Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

ICSL Test/interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICSL Test/interview (38473 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Icsl Test Questions / Icsl Test Or Access Bank Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
@bayull01, offer at Mansard is on contract o; since it's through ICSL i.e Outsourcing firm but that of GTI Microfinance is direct.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ayoola171: @bayull01, offer at Mansard is on contract o; since it's through ICSL i.e Outsourcing firm but that of GTI Microfinance is direct.
Go with GTI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
@bayull01, just wanna say's; thank yoooouuuu.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by omoadara(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Teksyoremi: Register @: www.integratedcorporateservices.com...gate crashing is not allowed, you must get an invite from them. All the best

@Teksyoremi, pls can this link open on phone at all??, did you register using laptop?? Its not opening on phone. Pls help
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
omoadara:

@Teksyoremi, pls can this link open on phone at all??, did you register using laptop?? Its not opening on phone. Pls help
Use Pc,pls it will only take 5minute to reg
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ayoola171: @bayull01, just wanna say's; thank yoooouuuu.
No wahala wishing u all the best in ur career,the GTI stuff u can share ur testimony how u got the job and which recruiting firm for pple to learn ciao
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
No wahala wishing u all the best in ur career,the GTI stuff u can share ur testimony how u got the job and which recruiting firm for pple to learn ciao
The Gti is not a recruiting firm, they're financial institution into Stock broking, microfinancing and the likes, i will later share their emil here tru which i just apply by just sending my cv to them when i saw their advert online around early Nov. last year.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ayoola171: The Gti is not a recruiting firm, they're financial institution into Stock broking, microfinancing and the likes, i will later share their emil here tru which i just apply by just sending my cv to them when i saw their advert online around early Nov. last year.
Alryt all the best
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Ayoola171(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
Alryt all the best
This is an e-mail tru which i send my Cv, jobs@gti.com.ng i noticed the recruitment is still in progress for anyone dat wanted to give it a trial. All the best.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bayulll01, please can u explain what u mean by going 2 stanbic ibtc at ilupeju...cos I was called 4 an interview there through ICSL and av done documentation bt till now, av not heard anytin from them.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Teksyoremi: Bayulll01, please can u explain what u mean by going 2 stanbic ibtc at ilupeju...cos I was called 4 an interview there through ICSL and av done documentation bt till now, av not heard anytin from them.
If I want to understand u,u ve went for an interview in ilupeju ryt,what was the outcome did u passed the interview u shld be able to know all these,I only advice debisi to follow up by going to icsl to follow up,but if u ve been schedule and done interview in ilupeju,u shld be able to know if u passed the interview,let me know these before I can advise u on what to do next
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ayoola171: This is an e-mail tru which i send my Cv, jobs@gti.com.ng i noticed the recruitment is still in progress for anyone dat wanted to give it a trial. All the best.
Thanks for shearing the info,am sure pple will benefit from these tanks again
Re: ICSL Test/interview by debicy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
@bayulll, am so grateful for taking your time to attend to virtually everyone on this issue.
actually i was thinking of going there, but my mind keep telling me they might disqualify me once they see i came without invitation..
but as you have said, i will go on monday and i pray i see favor. thanks man
Re: ICSL Test/interview by kingsley2rhyme(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
U don't need to bother on what they take from ur salary,but urs will be from 70k and above

Hmm, 70k? R u sure? And are u still with the Stanbic ibtc? was that the amount u were paid when u worked wit them?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2014
kingsley2rhyme:

Hmm, 70k? R u sure? And are u still with the Stanbic ibtc? was that the amount u were paid when u worked wit them?
If u ve done ur research wella u will by now know what icsl pay their staff,cos once u are seconded to any firm u are automatically icsl staff,do more digging and we talk latter.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2014
debicy: @bayulll, am so grateful for taking your time to attend to virtually everyone on this issue.
actually i was thinking of going there, but my mind keep telling me they might disqualify me once they see i came without invitation..
but as you have said, i will go on monday and i pray i see favor. thanks man
No body will disqualify u for following up on recruitment process except if u constitutes a nuisance when u are there,all u do is ask for the Person that interview u after u took the CBT,be constructive and tell her u ve not heard anything from them ciao
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2014
bayulll01:
If I want to understand u,u ve went for an interview in ilupeju ryt,what was the outcome did u passed the interview u shld be able to know all these,I only advice debisi to follow up by going to icsl to follow up,but if u ve been schedule and done interview in ilupeju,u shld be able to know if u passed the interview,let me know these before I can advise u on what to do next

