont care if u believe it or not.
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by amtheone(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
demelza: No matter how long truth travels, it will always arrive at its destination.

Nawa for u. U just jump to divorce. If she divorce him, sebi u go marry am. Divorce lawyer. Any small thin divorce. #sooo#
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Vivly(f): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Choi! His Jamie Lannister's secret has finally been revealed! Thank God you didn't end up like Bran succumb.
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by homesteady(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Popowaa: Amen ooooo
You didn't answer my Praise the Lord! angry
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Popowaa: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
homesteady:
You didn't answer my Praise the Lord! angry
Amensmiley
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Danhumprey: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
sad sad sad
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by demelza: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
amtheone:

Nawa for u. U just jump to divorce. If she divorce him, sebi u go marry am. Divorce lawyer. Any small thin divorce. #sooo#
From where this one jump out from?
This kin massive scale cheating na him you dey call small thing?
Abeg swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2013

Its called "The Truth Revealed" Starring Jide Kosoko, Patience Nzokwo and Mercy Johnson!
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by jumzzy448: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmm dis one na serious nollywood movie. This op, wey open thread say her room mate na lesbian, say the girl tell her say she like her(popoowa) and the girl dey threating anybody wey she see her wit.
Today now na her aunty husband tori we hear.
Op, hope your life no dey complicated sha before the next tori wey we go hear go be my friend is accusing me of snatching her boyfriend. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by coogar: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Popowaa: My aunt called me just a few minutes ago to tell me she travelled to the village for ten days and the husband saw it as an opportunity to screw her househelp.So they did the deed and after that i think the girl saw it as an opportunity to be successful so she demanded for a car but the man thougt she was a kid so decided to to compensate her with 30,000 naira to keep her mute.Looks like the girl was not pleased so she kept on blackmailing the man and he took it as a joke till she spilled the beans to my aunty.Now there is fire on the mountain.My aunty called to apologize and now we are like mum and daughter again.
The husband called me sensing the wife will definitely call me to explain himself.Wetin make i do?Na me put ur joystick for the girl thing inside?The funny thing he said was the girl seduced him and he wanted to tell the wifegringrin.Anyway i'm proud of myself and that i have my momsy back.

this your family has to be the horniest in nigeria. did you just say every girl that came to stay in that house got marked? wow!!!! let me contact chico ejiro to write a movie script about this.

would you like to feature in this movie?

1 Like

Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Iaz93: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: sad sad sad
ROTFL
Bro, popowaa dey do you strong thing? undecided
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by dayokanu(m): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Grab your copy now
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Danhumprey: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Iaz93: ROTFL
Bro, popowaa dey do you strong thing? undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Danhumprey: 6:19am On Nov 21, 2013
dayokanu: Grab your copy now
LWKMD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Danhumprey: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2013
coogar:

this your family has to be the horniest in nigeria. did you just say every girl that came to stay in that house got marked? wow!!!! let me contact chico ejiro to write a movie script about this.

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Danhumprey: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2013
jumzzy448:
Hmmm dis one na serious nollywood movie. This op, wey open thread say her room mate na lesbian, say the girl tell her say she like her(popoowa) and the girl dey threating anybody wey she see her wit.
Today now na her aunty husband tori we hear.
Op, hope your life no dey complicated sha before the next tori wey we go hear go be my friend is accusing me of snatching her boyfriend. grin
Stop it! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Thank God you did the right thing when you had the chance to,i hope your Aunty kicks him to the curb before he brings home Otapiapia.
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
coogar:

gringringringringrin wahala dey o gringrin una no go kill person with laugh grin
Re: Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs by tintingz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
When I said (some)men are polygamous in nature in other thread some peeps dey halla me, now this man has a wife o! he still dey screw househelp for backyard grin cheesy no be konji??
He even dey toast popowaa!

BTW am waiting for the part 3 of this nollywood movie grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm / Indian Girl Born With 8 Limbs Gets Surgery / Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.