Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! (881 Views)

I Write What I Like / The Money Is The Motive (a Must Read) / Did You Know Money Is Available For Your Business Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! by Smartiegurl(f): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
To some you make them smile, others you make them shade tears. Why can't you make all happy?

Most people think your the root of all evil why few says your the root of all happiness, now I'm confused. You go to who you want to and when you want to, but then, there are still some who control you.

To the poor, they respect and yearn to have you. But yet you make them feel like your nowhere to be found nd they got to suffer before laying hands on you. To the rich, they control you, make you come when they want, they would never respect you, kick you and misuse you.

Then again, you are so important to HUMAN. It seems without you nothing can be done, i wonder what other means humans would have used to in getting what they want. Indeed you bring happiness to many homes.

Money!! I hail thee mehn. Even a day old child knows how important you are to it. The joy you bring to a kid when given a little part of you is quite amazing. Everyone one loves you except for a few who pretend like they can live without you, forgetting that without you they won't be so grown up by now.

But sometimes you vex me ohh.
Re: Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! by Smartiegurl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alright peeps, try to write what you can about money.
Re: Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! by Santi222(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy cool :-XI need plenty of money right now so that I can locate this OP and take care of her... She is fine and I like her.... So money, Come here immediately.... Plenty of you. Thanks. embarassedI need plenty of money right now so that I can locate this OP and take care of her... She is fine and I like her.... So money, Come here immediately.... Plenty of you. Thanks.
Re: Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! by Smartiegurl(f): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Santi222:
cheesy cool :-XI need plenty of money right now so that I can locate this OP and take care of her... She is fine and I like her.... So money, Come here immediately.... Plenty of you. Thanks. embarassedI need plenty of money right now so that I can locate this OP and take care of her... She is fine and I like her.... So money, Come here immediately.... Plenty of you. Thanks.
Lolzzz. Wonder wah I was thinking when I wrote this...
Re: Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! by Santi222(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Smartiegurl:
Lolzzz. Wonder wah I was thinking when I wrote this...

I guess it was on one of those idle moments that ANY activity seems to make a lot of sense.
Re: Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! by Smartiegurl(f): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Santi222:

I guess it was on one of those idle moments that ANY activity seems to make a lot of sense.
I'm trying hard to believe that...because this topic ain't making much sense to me
Re: Write What You Can About Money! Is Fun! by Santi222(m): 1:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Smiles....All the same you are still fine and even though it doesn't seem to make much sense, I still don't mind having a lot of money to take you out now.
Most of the time, quality activities don't seem to have much sense when they begin, don't you think?

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? / Monday In Lagos - The Adrenaline Rush / London's Boy Wonder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.