I called icsl that have not heard anytin yet from them and the person I spoke with said stanbic ibtc have not gotten bak 2 dem concerning the interview they did, so I don't know what to do. Thanks for your time.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Teksyoremi:

I called icsl that have not heard anytin yet from them and the person I spoke with said stanbic ibtc have not gotten bak 2 dem concerning the interview they did, so I don't know what to do. Thanks for your time.
Ok I get don't loose hope just keep calling or if ur haus not far u can go there once a week,all iz well
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Teksyoremi:

Re: ICSL Test/interview by ifyndy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
I took their exam and hv finalize my documentation but dey hv not called.pls anyone dat hv similar case shud pls make it known. I really nid to start working like seriously....thanx
Re: ICSL Test/interview by kingsley2rhyme(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
bayulll01:
If u ve done ur research wella u will by now know what icsl pay their staff,cos once u are seconded to any firm u are automatically icsl staff,do more digging and we talk latter.

I hear u. God deh.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
kingsley2rhyme:

I hear u. God deh.
Lol guy u sound pained,don't worry is the situation we find ourself in he go better
Re: ICSL Test/interview by bayulll01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
kingsley2rhyme:

I hear u. God deh.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by chyna4luv: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Teksyoremi:

Bros, gud evening! I think am in the same shoe with you. Pls when did you do your interview with stanbic ibtc, ilupeju and what role were u interviewed for? Because i did my interview with them since dec,2013 up till now i havnt heard from them and am very sure i did wel in d interview because d interviewer and i had a gud chat. 'Abi then don use naija factor'? Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by Teksyoremi(f): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
chyna4luv:

Bros, gud evening! I think am in the same shoe with you. Pls when did you do your interview with stanbic ibtc, ilupeju and what role were u interviewed for? Because i did my interview with them since dec,2013 up till now i havnt heard from them and am very sure i did wel in d interview because d interviewer and i had a gud chat. 'Abi then don use naija factor'? Pls reply. Thanks.

Am not a guy o. I was interviewed on the 4th 4 customer service representative and till now have not heard anytin o. Am thinking of going to ICSL dis week to know how far and what shud be done.
Re: ICSL Test/interview by olabanji88(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2014
Pls I v bin invited to icsl for 8 am 30th june 2014 Monday morning pls I need to know if icsl recruits for IT people or do they have connections with telecoms firms pls I need quick reply
Re: ICSL Test/interview by vingoze: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
olabanji88: Pls I v bin invited to icsl for 8 am 30th june 2014 Monday morning pls I need to know if icsl recruits for IT people or do they have connections with telecoms firms pls I need quick reply
my wife got same sms for same date.does anyone have an idea which coy they are currently recruiting for? They asked for passport photograph too what do we expect?
Re: ICSL Test/interview by magd: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hello, pls I av been avin a lil problem after registerin on icsl portal for mths nw and I avnt received any message from them. I went to complain @ deir office I was told to check my mail if I didn't c anyfin I shud register again which I did and stil nothing, don't know if any1 has xperienced dis. Thanks
Re: ICSL Test/interview by olexy4real(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Plz can I just go 2 da office without an invite and request 2 write the test. Wuld really appreciate a reply. Tinking of doing that actually
Re: ICSL Test/interview by adegoke524: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello,the lcsl link isn't opening via my phone
Re: ICSL Test/interview by topsychill: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Pls guys any info on how long it normally takes icsl to call for induction after a successful interview wit a bank...

1 Like

Re: ICSL Test/interview by Topmostt: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
I was invited for an interview at ICS but I don't have my fslc , Do you guys think that will affect me adversely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job / More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.