Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions (16831 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by fubbyy(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2013
In each reply u repeat same tin over n over again without making any good point, i told u earlier u r nt just gud in wat u r doing, just quit
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2013
fubbyy: In each reply u repeat same tin over n over again without making any good point, i told u earlier u r nt just gud in wat u r doing, just quit

Sweetheart, if you think I'm going to argue with you, you are dead wrong. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Have a beautiful day & good luck on your job search.

Xox0

10 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Energito: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goodmorning=pls i have a very big problem that is eating me up.i meet my g.f last xmas at the process we started dating from there.when i ask her out she told me open that she get angry easily dat her temper always controls her that i shud always bear with her on that.i said no problem but to tell you the truth shes lovely and caring anytime shes in good mood but if she get angry here i'm going to beg for like 3days b4 she agree to settle with me this has been happening since i knew her but the truth is dat shes gud whenever shes in gud mood i cant deny that but i dnt have problem wit d behaviour anymore cux i hav mastered,is now part of me.b4 i forget i have not seen dis girl face to face since last year xmas due to our distance but we love eachother so much we also talk on phone 4 times in a day but something happen this month dat got me confuse,that my g.f called me one 9t as we are talking she told me dat shes going to call me back later i said no problem so i waited for her call she didnt call.so i try her number myself but wen i called her she was making call i waited for like 1hr she was also makin dsame call,when she later call me back she say that she was sorry dat a fnd called her i ask her if it was a guy dat called her she said yes,i said no problem dat am not agary.three days later dat same thing happen again when i ask she dat shes sorry dat a fnd called her,i said no problem.the one dat got me more confuse is the one that happen last wrk,i called her one 9t not a night call cux i dnt do night call,i call around 9pm when i called her like 5times she didnt pick up my calls i said to myself maybe she don sleep but my heart told me to try again when i did she busy the call for like 2times,i ask myself is she busy? Around 9.30pm when i called her number again it was sayin number busy from that 9.30 till 11pm.wen she finish making the call i called her back but she didnt pick up b4 i slept off,so i called her in the morning when she pick up she told me that she was sorry dat she saw my missed calls dis morning that she slept off on time but when i told that she busy my calls b4 she started making another call she told me that it wasnt her number dat i called that she have finish making the call b4 she i called her,dat am accusing her of lieing b4 i cud said a word she cut the call nd called nd called she didnt pick up but we later settle dat,but since then things changed she doesnt call me as she use to do b4 even wen i call her it take her time to pick my calls even the 9t we use to talk she doesnt call me again at 9t like she use to do b4 even wen i called her,her number will be busy.i don't know wat to do again anytime i want to talk about dat with her she get angry and cut the call.i cant talk to her face2face due to our distance but she will be coming back dis xmas.pls help me on wat to do cux i love dis girl so much.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Energito: Goodmorning=pls i have a very big problem that is eating me up.i meet my g.f last xmas at the process we started dating from there.when i ask her out she told me open that she get angry easily dat her temper always controls her that i shud always bear with her on that.i said no problem but to tell you the truth shes lovely and caring anytime shes in good mood but if she get angry here i'm going to beg for like 3days b4 she agree to settle with me this has been happening since i knew her but the truth is dat shes gud whenever shes in gud mood i cant deny that but i dnt have problem wit d behaviour anymore cux i hav mastered,is now part of me.b4 i forget i have not seen dis girl face to face since last year xmas due to our distance but we love eachother so much we also talk on phone 4 times in a day but something happen this month dat got me confuse,that my g.f called me one 9t as we are talking she told me dat shes going to call me back later i said no problem so i waited for her call she didnt call.so i try her number myself but wen i called her she was making call i waited for like 1hr she was also makin dsame call,when she later call me back she say that she was sorry dat a fnd called her i ask her if it was a guy dat called her she said yes,i said no problem dat am not agary.three days later dat same thing happen again when i ask she dat shes sorry dat a fnd called her,i said no problem.the one dat got me more confuse is the one that happen last wrk,i called her one 9t not a night call cux i dnt do night call,i call around 9pm when i called her like 5times she didnt pick up my calls i said to myself maybe she don sleep but my heart told me to try again when i did she busy the call for like 2times,i ask myself is she busy? Around 9.30pm when i called her number again it was sayin number busy from that 9.30 till 11pm.wen she finish making the call i called her back but she didnt pick up b4 i slept off,so i called her in the morning when she pick up she told me that she was sorry dat she saw my missed calls dis morning that she slept off on time but when i told that she busy my calls b4 she started making another call she told me that it wasnt her number dat i called that she have finish making the call b4 she i called her,dat am accusing her of lieing b4 i cud said a word she cut the call nd called nd called she didnt pick up but we later settle dat,but since then things changed she doesnt call me as she use to do b4 even wen i call her it take her time to pick my calls even the 9t we use to talk she doesnt call me again at 9t like she use to do b4 even wen i called her,her number will be busy.i don't know wat to do again anytime i want to talk about dat with her she get angry and cut the call.i cant talk to her face2face due to our distance but she will be coming back dis xmas.pls help me on wat to do cux i love dis girl so much.

