Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. (38140 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Fabulousmark(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2013
A beautiful 3rd year female student friend of mine just told me this true story of hers in university yesterday.
Before the ASUU strike she was having this palava with a male lecturer from the department of Law in Uniben, and it's kinda hunting her cause when school resumes it's still gonna come back in her face!

It was 3 weeks before ASUU strike, the lecturer asked her for sex but she refused and also insulted the man right there in his office.
The lecturer called her back the next day and promised her that she won't graduate from the school until she pays for a hotel where he gonna have sex with her and after that she's gonna pay him 50,000 naira!

In her words: "I thought he was joking,cause it sounded so funny"
But since then, whenever she(Amaka) writes his exam she fails woefully! She failed his exam 3 times before she decided to go confront him.

She got into his office and met other male lecturers in there, she wanted to go back but the man asked her to state her mission. She complained and asked other lecturers to tell him to stop failing her!

She was so surprised when the other lecturers called her a 'fool' and asked her to do what the main man asked. According to her, She was lost at that moment. . .

She walked outta the office with anger and shame•••At the next exam, she hired a fifth year student from the same department to help her write the exam. She never knew this was her DOOM!

The guy got into the exam hall and started writing for Amaka in bliss TILL the lecturer began looking for her!
The lecturer knew how important the exam was to her and then he figured out that someone else must be sitting for her.

He walked around the hall looking for the impersonator, he later got to the guy's sit and GBAM! Caught him shocked He asked the guy to stand up . . Nwa guy started begging the lecturer not to create a scene or report this.

The lecturer asked him to go call the girl back in the hall! He rushed out and got back with Amaka, Amaka and the guy were so scared at that moment. . The lecturer then asked the boy to tell Amaka to do what he(The lecturer) asked her to do unless he's gonna report this to the school management which will end up expelling the two of them from the school!

Omo ehn, the guy knelt down and begged Amaka to please do whatever the lecturer has asked. . That his future lies in her hands cause he will be graduating this year crying...Amaka was so confused but she refused• luckily,the lecturer gave her a chance to go think about it. Amaka got back home to think about "it" until ASUU strike started.

The lecturer just called her on the phone yesterday about her decision. . She told him to wait till school resumes,Oga lecturer agreed.
After she cut the phone she broke down in tears, that's when I walked in and saw her crying i pleaded with her 4 long before she narrated the story.

I gave her advice like "report it to the school na"... but she said if she does that, it's still gonna be null cause she has no proof and it will look as if she wanna play him out plus the other lecturers will make sure she suffers!

What should she do?? I realy need safest solution 2 ensure her certificate n the impersonator too as she don't want dis old man called lecturer.

2 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by borntobegr8t(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
This is another reason to be a cultist, I remember my years in LASU.that lecturer go fu*k fire cool

22 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2013
in naija right now bleeping is a way of life, if you cant bleep regularly people will say you are not smart that you are a dullard and a fool! i am not surprised morality has been thrown to the dogs. because of this particular issue no one is sympathizing with ASUU. to succeed in naija one has to cultivate a healthy bleeping habit. bleep through lovepeddlers, marriage, friends with benefits, sugardaddies and sugarmummies. if you are not bleeping you are wrong! because bleeping is natural and very important recipe for success so long as Nigeria is concerned.

6 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by anselm791(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Well option one is come clean, confess and pay her debt OR play dirty, bleep him and still pay her debt. Either way she's screwed!
If you're looking for an easy way out for her, there isn't any.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by mascot87(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2013
I have a way out but it's too not cool,it's better I keep it to myself

3 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by killemslim(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Now this is where SUG in our uni should step in if they were to b trusted and still of worth but they've all lost dia powers to money and politics.nevertheless ur friend has been in skul for 3yrs now lyk u said,she should @least know someone who she can trust among d academic or non academic staff dat can give her a listening ear but if not she should try out the guildiance and counseling unit mayb they can help out since they work closely with skul senate in cases lyk this.She also need to pray hard God never sleeps and will never let his children suffer in d hands of Devils lyk dat lecturer.

13 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by eddiegate(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2013
My advice na to set am up,uniben senate committe are veri strict..same tin be wan happen to ma gurl 4 chemistry dept buh trust badoo lyk me, we set am up and now he join d 44 lecturers wey dem sack for uniben...help her set d fool up if u re rilli her frnd.

