Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

She Put Up Ad Looking For A Millionaire And A Billionaire Responded!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Put Up Ad Looking For A Millionaire And A Billionaire Responded!!! (2612 Views)

How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / Ways To Meet A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Put Up Ad Looking For A Millionaire And A Billionaire Responded!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
A model wrote asking for advice on the best way to get a millionaire husband. The response he received from the president of JP Morgan is simply spectacular!

The notice issued by the model is as follows:

"I am a beautiful girl (I'd say very beautiful) 25, well educated and I have class. I want to marry someone who earns at least half a million dollars a year.Is there any man in this website you earn $ 500,000 or more? Maybe the wives of those who earn it can give me some advice.

I've been the girlfriend of men who earn 200 to 250 thousand, but I can not have that, and 250 000 are not going to make live at Central Park West.

I have a friend in my yoga class who was married to a banker and lives in Tribeca, and she's not as pretty as me, or is smart.
So what did she do that I did not do? How can I get that?

Response by millionaire banker:

"I read with great interest your query, I thought carefully about your case and made an analysis of the situation. To be clear, I think I can say, as I make well over 500,000 a year and therefore I fulfil your requirement.

That said, consider the facts as follows: What you offer, seen from the perspective of a man like the one you want, it's just a bad deal. Let me explain.

Leaving aside rodeos, what you propose is a simple exchange: Person A puts the beauty, person B gets the money. Pretty simple and fair.

However, there is a problem. Your beauty will fade and my money will most likely continue to increase every year. It is very unlikely that your beauty increases every year.

So, in economic terms you are a depreciable asset which and I am an asset that pays dividends. Your beauty not only suffers depreciation, but each year increases the degree of your depreciation.

Clarifying further, you are as of today 25 years old and you will continue to be cute over the next 5-10 years, but always a little less each year, and suddenly, if you compare today with a photo, you'll see that you're ageing.

This means that you are now "up" in the ideal time to be sold, not to be purchased.

Using the language of Wall Street, who you have today you must have a "trading position" (position to market), and not "buy and hold" (buy and hold), which is what you're offering.

Therefore, even in commercial terms, marrying you (which is a "buy and hold"wink is not a good business in the medium to long term, but to rent it can be, in commercial terms, a reasonable business that we can meditate and discuss between you and me.

I think that by certifying how "well educated, classy and wonderfully cute" you, I, probable future buyer would want what is usual practice: Make a test, or is a "test drive ..." to make a sure transaction .

Signed,

CEO of JP Morgan

http://www.mavish.com/modelo-buscando-marido-millonario-banquero-le-responde-genial/#!prettyPhoto

1 Like

Re: She Put Up Ad Looking For A Millionaire And A Billionaire Responded!!! by tayoxx(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Haha..c how dem end her carrier.....Pele o modelli
Re: She Put Up Ad Looking For A Millionaire And A Billionaire Responded!!! by Zikdik(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
tayo_xx: Haha..c how dem end her carrier.....Pele o modelli
Career.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady's Hand Bag Contains! / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all / 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.