Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) (3115 Views)

Boiled Egg With Rice / Can You Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil? / Egg Cuisine, Fried Or Boiled, How Do You Like Your Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by Egbagirl(f): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

ThankGod! just eat healthy, you will be amazed where the weight will come from when you getting older.

The weight will definitely come and yea eating healthy is my only option. My body doesn't do well with unhealthy stuff. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Fry Your Egg With Palm Oil ;) by cynhamscakes(f): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Yeah back on school. Can't remember how exactly the taste came out. I would try it out again out of curiosity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Strange Animal Killed In A Fish Farm Today / Zobocola Nigeria Premium Zobo Drink / What Fruit Is This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.