33 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2013
If you are using a phone that can record calls and conversations from now make sure you 'record every discussion between you and the the goat. Then study 'very hard for his course and that of his colleague's that are close to him.

Option 1. Play dirty use around 25k to set the idiot up (you can use the police, cultist or thugs) depending on the kind and level of contact you have but make sure you are discreet with it, don't involve too many people. Any media evidence you are able to get should be for blackmail purpose.
Option 2. If you have a reasonable lecturer in your faculty that is his senior, prefarably a female approach the person to help you pacify him. 2 to 3 lecturers may help.
Option 3. Find out about the personality of the chief security officer and student affairs officer of your institution. If they are people of integrity and disciplined approach either or both of them. Tell them that they should please help you to Pacify him present the evidence of your conversation to them. Let them know you just want to graduate in peace & not ready to create any scandal (to convince them that you are not having any grudges against the lecturer apart from the issue at hand and tyou are reporting in good faith) although he will definitely be prosecuted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Elui2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Am a unibenite dpt medsurgIf it involves setin d bastad up i wil gladly help
Fabulousmark: A beautiful 3rd year female student friend of mine just told me this true story of hers in university yesterday.
Before the ASUU strike she was having this palava with a male lecturer from the department of Law in Uniben, and it's kinda hunting her cause when school resumes it's still gonna come back in her face!
It was 3 weeks before ASUU strike, the lecturer asked her for sex but she refused and also insulted the man right there in his office.
The lecturer called her back the next day and promised her that she won't graduate from the school until she pays for a hotel where he gonna have sex with her and after that she's gonna pay him 50,000 naira!
In her words: "I thought he was joking,cause it sounded so funny"
But since then, whenever she(Amaka) writes his exam she fails woefully! She failed his exam 3 times before she decided to go confront him.
She got into his office and met other male lecturers in there, she wanted to go back but the man asked her to state her mission. She complained and asked other lecturers to tell him to stop failing her!
She was so surprised when the other lecturers called her a 'fool' and asked her to do what the main man asked. According to her, She was lost at that moment. . .
She walked outta the office with anger and shame•••At the next exam, she hired a fifth year student from the same department to help her write the exam. She never knew this was her DOOM!
The guy got into the exam hall and started writing for Amaka in bliss TILL the lecturer began looking for her!
The lecturer knew how important the exam was to her and then he figured out that someone else must be sitting for her.
He walked around the hall looking for the impersonator, he later got to the guy's sit and GBAM! Caught him shocked He asked the guy to stand up . . Nwa guy started begging the lecturer not to create a scene or report this.
The lecturer asked him to go call the girl back in the hall! He rushed out and got back with Amaka, Amaka and the guy were so scared at that moment. . The lecturer then asked the boy to tell Amaka to do what he(The lecturer) asked her to do unless he's gonna report this to the school management which will end up expelling the two of them from the school!
Omo ehn, the guy knelt down and begged Amaka to please do whatever the lecturer has asked. . That his future lies in her hands cause he will be graduating this year crying...Amaka was so confused but she refused• luckily,the lecturer gave her a chance to go think about it. Amaka got back home to think about "it" until ASUU strike started.
The lecturer just called her on the phone yesterday about her decision. . She told him to wait till school resumes,Oga lecturer agreed.
After she cut the phone she broke down in tears, that's when I walked in and saw her crying i pleaded with her 4 long before she narrated the story.
I gave her advice like "report it to the school na"... but she said if she does that, it's still gonna be null cause she has no proof and it will look as if she wanna play him out plus the other lecturers will make sure she suffers!
What should she do?? I realy need safest solution 2 ensure her certificate n the impersonator too as she don't want dis old man called lecturer.

6 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by emmabest2000(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: This is another reason to be a cultist, I remember my years in LASU.that lecturer go fu*k fire cool
see reason ooo so you be member eh ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
If I were her brother, I would pick up my gun and shoot the damned ba.stard.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by valencia25(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
LOL.

It would be nice if he was a fanatic.....cos i ll arrange a meeting for him in "paradise" to go f..uck his 52 virgins.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Aggrippa: in naija right now bleeping is a way of life, if you cant bleep regularly people will say you are not smart that you are a dullard and a fool! i am not surprised morality has been thrown to the dogs. because of this particular issue no one is sympathizing with ASUU. to succeed in naija one has to cultivate a healthy bleeping habit. bleep through lovepeddlers, marriage, friends with benefits, sugardaddies and sugarmummies. if you are not bleeping you are wrong! because bleeping is natural and very important recipe for success so long as Nigeria is concerned.

