Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) (3116 Views)

Boiled Egg With Rice / Can You Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil? / Egg Cuisine, Fried Or Boiled, How Do You Like Your Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by markwil(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2013
cheesy i wonder how it will taste grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by badmeat(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2013
Tsk tsk,we give up

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lol yes. I do it sometimes when I'm making eggs and sardines. The taste is phenomenal, but, again, I don't cook like that often as red palm oil isn't the healthiest.
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by lepasharon(f): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Yes i have !..plaintain too
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by mspee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nah. . . I haven't even thought about it.
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by okirewaju(f): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Plantain fried with Palm Oil is deli.... but fried egg with palm oil!!I wonder how that will turn out
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by jovialjov(f): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oh yeah,in school. It tastes good grin only that the smoke point can choke badly cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by greatgod2012(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yes, but i wont try it again, because i couldnt even eat the first one i made. Not too good at all.
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Anything cook or fried with palm oil is the real deal except chicken and pretty much anytime of meat. I'll take palm oil any day over veg oil
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl: Anything cook or fried with palm oil is the real deal except chicken and pretty much anytime of meat. I'll take palm oil any day over veg oil

shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

shocked shocked angry angry

hahahhaha You don' t understand my love for palm oil. LOL. It's simply amazing! lol
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

hahahhaha You don' t understand my love for palm oil. LOL. It's simply amazing! lol

How could you fry meat and egg with palm Oil? I fear you oh
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

How could you fry meat and egg with palm Oil? I fear you oh

LOL egg I can def do! It's really nice grin grin I dunno where I got that from though cause we don't do that in my house. Might be those times, ororo don finish for house then we go just manage palm oil.

And as for meat, I think I'll stick to the beaf only and the rest have to be ororo. lol
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

LOL egg I can def do! It's really nice grin grin I dunno where I got that from though cause we don't do that in my house. Might be those times, ororo don finish for house then we go just manage palm oil.

And as for meat, I think I'll stick to the beaf only and the rest have to be ororo. lol

Ordinary smelling of Palm Oil will make me spend time in the loo
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ordinary smelling of Palm Oil will make me spend time in the loo

are you serious??!!!! shocked shocked shocked but wait, don't you eat beans? There's palm oil in beans now
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

are you serious??!!!! shocked shocked shocked but wait, don't you eat beans? There's palm oil in beans now

I remember Mother always use veggie oil all cos of moi . . . Even when i was older, i tried it once and still same effect, but sometimes, i just dont care and eat it - like Agonyin bean . . .
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I remember Mother always use veggie oil all cos of moi . . . Even when i was older, i tried it once and still same effect, but sometimes, i just dont care and eat it - like Agonyin bean . . .

I was about to ask if you are allergic to palm oil. lol I don't think I've eaten beans cooked with ororo before.
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

I was about to ask if you are allergic to palm oil. lol I don't think I've eaten beans cooked with ororo before.

Try it and you will thank me later, but nothing compared to Agonyi beans oh . . . cool
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Try it and you will thank me later, but nothing compared to Agonyi beans oh . . . cool

hahahha I will one of these days when I get my next supply of beans from the motherland
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

hahahha I will one of these days when I get my next supply of beans from the motherland

I am sure wont have to wait too long to get fresh inventory tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sure wont have to wait too long to get fresh inventory tongue

hahahaha how do you know grin grin grin in the next few weeks, awon ara mi would have returned
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:
hahahaha how do you know grin grin grin in the next few weeks, awon ara mi would have returned

I can just tell oh . . . Just show us some pix on NL
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I can just tell oh . . . Just show us some pix on NL

hahhaha most def!! When I get about my cooking business, I will not spare NL
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

hahhaha most def!! When I get about my cooking business, I will not spare NL

Looking forward to seeing some pix oh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2013
OP don creat post comot, egba girl and fleemy still dey talk.
Ok o..
Make I excuse una tongue

At post, I bake my eggs..spray a tiny olive oil,and I'm good to go.
#eatingWell smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chillisauce: OP don creat post comot, egba girl and fleemy still dey talk.
Ok o..
Make I excuse una tongue

At post, I bake my eggs..spray a tiny olive oil,and I'm good to go.
#eatingWell smiley

hahahahaha No mind us. erm bake your eggs? in the oven?
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Egba girl:

hahahahaha No mind us. erm bake your eggs? in the oven?

Yeah, doesn't take time, just heat up the oven, put your eggs. I like when it's a bit dry. Little oil. Crispy!
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Yeah, doesn't take time, just heat up the oven, put your eggs. I like when it's a bit dry. Little oil. Crispy!

Hmmm. Interesting. Never heard of that but that sounds good. I like my eggs moist though so I def won't be trying the oven style. lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by latrust(f): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Yes, I tried it in school. The test is totally different from the one you fry with groundnut oil.
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Egba girl:

Hmmm. Interesting. Never heard of that but that sounds good. I like my eggs moist though so I def won't be trying the oven style. lol

The moisture you are getting is mainly the oil. Except your are still a teenager, time to consider your choice of food. Start eating healthy so you will look like under 20 in your 50 yrs of life smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

The moisture you are getting is mainly the oil. Except your are still a teenager, time to consider your choice of food. Start eating healthy so you will look like under 20 in your 50 yrs of life smiley

Lol! Mehn I've tried to gain weight but ive failed and I'm not a teen lol. I've given up. Lol. I eat healthy though in general.
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Egba girl:

Lol! Mehn I've tried to gain weight but ive failed and I'm not a teen lol. I've given up. Lol. I eat healthy though in general.

ThankGod! just eat healthy, you will be amazed where the weight will come from when you getting older.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This People Prepare Meal With a snake They Killed(graphic): Photo / What Is Your Favorite Bread Brand? / See The Strange Animal Killed In A Fish Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.