Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! (1028 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? / 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2013
My fellow compatriotic Nigerians, i know we are angry, and most of us have lost hope in this country, but i want to tell us that all hope is not lost, God has a plan for this country, i believe in the leadership of this Government, although there are still some bad eggs in the president's cabinet, but very soon they will all leave, there is a great reform coming to this country, and president goodluck jonathan will lead that reform, he is the torch bearer of a new Nigeria, and all the enemies of progress will all be put to shame, i commend the labour party for their continual suport of this administration; and i admonish the opposition, to please give peace a chance, if you do not allow peace to reign in some one's house how can peace be in your house? The opposition has now turned out to be the very thing they came togetther to fight against. But enough is enough, let us all come together and build this great nation; let us all set our differences aside and climb the mountain of victory together, holding hands and singing our national anthem, where is the peace and unity? OR don't we believe in the peace and unity of this country, have'nt we all sworn to uphold honour and glory of this great nation? Let us all come together and reason like brethren. Enough is enough.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Ah, it seems we have found one of GEJ's numerous pastors

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by iterator25: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Logicboy03: Ah, it seems we have found one of GEJ's numerous pastors
I de tell you

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by Mynd44: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2013
Another praise singer?

Okay oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2013
hahaha, logicboy, you have come again, you this boy, lol
Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Another praise singer?

Okay oooo
my good sire the truth is that i'm not praise singing, the president has tried, which other leader has ever had to deal with terrorism, but this man has been dealing with one of the world's deadliest terrorist group, with little resources, even the american Government is still unable to deal with the taliban and alqaeda, but jonathan has been able to curtail the activities of these extremists, lets give the man a round of applause jare, it is not easy,

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by kestelysmtin: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2013
GEJ is the man

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by Mynd44: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2013
bolaino: my good sire the truth is that i'm not praise singing, the president has tried, which other leader has ever had to deal with terrorism, but this man has been dealing with one of the world's deadliest terrorist group, with little resources, even the american Government is still unable to deal with the taliban and alqaeda, but jonathan has been able to curtal the activities of these extremists, lets give the man a round of applause jare, it is not easy,
Get off whatever it is you are high on dude and don't mention GEJ and boko haram.

When those animals were killing thousands of Nigerians, your GEJ said we should get used to it.

When Abuja was bombed on the October 1st celebrations, he blamed evil spirits and for months, these people killed Nigerians without him doing anything.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by kestelysmtin: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2013
GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!!
The most performing president Nigeria have ever known.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by iterator25: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!!
The most performing president Nigeria have ever know.
una don dey collect gifts from fg Abi
Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2013
iterator25: una don dey collect gifts from fg Abi
lol, no we don't need to collect gifts from fg to call a spade a spade, or say things as they seem, the man is working, the results will soon become very visible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2013
pls modearators, in light of the ongoing political activities going on in this country i think it's high time the topic got to the front page. Thank you, pls mr seun see to it that it gets to the front page, thank you sire.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by cjrane: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
bolaino: my fellow compatriotic Nigerians, i know we are angry, and most of us have lost hope in this country, but i want to tell us that all hope is not lost, God has a plan for this country, i believe in the leadership of this Government, although there are still some bad eggs in the president's cabinet, but very soon they will all leave, there is a great reform coming to this country, and president goodluck jonathan will lead that reform, he is the torch bearer of a new Nigeria, and all the enemies of progress will all be put to shame, i commend the labour party for their continual suport of this administration; and i admonish the opposition, to please give peace a chance, if you do not allow peace to reign in some one's house how can peace be in your house? The opposition has now turned out to be the very thing they came togetther to fight against. But enough is enough, let us all come together and build this great nation; let us all set our differences aside and climb the mountain of victory together, holding hands and singing our national anthem, where is the peace and unity? OR don't we believe in the peace and unity of this country, have'nt we all sworn to uphold honour and glory of this great nation? Let us all come together and reason like brethren. Enough is enough.

GEJ is the best President ever to rule Nigeria. Indeed, he is the first university graduate to rule Nigeria, thus his intelligent way of approaching issues! His achievements in 2 years of constant distractions have already put the 8 wasted years of many of his corrupt ex-presidents to shame.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by IGBOSON1: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Also, i believe we can fly....i believe we can touch the sky! grin

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by geeez: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
I believe in God

I believe in Jesus

I have faith in the Yoruba race

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by jamace(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
geeez: I believe in God

I believe in Jesus

[b]I have faith in the Yoruba race
[/b]
"ARABA!!!", you mean by the highlighted?
Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by Yeske2(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
cjrane:

GEJ is the best President ever to rule Nigeria. Indeed, he is the first university graduate to rule Nigeria, thus his intelligent way of approaching issues! His achievements in 2 years of constant distractions have already put the 8 wasted years of many of his corrupt ex-presidents to shame.
University graduate made him intelligent? So much for your intelligence.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
lets all put hands together to make this country a great nation.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
bolaino:
my fellow compatriotic Nigerians, i know we are angry, and most of us have lost hope in this country, but i want to tell us that all hope is not lost, God has a plan for this country, i believe in the leadership of this Government, although there are still some bad eggs in the president's cabinet, but very soon they will all leave, there is a great reform coming to this country, and president goodluck jonathan will lead that reform, he is the torch bearer of a new Nigeria, and all the enemies of progress will all be put to shame, i commend the labour party for their continual suport of this administration; and i admonish the opposition, to please give peace a chance, if you do not allow peace to reign in some one's house how can peace be in your house? The opposition has now turned out to be the very thing they came togetther to fight against. But enough is enough, let us all come together and build this great nation; let us all set our differences aside and climb the mountain of victory together, holding hands and singing our national anthem, where is the peace and unity? OR don't we believe in the peace and unity of this country, have'nt we all sworn to uphold honour and glory of this great nation? Let us all come together and reason like brethren. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria, I Believe In President Jonathan!!! by bolaino(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2015
bolaino:
my good sire the truth is that i'm not praise singing, the president has tried, which other leader has ever had to deal with terrorism, but this man has been dealing with one of the world's deadliest terrorist group, with little resources, even the american Government is still unable to deal with the taliban and alqaeda, but jonathan has been able to curtail the activities of these extremists, lets give the man a round of applause jare, it is not easy,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obj To Gej. Ba Wahala(pixs) / Ross Alabo-george: Why The FG Doesn’t Trust Amaechi’s Water Project / Fashola Commissions Ajibola Omojola Housing Estate. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.