Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,072 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" (6689 Views)

Continue Browsing With Your Blackberry Even If It Says - Ba3 Too Low 4 Radio Use / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse / How Do I Connect Nokia 5330(dstv Mobile) To Laptop(hp Pavilon) Or Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by Mrshroud: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Everytime i connect my nokia c1 device to my P.C, to use the nokia p.c suite facility, p.c suite displays this message in quote.
connected in non-compatible mode...
please how may i solve this problem?
l'ld really appreciate your help.thanks
Re: Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by Mrshroud: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls i really need help.
Re: Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by femi4: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mr shroud: Pls i really need help.
The problem you are having is because of the way you connect your phone.

When you connect it to the cable, the phone gives you 3 options:

Default, data and Print.
Pick the default and you should be fine.
Re: Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by Mrshroud: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thank you very much sir.
What you pinpointed is Exactly what i do... Yet the message still shows up, i suspect the issue got to do with the software. I'll try installing another Nokia PC SUITE. Thanks again sir.
Re: Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by onajo2000(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2013
goto phone setting and change to pc suite, when put ur usb cable select pc suite from the pop up from the phone
Re: Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by ninja4life(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Hav u tried connecting thru bluetooth??
Re: Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by Mrshroud: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
ninja4life: Hav u tried connecting thru bluetooth??
i don't have a bluetooth device, but i'll get one Asap and try it out.
Thanks
Re: Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode" by Mrshroud: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
onajo2000: goto phone setting and change to pc suite, when put ur usb cable select pc suite from the pop up from the phone
o.k thanks a lot. I'll give it a shot.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price / How To Set The Payload Generator For MTN Free Browsing On HTTP Injector VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.