Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... (1276 Views)

Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Afroconnect: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2013
It is crazy,i have seen Naija girls from different cultures and states,but after fu-king them once,twice-you discover they are all slimy,cunny,myopic and shallow-very sad that we are in this type of country with such clones
Back in the days of our moms things were different,women stuck with their men,but these days so many old mama-youngie still acting dumb with their stained pu-sy and stretched marks,make God help them...pls Naija guys abi i dey lie?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by redcliff: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2013
lol. you asked for what you are about to get..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Serendipity: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Afro connect: It is crazy,i have seen Naija girls from different cultures and states,but after fu-king them once,twice-you discover they are all slimy,cunny,myopic and shallow-very sad that we are in this type of country with such clones
Back in the days of our moms things were different,women stuck with their men,but these days so many old mama-youngie still acting dumb with their stained pu-sy and stretched marks,make God help them...pls Naija guys abi i dey lie?
You sound like a green simpleton.
I have seen that the difference between girls can be like a chasm or a gulf, so how can you tell me that they are the same?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by kwaraguy(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2013
smh
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by ayobase(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2013
birds of a feather they said flock together.....how will a dirty personality match decent and responsible lady?
work on yourself and see doors opening!

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Pristin3: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2013
U Bleep different girls and you say they are the same. Different fuckers and a fuckee. U're no better than them as they Bleep different boys plus you@OP. So mind ur self. Grls grls grls. Blah blah blah. Mtchew
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by 190: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2013
thats because these Nigerian girls all eat one general food that in turn makes them act that way!

the name of the food is

GARRI angry

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by 190: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Nigerian girls too like GARRI

wetin sef

mscheww angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2013
I beg to differ.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by demelza: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2013
The fact that you have been hooking up with similar girls who are both cunning and myopic says a lot about your character.
Go search your inner self and ask why you attract such girls.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Afroconnect: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2013
190: Nigerian girls too like GARRI

wetin sef

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2013

wetin sef

Garri makes the world go round. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by tayoxx(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Eww you Don find trouble
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by kagari: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Just observing

@op like seroiusly u use jazz hold ur thread

no serious bashing from the ladies yet
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by mencade6: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
@op, you are very correct sha. But them gals gonna come and lambast to the core.

Here is a prayer point for them: any curse those gals throw for u, let it go back to their head. Amen

*all runs gals and money conscious relationship ladies i dey great una oooo*
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by dederocs(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
mencade6: @op, you are very correct sha. But them gals gonna come and lambast to the core.

Here is a prayer point for them: any curse those gals throw for u, let it go back to their head. Amen

*all runs gals and money conscious relationship ladies i dey great una oooo*
lol...me i hail dem pass-the way these ladies dey swallow dicks like sharks consuming sardines... cool
badt girls.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by dederocs(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2013

wetin sef

and koolikooli cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by mencade6: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
dederocs:
lol...me i hail dem pass-the way these ladies dey swallow dicks like sharks consuming sardines... cool
badt girls.
hahahah...badt guy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by 190: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Afro connect:
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by vizkiz: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
There's one thinq ah noticed abt 9ja qurls too...dey wuld always make funnie noise(moans) when fu*kinq dem....even if their pu**y if 4feet wide angry who dem dey fool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Afroconnect: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
vizkiz: There's one thinq ah noticed abt 9ja qurls too...dey wuld always make funnie noise(moans) when fu*kinq dem....even if their pu**y if 4feet wide angry who dem dey fool
dem dey copy from mojo wey dem dey watch...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by didicold(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
U attract what u r
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Afro connect: It is crazy,i have seen Naija girls from different cultures and states,but after fu-king them once,twice-you discover they are all slimy,cunny,myopic and shallow-very sad that we are in this type of country with such clones
so now u expect them to commit to u when u change them like underwear after sleeping with them once or twice? Who wants to be committed to such a fool? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2013
didicold: U attract what u r
thank u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
i love you! #no homo
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Afroconnect: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Completely senseless...those old men with saggy balls wey u dey suck are they like u...I spend some cheeze to get my Bleep on with dem bitches,I only stick with the mature ones-lil girls like u are all same.

Ur statement is dumb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
I am different...I don't even look or sound Nigerian, my outlook in life is different, I work hard for my money so I don't spend my day thinking of how to take 10$ from a guy... undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Like Prototypes-you Seen One You Seen All... by Afroconnect: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2013
Khalessi: I am different...I don't even look or sound Nigerian, my outlook in life is different, I work hard for my money so I don't spend my day thinking of how to take 10$ from a guy... undecided

u re beautiful too. wink

"Beware Of Some Girls" / I Thought It Only Exist In Nollywood, Am Confused Please Help / Disgusting Things People Do In Public!