Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Do Lagos Commutters Like Seating At The Edge/door Seats Of Commercial Buses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Lagos Commutters Like Seating At The Edge/door Seats Of Commercial Buses (996 Views)

Great Warning To Commutters In Lagos / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Lagos Commutters Like Seating At The Edge/door Seats Of Commercial Buses by mastermynd(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2013
To me,,dis attitude luks lyk a disease,cos
I get irritated wen I get to a park or garage,,and I find out daht someone is standing by d door waiting for passengers to fill d backseats,,so as to sit on d door/edge seat,,,

Does anyone share dis annoying iota wit me
Re: Why Do Lagos Commutters Like Seating At The Edge/door Seats Of Commercial Buses by demelza: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2013
I guess they do that so they could easily jump out in case of any wahala. Or maybe their destination is not that far.
Aint nothing annoying in it. undecided
Re: Why Do Lagos Commutters Like Seating At The Edge/door Seats Of Commercial Buses by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: I guess they do that so they could easily jump out in case of any wahala. Or maybe their destination is not that far.
i think i agree with d bolded, some might have mischievious plan dough!
Re: Why Do Lagos Commutters Like Seating At The Edge/door Seats Of Commercial Buses by mastermynd(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: I guess they do that so they could easily jump out in case of any wahala. Or maybe their destination is not that far.
you think sooo,
Sum pple will be d last to get down,and yet dey pack yansh one syd for u to go in

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Latest: Mimiko Commences Recruitment In AAUA To Replace Striking Lec / Disclaimer : Nairaland Members Are Solely Responsible. / Why Do People Run From Dead People Who Come Back To Life And Even Mad People...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.