Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! (9829 Views)

Lack Of Electricity Supply In Lakowe-bogije Axes Of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / RE: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju Lekki) For 5 Months. (The Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Christianos: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
If this is not the right section to post this article, please forgive me.

We have suffered power outage in my area in the last 5 months; I mean it has not even blinked. During this period, we have continued to receive PHCN bills for "light" not used. Businesses have been crippled and robbers now operate freely under the blanket of darkness caused by the power outage.

Considering the reach and influence of this great forum, I am persuaded that someone in good position will read this article and take action.

Mods, please put this on FP, if it's not too much trouble. If the situation improves anytime soon, I'll surely be back here to thank you all.

6 Likes

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Jazz247: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
The power supply in ibeju-lekki axis is so pathetic and frustrating in the last six months. We never had electricity for a minute and being caught off from civilization.
Those in authority should please save us from extinction.

1 Like

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Christianos: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jazz247: The power supply in ibeju-lekki axis is so pathetic and frustrating in the last six months. We never had electricity for a minute and being caught off from civilization.
Those in authority should please save us from extinction.

Thanks for lending your voice to this SOS campaign. I hope more Nairalanders will support us in getting the required attention.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by bloggernaija: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Welcome to privatised fascism.
The government has just handed the power of taxation to private individuals.
Paying for services not rendered.

1 Like

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Adesam09(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Ordinary 5 months... Where my friend street wan celebrate 15 month wey light no dey... U beta dem sha

3 Likes

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Leadn(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Eyaa..
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Saint52(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Jst passing [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by israeltob(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Dats bad oooo.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Fitzy4real(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
I heard about it from someone... Really pathetic...
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by gabinogem(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2013
shit happens... quality of life in Nigeria can be so frustrating
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by mobo2(f): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2013
GOD
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by nairaman66(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Just five months? They should relax jwo, fresh air is on his way coming!! grin
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by slightlyMad(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2013
I created this thread in August 2012. => https://www.nairaland.com/1028581/dangote-monopolising-power-distribution-ikorodu

Trust me, we are still on the issue.

Irawo, owode-ajegunle Along Ikorodu road has been in total darkness since last year.
we even got channelsTV to air the issue, no result yet.
Dangote has refused to stop bribing Nepa and our supply is being used to fuel his ikorodu factory.

From a reliable insider source claims the Manager was paid handsomely at the Ikorodu head to keep mute on the issue.
what a terrible corruption riddle society we live in
They promised us that normalcy will resume next year january. probably because dongote paid them to supply him till then.
why must i be the one to buy fuel while one aboki will be saving to be on Forbes?

We all seem to have accepted fate every house now relies on generators and the whole area lights up every night like there is light.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by hapheeyxz: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2013
If I hear
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by arewatech(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Space for sale. N20k angry Power holding company representative only.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by AFOLABISUG1: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2013
[code][/code]
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2013
A stray dog abroad have better quality of life than an average man living in Nigeria.

*Spits on Nigeria*

2 Likes

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by SecretDreams(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2013
Lol 5months and you are complaining, at one of my friend's areas, there was a time they didn't have light for more than a year at a stretch and there are even worse places than that, they will now later bring one yeye bill.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by bizfirst: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2013
And the worst part is the fact that bills continue to be sent! Sometimes I wonder: between the men in black and power service personnel, who is more corrupt?
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by kingthreat(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Your politicians and representatives prefer you guys to remain in the stone ages. Before MAy 2015, it will be better trust me grin grin
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by olorunthobby(f): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2013
light dey dey b4??
No be sey na gen wwe dey use..?
Mtchew!! To hell with thier light!
Yeyhyeh
Infact if una vex me ehn..
I go go off meter!

All of u annoying me this morning will
remain stagnant like Davido's Age IJN

1 Like

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Go tell it to the mountains, over the seas and everywhere, including the tv, the radio, the PHCN offices (both local and the state headquarters), the newspaper houses,
That JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. tongue tongue tongue I mean that the senator, the house of rep members, the Governor, the local govt. chairman, the councillor, the minister of power, the house of assembly members representing you guys have ((((((chopping))))) grin grin grin una money that's meant for power provision.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by massmedia: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2013
The last time we shouted up NEPA in my area(ore-ofe estate oluyole ibadan) was likely last year during that petrol subsidy era,,,,you are even lucky @ OP yours is even 5 months

1 Like

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by YoshiMaster: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Christianos: If this is not the right section to post this article, please forgive me.

We have suffered power outage in my area in the last 5 months; I mean it has not even blinked. During this period, we have continued to receive PHCN bills for "light" not used. Businesses have been crippled and robbers now operate freely under the blanket of darkness caused by the power outage.

Considering the reach and influence of this great forum, I am persuaded that someone in good position will read this article and take action.

Mods, please put this on FP, if it's not too much trouble. If the situation improves anytime soon, I'll surely be back here to thank you all.

Damn! All nairalanders please wave your lighters in the air, for our comrade who has been forgotten. Together, with these lighters, we shall light up the OPs house.

Okay in all seriousness though, it's pathetic that someone will still campaign to give you guys light in the next election, haha, in the 21st century.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by massmedia: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Please nairalanders send recharge card to this phone no 08055697661.....mb almost exhausted...

GOD bless you has you do so
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by geosegun(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Until you guys around those axis rise up and decide not to PAY UNTIL POWER IS RESTORED. You will continue to pay with reckless impunity. What a waste of money. You have to have a meeting. I say [b]do not Pay [/b]again. once you continue to pay you will continue to be ignored. A word is enough for the wise. Let PHCN take you to court if they so wish. You will forever win.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by DJDOLA(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Dat not new we are use 2 darkness in our area...generator noise as become normal thing here
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by massmedia: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2013
In my Grandmother village(Aran-Orin) there have been no electricity light since it's existence of about 423 years ago,,,,

please help me publicize this also

1 Like

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2013
bloggernaija: Welcome to privatised fascism.
The government has just handed the power of taxation to private individuals.
Paying for services not rendered.
☺KƔ, i fuckin dnt like GEJ or PDP, but what sense does ur comment portrays?

Hasn't this type of thing being happening before the 'washy' privatization?
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by kachiz(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2013
R.I.P to una light. unless u need end time light, just p.m me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff / Two Suicide Bombers Attack Muna Garage In Maiduguri; Many Feared Dead / Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.