Hi Dear,

I have to be 100% honest with you. I understand you love this girl very much, but based on the story you've just told me, this girl doesn't feel the same way about you.

I'm under the impression you're her back up plan. She most likely has a boyfriend or is seeing multiple men wherever she is. You're the guy she's keeping around in case those don't work out.

If she truly loved/cared about you, she would make the effort to call you often in order to remove whatever worry you may be having. She doesn't care about the fact that you can barely get her on the phone bothers you.

You sound like a great guy. I think any woman would be happy to be with a guy who is as caring/loving as you. You need to dump this woman and find one who is going to respect you and care about your feelings.

This girl has shown you numerous time that she has no consideration for your feelings by constantly ignoring your calls even though she knows it bothers you. She doesn't even care to present a proper excuse and when you ask her about it she cuts the phone on you. Is this the kind of woman you want to be with? I don't think so!

My advice to you: Tell her she has been disrespectful and has shown no consideration towards your feelings. Tell her you are tired of being treated poorly. Tell her if she doesn't want to change her behavior you will be forced to move on and find a girl who will treat you well. Tell her not to come for Christmas because you don't want to see her. Tell her you have lost the desire to see her because of how she's been treating you. After that, IGNORE her! Do not call her or text her. IGNORE her!

If she cares for you, she will come running & begging for forgiveness. This will give you back control of the relationship.

If she doesn't come running back, dear just move on with your life because this woman doesn't care about you one bit.

I hope this helped!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Energito: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
HisRib:

Hi Dear,

I have to be 100% honest with you. I understand you love this girl very much, but based on the story you've just told me, this girl doesn't feel the same way about you.

I'm under the impression you're her back up plan. She most likely has a boyfriend or is seeing multiple men wherever she is. You're the guy she's keeping around in case those don't work out.

If she truly loved/cared about you, she would make the effort to call you often in order to remove whatever worry you may be having. She doesn't care about the fact that you can barely get her on the phone bothers you.

You sound like a great guy. I think any woman would be happy to be with a guy who is as caring/loving as you. You need to dump this woman and find one who is going to respect you and care about your feelings.

This girl has shown you numerous time that she has no consideration for your feelings by constantly ignoring your calls even though she knows it bothers you. She doesn't even care to present a proper excuse and when you ask her about it she cuts the phone on you. Is this the kind of woman you want to be with? I don't think so!

My advice to you: Tell her she has been disrespectful and has shown no consideration towards your feelings. Tell her you are tired of being treated poorly. Tell her if she doesn't want to change her behavior you will be forced to move on and find a girl who will treat you well. Tell her not to come for Christmas because you don't want to see her. Tell her you have lost the desire to see her because of how she's been treating you. After that, IGNORE her! Do not call her or text her. IGNORE her!

If she cares for you, she will come running & begging for forgiveness. This will give you back control of the relationship.

If she doesn't come running back, dear just move on with your life because this woman doesn't care about you one bit.

I hope this helped!
yes you did.but i have sumtin to ask you later.tank u xo much
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by MrCork: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
HisRib: Do you have unanswered questions about your relationship?

I'm a certified relationship expert. I give men/ women advice.

If you need help/guidance/advice with regards to your romantic life, I'm here to help.

Ask & get answers!

..I can ask any question? angry
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
i saw ma new babe talking with another dude today where. as she told on phone that she is busy.should i terminate the relationship an move on?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by MrsCork2(f): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good job,pls keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Godswill A Judins: i saw ma new babe talking with another dude today where. as she told on phone that she is busy.should i terminate the relationship an move on?

She told you she was busy, but you saw her talking to another guy?

"Talking" in what sense? and where did you see her?

Did you bring up this issue to her attention?

