Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Does This Prtray - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Prtray (590 Views)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Prtray by zubino(m): 2:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Guys I need your contributions. If u wanna go into relationship with a girl and ask her out. Then she accepts your date but tells u that she needs to talk with her mum on the relationship thing, what does it really signify.

A guy stays in another town and asks the hand of a girl that stays in another in a relationship. They fixed a date to talk about the relationship stuff, the lady who happens to be in her final year in university accepts the date but tell the guy she will talk to mum about it.

This lady's family happens to be well known to this guy's family, infact both families worship in the same church.

Pls this guy wants to know if its a sign of IMMATURITY for a lady to seek her parents consent at such early stage. This guy is asking for a relationship, of course which should lead to marriage - God willing and if things work out fine.

Pls married women, how did u handle for first date with ur current husbands? Did u tell ur mum about it. Does it show love and respect for mum or is it childish and inability to take decisions!!!

I will really appreciate good and candid advise, I love and trust this family -- NL. Una sabi deliver for this kind thing. I look forward to ur lovely comments.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Facts Revealed: Men Vs. Women / Surviving A Long Distance Relationship / Suspense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.