Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch (4741 Views)

DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by enejihotmailc: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nigerians have been reacting to the recent reckless display of affluence by oil tycoon, Mr Kola Aluko, who spent a whopping $1.5 Million, equivalent of N200 Million on Champagne in an hour at his friend’s birthday fete, insisting that such huge fund, obviously made in Nigeria should have been used to care for the poor in whichever community, the billionaire hails from.

While Teni and Kemi, Kola Aluko’s two wives battle abject poverty in Nigeria, the Billionaire Oil Magnet went on a spending spree, squandering $1.5 Million, an equivalent of N200 Million on a bottle of champagne, eliciting family outrage.

Read more: http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/news/6563-nigerians-family-blast-kola-aluko-over-15-million-extravagance-spending-on-champagne
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by Faitheder(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oga o.
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by solomon111(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
These parasitic buffoons need to be swept away from the Niger-delta.
Where is MEND when you need them?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by IGBOSON1: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2013
solomon111: These parasitic buffoons need to be swept away from the Niger-delta.

^^^grin grin grin

Niger Delta good morning. wink

Oh.....snap!; they're still sleeping! shocked
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by abu12: 4:30am On Nov 21, 2013
solomon111: These parasitic buffoons need to be swept away from the Niger-delta.

But is like the niger-delta need the Yoruba people more than the ibos to associate with. Or have the niger delta return your abandon properties to you, just like how the western did? I experience this in while in delta state, an average delta see an ibo as wayo man. I bet you, they will accept we from the north before you ibo people. Let a richman point u and say this is my brother and not a poor man saying that is my brother because he has oil.
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by solomon111(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2013
abu12:

But is like the niger-delta need the Yoruba people more than the ibos to associate with. Or have the niger delta return your abandon properties to you, just like how the western did? I experience this in while in delta state, an average delta see an ibo as wayo man. I bet you, they will accept we from the north before you ibo people. Let a richman point u and say this is my brother and not a poor man saying that is my brother because he has oil.
Shut up and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by pandriod: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2013

You are ibo. Stop chatting shiiit here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by pandriod: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2013
solomon111: Shut up and stop talking rubbish.

Are not ibo any more? Attachment by force. In fact, Ondo State produce more oil than all ibo states.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by gbanikiti(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2013
200 million bucks on Champagne? Lord have mercy!! shocked
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by talktimi(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Is it your money ?[s][/s]
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by IGBOSON1: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
pandriod:

You are ibo. Stop chatting shiiit here.

^^^With due respect, you're the one yarning shiiiit!

So what if he's 'ibo'?; or you reckon there are no 'ibos' in the Niger Delta?
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^With due respect, you're the one yarning shiiiit!

So what if he's 'ibo'?; or you reckon there are no 'ibos' in the Niger Delta?

@IBO son thank God you are here!
There was a post you wrote about the history of Yorubas. I am warning you now to desist from spreading lies about our history which you know nothing about. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by takedat(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kola is a billionaire all because he dey service Diezani Madueke! Na awoof oyel money courtesy of madam minister.

Its a lie that his two wives are living in abject poverty. The first wife get house for GRA Ikeja while the second wife own dey for Parkview Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is it their money?
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by Olugbenger(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
I must make money oh.

Poverty stay away from me!
Re: Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch by idupaul: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nigerians and misinformation ... It was a charity ball and the 1.5million dollars was contributed to charity and does not in anyway mean it was fo champagne .. It was a Fund raising cocktail ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) / Another Retired General Attacks Jonathan And Predicts He Would Lose The Election / North Korea Kim Jong Un Execute Its Top Army General (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.