I need more information.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mrs..Cork:
Good job,pls keep it up.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Love doc. Na God go bless you for dis thread...hmm where will I start from..okay, let's see...I have been dating dis girl for over a year now, she claims she loves me very much, bt she barely calls me,I do d calling most of d time to the extent dat on my birthday self she sent me whatsapp message,she didn't call
(2)There is dis number I saw on her fone, she stored it as“a rare gem”, I asked her abt him she said, the guy is like her brother dat dey are very close friends no strings attached and dat her mom even refer to the two of dem as brodas and sisters, even her fone wallpaper is the pics of her and dis guy..she even told me she is goin to the cinema wit him on sunday
(3) Recently she told me dat she has given me 80%percent of her heart and dat its remaining 20% I don't knw wat she met by dat.
(4)Just yesterday on facebook,I changed my relationship status on frm singel to“In a relationship with” I sent her a notification for her to accept on fb dat we are in a relationship so dat it can be displayin on her fb profile, she said she can't accept it..but she claim to love me...
Wat do u tink?shuld I call it off and channel my love to a worthy girl ? I tink she is just playing wit me
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Osahon7: Love doc. Na God go bless you for dis thread...hmm where will I start from..okay, let's see...I have been dating dis girl for over a year now, she claims she loves me very much, bt she barely calls me,I do d calling most of d time to the extent dat on my birthday self she sent me whatsapp message,she didn't call
(2)There is dis number I saw on her fone, she stored it as“a rare gem”, I asked her abt him she said, the guy is like her brother dat dey are very close friends no strings attached and dat her mom even refer to the two of dem as brodas and sisters, even her fone wallpaper is the pics of her and dis guy..she even told me she is goin to the cinema wit him on sunday
(3) Recently she told me dat she has given me 80%percent of her heart and dat its remaining 20% I don't knw wat she met by dat.
(4)Just yesterday on facebook,I changed my relationship status on frm singel to“In a relationship with” I sent her a notification for her to accept on fb dat we are in a relationship so dat it can be displayin on her fb profile, she said she can't accept it..but she claim to love me...
Wat do u tink?shuld I call it off and channel my love to a worthy girl ? I tink she is just playing wit me

I think you are the male version of a side chick bro! cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Rare gem = Main player, You = Substitute.

3 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Osahon7: Love doc. Na God go bless you for dis thread...hmm where will I start from..okay, let's see...I have been dating dis girl for over a year now, she claims she loves me very much, bt she barely calls me,I do d calling most of d time to the extent dat on my birthday self she sent me whatsapp message,she didn't call

Hi There,

This girl doesn't love you. All the signs are clear. Why does she have a pic of her and another man as her phone wallpaper? And why would she save his name as "rare gem"? On your birthday she only sent you a Whatsapp message. She didn't even bother calling or doing a little something special for you.

As for the fb relationship status, that doesn't really mean much because not everyone likes to put their personal life on display for the whole world to see. So, she has every right to refuse.

But based on everything else you told me, this woman has you as her back up plan while she sees other men.

My advice to you: Call her and confront the situation. Don't let her sweet talk you and feed you lies. Tell her you can't be with a dishonest woman. Then tell her you wish to stop the relationship and will only reconsider the whole thing again when she tells you the truth about everything.

If she plays the innocent card. End things with her and move on with your life. The last thing you want is to be in a relationship with a liar. You deserve better!

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by elrony(m): 3:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Erhmm!!!...good job!!!.. cheesy

I 'll ask my questions later!..

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks Doc. For ur reply..now I knw better....nxt month is her birthday,20th dec to be precised,I intend to take her out dat, have fun with her after wich I call off d relationship dat very day...do u tink she will feel the impact more if I call off d r/ship on her birthday?

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Osahon7: Thanks Doc. For ur reply..now I knw better....nxt month is her birthday,20th dec to be precised,I intend to take her out dat, have fun with her after wich I call off d relationship dat very day...do u tink she will feel the impact more if I call off d r/ship on her birthday?

I wouldn't advise waiting till next month. Break up with her as soon as possible. But, to really create a bigger impact you can tell her, you were planning on doing something very special for her on her birthday. You planned to take her out and pamper her, but because she had been treating you poorly, you decided to cancel everything. This will leave her feeling bad about all the lies she told you.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2013
^^ but in all do u reali tink am at the loosing end?? Tru out “ our time” together we neva had se.x because she told me she was a Vir.gin and she wish to have it on her wedding nite...
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Osahon7: ^^ but in all do u reali tink am at the loosing end?? Tru out “ our time” together we neva had se.x because she told me she was a Vir.gin and she wish to have it on her wedding nite...

I can't comment on her virginity. I don't know her personally nor do I have much information on her. But all I can say is, virgin or not, this woman has been untruthful to you. Think about it, if she has lied about so many things, how can you be sure she's not lying about her virginity?

Another question I wanted to ask you, do you send her money?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2013
^^That one of the reasons am finding it difficult to let GO..she hardly ask me for money, I send her card at my own will..
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Osahon7: ^^That one of the reasons am finding it difficult to let GO..she hardly ask me for money, I send her card at my own will..

