Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 PM

6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (5784 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by njuwo(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2013
A MUST READ

Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep.

1 - DON'T SLEEP WITH WRIST WATCH: Watch can emit a certain
level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your
watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on your health.

2 - DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA: Scientist in America have discovered those who wear bras for more than 12hours have
a high risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it.

3 - DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE: Putting the phone beside
your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though
some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please
put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that
electrical items including
mobile phones and television sets emit magnetic waves
when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our
nervous system.
Therefore if you need to put your mobile
phone near you,
switch it off first.
4 - DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE - UP: People who sleep with
make-up might have skin problems in the
long run. Sleeping
with make-up will cause the skin to have difficulty in
breathing and
problem in perspiring. You will also need a
much longer
time to go into
deep sleep. Lastly & Most important.
5- DON'T SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get
fresh and odourless
womanliness you are to go to bed pant-less
for free access of
fresh
breeze
6 - DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIVES OR HUSBANDS: Scientists are of the opinion that
one may never wake up again;
and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS, as in, one will like
to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to the
Morgue!...

STAY BY THE RULE.

SOURCE

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
njuwo: A MUST READ

ONE Thing You Must Not Do Before You Sleep.

6 - DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIVES OR HUSBANDS: Scientists are of the opinion that
Morgue!...

STAY BY THE RULE.

SOURCE

the most important! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Smartiegurl(f): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
The rest are acceptable but Huh? I shouldn't sleep with ma pants on?

You are a joker!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Beaf1: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
5- DON'T SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get
fresh and odourless
womanliness you are to go to bed pant-less
for free access of
fresh
breeze

^
Although this is true medically but it sounds somehow.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Dygeasy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Last One Cracked Me Up Really...
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by adexsimply(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
njuwo:
Morgue!...

STAY BY THE RULE.

SOURCE
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Smartie gurl: The rest are acceptable but Huh? I shouldn't sleep with ma pants on?

You are a joker!

He is right you know

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Smartiegurl(f): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Choicegirl:

He is right you know
smiles...ofcourse hun
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abeg help me tell them number six again grin o.
njuwo: A MUST READ

Morgue!...

STAY BY THE RULE.

SOURCE
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Alikaxon(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Smartie gurl: The rest are acceptable but Huh? I shouldn't sleep with ma pants on?

You are a joker!
I hope ur womanliness doesn't smell? I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Varagous(f): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
d last one got me laughin.... ur husband/wife wuldn't cry....if de do,it wil be do to d shame of havin to FAF d circumstance suroundin ur spouse's death.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
I must confess No 5 feels amazing! wink grin tongue undecided cool
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by TheLastNazgul(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
The sixth one is frigging hilarious.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ObiOkpor(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
no six is really absurd.Sleeping wt pants on(tight pant), is very dangerously as it can make the production of sperm to be low and watery.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ObiOkpor(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
alutacontinua: I must confess No 5 feels amazing! wink grin tongue undecided cool
but that's the truth.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
No Six is damn hilarious
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Smartiegurl(f): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alikaxon: I hope ur womanliness doesn't smell? I'm just curious.
is smells so good. You wanna smell?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by IAMBREEZY: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wow so hilarious but true.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Alikaxon(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Smartie gurl: is smells so good. You wanna smell?
Not just that.....bang on it aswell, u wouldn't mind, neither do I. I kw u cn't jus wait 4 me to grab nd squeeze ur body mercilessly.....mor like ur drm oppurtunity.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Smartiegurl(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alikaxon: Not just that.....bang on it aswell, u wouldn't mind, neither do I. I kw u cn't jus wait 4 me to grab nd squeeze ur body mercilessly.....mor like ur drm oppurtunity.
dream on.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by MariaGoretti: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
as far as I'm at home, no pants, no bra.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Luxiana19(f): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

Spot on! I wonder how people sleep with panties on.. uncomfortable
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
No 6 is really funny.

Sleeping with my panties on for 4 days in a month is hard but wetin I go do na.grin
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by MariaGoretti: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Luxiana19:

Spot on! I wonder how people sleep with panties on.. uncomfortable
thats the reason for those little night shorts in the market.

na real bondage to my kpecus na.....make the thing breathe joor.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by MariaGoretti: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: No 6 is really funny.

Sleeping with my panties on for 4 days in a month is hard but wetin I go do na.grin
I totally forgot that such days exist.

no panties at night except on those sacred days.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Ninilowo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2013

You are a joker!
Are you married?
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
now i understand y those 3 chikalas at home dnt sleep with bra and sumtimz pants.so dey dint tell me this was y{just to make that "thing" not to decay and smell}.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Yusphull(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

Na you sure pass jawe.. I miss don miss yu on T and D thread Oooo grin grin grin

I kno no why some gurls go they form online.... tongue
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Alikaxon(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Smartie gurl: dream on.
....nd u kw drms often turn to reality. Nd in ur mind, u re just waitin 4 dat evisaged date.......u really wan it 2 happen, tak off d pretence. Jus tel me u re ready nd wait 4 me.
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Waspy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
I love it when Ladies obey the rules
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Sanguine(f): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2013

You are a joker!

Yeah. That's right. But that of course should be when you're not on your monthly period. cheesy
Re: 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by PaulSeun89(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
7. Don't sleep with someone if you are unmarried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Submission Or Slavery? / . / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.