Excellent rubbish...

Because everyone is doing it, so you have to join them? If we can't be the change we want to see, then we should stop complaining about social decays here and there.

God help you if a woman that sleeps around to get her degree eventually qualifies to be a medical doctor and is assigned to be your doctor....

It is when she sticks syringe in your balls instead of your bottom dat you go hear wyennnn .... grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by borntobegr8t(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
emma_best2000: see reason ooo so you be member eh ... cheesy
Noooo, so this topic don enter frontpage shocked

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ajoskele(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
This story is not true...he made his threat 3weeks before ASUU strike and now she has failed 3 times? How come?

28 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by WHIZBRO(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Two wrongs don't make a right. Your 'friend' hired someone to write her exams for her, @ that point she lost her moral highground and capacity to report that lecturer, Let her visit T.B Joshua ASAP. undecided

7 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Sknda(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
A daily devotional for YOU www.gospelshower..com

2 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by timi4mayo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
All she needs do is to believe in God nd miracle will happen. He migth just b d next IYAYI

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by redcliff: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
[size=14pt]"Lol. to me, this is the superstory of the century. If you read well and you know that you are confident enough to pass a lecturers exam, when you write it and he fails you ask for your paper, the Senate knows how to handle those kinds of paper call backs and another lecturer from another school would mark it. If the paper is missing, sue the man to court and find out why its only your own paper thats missing. Shes not even serious shes paying someone to write her paper for her. [/size]

29 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Let her try to record their next conversation, and then proceed to duplicate it in other places. After which she should proceed to report the matter to the school senate and sue the murafucker to court.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Deschil: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Incredible!!! sad I don't even know what to say. sad

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by rodeo0070(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
in oau, we ave female gender organizations that can handle issues like this. if the lady involved has a good motive and she is sure of herself academically, then pray and search for trusted morally upright female lecturer that can step in.

dont give in to him , he is as scared of you as you are of him.

stay bold and have you reported the matter to your parents?, your father or mother can be a good mediator in this issue. that is if really want to be free and there is no skeleton in your cupboard, your pride will not solve this problem neither will being naive do.

2 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
um,exams are now written every day or week conducted by the same lecturer in UNIBEN. Waiting for the part 2 of this blockbuster.

But if true, your friend might be real sex figure that many lecturers might be circulating among themselves.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by IAMBREEZY: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
The b.astard need to be hanged.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by senderous(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
O boi na serious issue be dis o... And it happening 4 real
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by timi4mayo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Give dis to him

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by yuzedo: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
It is not my business to question the veracity of this overused story-plot, but for all those espousing fighting fire with fire, don't even trip, many lecturers are heavy cultists or cult-sponsors, so they are virtually untouchable in that regard. How far up are you in your cult that you want to take on someone who was blended decades ago and is still a patron? LOL! Paper gangsters need to chill, real goons move in silence.

I can help the girl, but she will give ME the punny. Choose between a young, handsome nigga or one 50year-pld camphor-smelling, snuff-sniffing pseudo-academic. cool

Jokes aside, this aunty f*cked up! If you were morally upright you would never consider a mercenary. I went to university and faced pressures too so i know it is very possible to man-up and do the hard right thing!

11 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by BUSHHUNTER: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Just open ur legs....in d next 5mints his done....afterall una dey giv dos guys wey no fit help.. grin

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by phtemie(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Then she should set the he-goat up..She can arrange a place for them to meet pretending to have given in to his offer and would just record everything..Then she'll handle the tape over to the appropriate authority..But if she'll do this,she needs to be very careful and cautious..She should plan this with trustworthy friends,those she's certain they won't jeopardise her plan,not the hypocrites and traitors.

2 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by GentleFrank(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Naija where are we actually heading to

2 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by chrisgreen: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
i made front page... i want to thank mr ali...our president...GEJ...Seun.... and everybody....thank you....i made front page...i just called mama boy boy to come and cook rice for my area people...thank you very much...i made front page...Well I have nothing to say about this issue just that i made front page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.