Well she probably doesn't ask you for money because "rare gem" is giving her all the money she needs.

You can choose to stay with her, but you must confront the current situation. You must resolve your current issues.

This woman rarely calls you, has a picture of herself and another man as her phone wallpaper & on YOUR birthday all you get is a mere whatsapp message. Not even a happy birthday card or a loving phone call?

You need to read between the lines. You are not a priority for her. You are one of many options.

Love is all about actions. She claims she loves you, but what is she doing to make you feel loved?

Can't you see that she's showing more LOVE to "rare gem" than you? Please read between the lines.

As I mentioned above, if you want to stay with her confront the situation. Tell her the truth about the way you feel. Let her know you simply cannot continue like this. If she can't love you the right way, you're just gonna have to find a woman who will.

5 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

She told you she was busy, but you saw her talking to another guy?

"Talking" in what sense? and where did you see her?

Did you bring up this issue to her attention?

I need more information.

actually i saw them beside their house when I was going out. she did not see me sha.
I din't hear their discusion cos am very far from them. they spent close to 15min on da spot. sometime the guy would try to hold her but she always turn him down.
I did not tell her I saw her with another dude.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by EejaNla01(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
*Gathering points left and right* cool

2 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Godswill A Judins:

actually i saw them beside their house when I was going out. she did not see me sha.
I din't hear their discusion cos am very far from them. they spent close to 15min on da spot. sometime the guy would try to hold her but she always turn him down.
I did not tell her I saw her with another dude.

Are you and her officially a couple?

You said you started dating a month ago, right? This is a very new relationship. You still don't know much about this woman

Take time to observe and get to know her better.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by GodswillAJudins(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Are you and her officially a couple?

You said you started dating a month ago, right? This is a very new relationship. You still don't know much about this woman

Take time to observe and get to know her better.

what u ar trying to say is that I should not get too involve with her.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Godswill A Judins:

what u ar trying to say is that I should not get too involve with her.

Get involved with her, but make sure you're collecting enough information about her. You barely know this girl. Another point I wanted to bring up, the fact that you are having issues already when you've only been dating for 1 month, is not a good sign.

Find out what are her real intentions when it comes to you and the relationship. Don't go snooping around to get this info. Just call her up or meet up with her and ask her directly.

If she's all over the place with her response, cut your losses and move on.

You need to stop wasting your time on women who are not willing to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. If this woman treats you well and in your heart you believe she's worth it, hang in there things will progress. But, if you are being treated like you don't matter, please just move on. It's NOT worth it. Move on before you get too attached.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lyk Seriously Dear, U've got great Wits. I so appreciate ur every line. U're jez xo Amazing, I must attest to the fact dat U've been of tremendous help to evn those that have got no Questions yet.... U've got my geniune Support, Keep it Real!

2 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Get involved with her, but make sure you're collecting enough information about her. You barely know this girl. Another point I wanted to bring up, the fact that you are having issues already when you've only been dating for 1 month, is not a good sign.

Find out what are her real intentions when it comes to you and the relationship. Don't go snooping around to get this info. Just call her up or meet up with her and ask her directly.

If she's all over the place with her response, cut your losses and move on.

You need to stop wasting your time on women who are not willing to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. If this woman treats you well and in your heart you believe she's worth it, hang in there things will progress. But, if you are being treated like you don't matter, please just move on. It's NOT worth it. Move on before you get too attached.

ok today I tried to ignore her so I dint call her an dint sms her either.so since then she has called me 4 times. so what do u think
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
is this not the same op that opened a thread about men hitting on her because she is very beautiful according to her . Goodluck to those that are bringing their relationship problems for her to solve.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Godswill A Judins:

ok today I tried to ignore her so I dint call her an dint sms her either.so since then she has called me 4 times. so what do u think

That's a great sign. Send her a message and tell her you're busy & you will get back to her when you find time.

Then later on at night, give her a call and have the discussion with her. Tell her you were doing some thinking and right now you are unsure about her feelings for you. Ask her what she wants out of you and the relationship.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Tinkybabe(f): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Op,this is so impressive!keep it up and thank you.

Those criticising and asking for her proof of certification should shut it already!this is a service she should otherwise be charging for,but she's rendering it free of charge.
The least you can do is be appreciative but no..bad belles!

4 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Gracious10: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks for this thread.

1.How soon is too soon to move on to another relationship after u break up with an ex?

2. Does Ex have any right to condemn or get mad at you for moving on soon?

3. Is "friendship" necessary between you and an ex?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Be Independent In A Relationship / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.