Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigeria Belongs To Anyone Who Claims It's Citizenship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Belongs To Anyone Who Claims It's Citizenship (664 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / Nigeria Belongs To Us, We Have No Other Country, Let Us Live Together In Peace. / Bakassi Peninsula Still Belongs To Nigeria Despite ICJ Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Belongs To Anyone Who Claims It's Citizenship by mimifonwon(f): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello, I believe I have Been MIA for a few months...na workoo. Anyways my people am growing tired of this femi fain-kayode rants. I say shut up already after all this was what everyone who wanted Nigeria to remain together wanted when they fought the civil war. Unless you belong to the group that basically left "Nigerian identity" and attempted to create their own nation, be quiet! As far as am concerned when you live in a democratic nation,all the citizen of that country has the right to stay or live where ever they want within the circumference of that nation and no one has the right to tell them otherwise because of their tribal identity and etc,it is their inherent human right as citizens of that country. So for anyone who thinks in the same manner as kayode, please carry your bags and carefully pack out of the country, if you don't know by now, the Yorubas don't own Lagos anymore, Nor does the igbos own Enugu or Hausas Kano,the fact is though traditionally those lands used to belong to certain groups of people, the claim to lands within Nigeria as one group owned property seized the moment the 1967 war began. We cannot turn back the hands of time but learn from it.lets try to be a better dysfunctional family, we owe the future that. Xox

(1) (Reply)

Am Not A Boko Haram Member :(lecturer Muhammed Nazeef Yunus BBC Interview) / Open Letter To Ogbeni / SHOCKING 6 Cultists Gang R*pe 16-yr-old Secondary School Girl & Recorded The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.