Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S (23767 Views)

Farewell Program For Adaobi Michaela Obih (nigerian Girl Murdered In The US) / Adaobi Obih's Suspected Killer Ryan Klug Caught In Texas / Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by condralbede(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimex38: Wetin carry u go america abi na columbus...
Phd no fit save u..
If na agbero abi na my tichi[china] friends..dem 4 survive with injuries at least....ANY WAY UR HEAVEN DON SURE...RIP.
I don't really knw what's wrong with you.Are u sure ur mother breast feed u at all?

Back to d tread R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by dungdusugyang(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Why did she die? sad
c play class question nah. U no read'am say investigatn stil dey go on? Tzsmeeew.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by lekkie073(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
rip
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by timbros(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
adaobi123: RIP

*sigh of relief*

OP: Heartfelt sympathy to her family.

4 Likes

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by creativemusic: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
RIP
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by mazizitonene(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
I for fear oh grin

RIP ada

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by azzima(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
collynzo2: If she is one of those who come here to tell us how safe the US is and how unsafe Nigeria is, may she rot in hell! If she is not, may she rest in peace.
the reason I dont visit. this site anymore, too many kids and their dumb comments. I was shocked when the survey showed that most nairalanders are between 18-25. all these meaningless comments when we just lost a beautiful soul

7 Likes

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by kings33(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
RIP Ada embarassed
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by mojeer678: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
ifedayogal: ripto d dead...first to comment ope o

who's this child on NL?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
RIP dear cry cry
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by eaglechild: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Very sad
RIP
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by PastorOla1: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
WHAT?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by emmabest2000(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote autho r=aryzgreat]A great loss. RIP Ada[/quote] RIP ADA
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Ukamakam: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2013

I thank God for your life. i was so scared.

2 Likes

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
May her soul rest in peace!!!

I wonder why they killed her

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Ignatio(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Who? Why?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by adisajoshua(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ukamakam:

I thank God for your life. i was so scared.
Me too
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by adisajoshua(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thank you Lord
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
''Before you kill me, i will kill you'', thats what i tell stewpeed people.. And i mean it.

RIP sweet... This world is filled with haters... People who are frustrated by their inability to do well for themselves...
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by oliidell(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
My office mate is best friends wit her younger sista-Alexis. They all went to the same high school. She's been crying all day & i'm chatting wit her ryt now. She said Adaobi always came top of her class and that she & d sister were inseparable. It was just d two of dem.
Take heart Alexis.
Get caught Klug.
RIP Adaobi.

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
dvdon: RIP to ADAOBI. Well I just want to use this medium to advise ppl that U.S n Europe aint as safe as we think. Let justice take its place. Amen

I'll rather be murder in USA than die of hunger in Nigeria
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
oliidell: My office mate is best friends wit her younger sista-Alexis. They all went to the same high school. She's been crying all day & i'm chatting wit her ryt now. She said Adaobi always came top of her class and that she & d sister were inseparable. It was just d two of dem.
Take heart Alexis.
Get caught Klug.
RIP Adaobi.

Alexis that works with Best search recruitment?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2013

Pheww I feel so much better was scared it might have been you.. never know how much we appreciate fellow Nairalanders!!1
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
RIP! This is a sad story!
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Reincarnated(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
My best friend's sister and this girl knew eachother. She even attended a birthday dinner with her over the summer. When I was told, mehn I just didn't even know what to say. RIP.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Reincarnated(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Why did she die? sad

Multiple stab wounds and a head wound. They're still looking for the guy. His name is Ryan Allen Klug. They shared an apartment. Just an unfortunate event. People amaze me...smh.

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by alnaijiri(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
All Nigerians in America should apply for a concealed carry permit and buy a handgun to protect yourself. America is filled with murderous lunatics and savage criminals.

In such an environment, not having a gun to protect yourself is tantamount to needlessly exposing yourself to danger, something Islam strictly prohibits.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by fergiiosugo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I'll rather be murder in USA than die of hunger in Nigeria
oboi yu are 'murder' already

3 Likes

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by BrightestLight(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2013
This is horrible news.
BTW funny Adaobi had to comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs / Why We Are Still Keeping Evans – IGP / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.