Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

How Was Last ICAN November Diet? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (14474 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / ICAN Intermediate 2013 November Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: I realised November diet's quite easier than May undecided

Just my observation on the average, i may be wrong.
I'm with u on this...... I kinda observed the same thing. Could be wrong though.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by ednut1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
ACA loading, cheap SFM grin
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by sabawex(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
take a comprensive course in haulage business... this can worth millions of naira to you....mail me on sabawex2011@gmail.com if you are interested
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by precosmos1: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
pharez08: I wrote FRE and itz beta than d may diet..wishing all success. Any1 who wants to write ICAN will start frm foundation except d person has HND or Bsc Accounting dat he/she will start frm PE1.
wrote only FRE also as reference, though compared to last diet,it was fair. I just pray that God should crown our efforts this time.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by abedoyin: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
precosmos1: wrote only FRE also as reference, though compared to last diet,it was fair. I just pray that God should crown our efforts this time.

We r in d same shoe,I wrote FRE as reference,Dis diet was better than last diet,but God will crown it all with success for us.Success is ours.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Caracta(f): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2013

@ PE 1 students, how was your MA? The man that sat beside me did not write anything tangible. No ask me how I take know. He was just staring at his question paper. One of my friends was like we should reserve space for him, that he knows he'd write MA again.

This is quite funny. You know those kind of questions you would see and shout "GBESE"!
Funny enough, the guy may not have a reference next diet.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by olabert: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
@eddyjibs:
number one nko, d sales will be increase from 300 to 1100, I no use am at all, used 40 nd 34 , arbitage own after d calculations I made, der was no gain in switching ( I confuse o), dividend easy
------------it is 40 and 34--------- the arbitrage question i answered it correctly but i got confused at a point, i have to cross-out the question.

@Paramon

Omo, I did the same thing u did o. I ignored the increase in sales since I felt it had no direct correlation with the calculation of cash inflows to be attributed to the project. And I also got 40 million and 34 million except that I ended up getting a negative amount as my NPV. Omo dat no 3 mistake still dey pain.

------Na negative NPV--------- but i have problem calculating the DCF with shortcut (1-12yrs :40Million) and (13-20yrs:34Million), i have to use the normal tabulation from 1 to 20years which wasted almost all my time.

@Ednut1
ACA loading, cheap SFM
.................swallow your pride................... ICAN can come up with anything and you won't have option because you will not see your score (either pass or fail). Let just keep praying for the better.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by sonofanarchy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Say no to injustice

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
JustZoe: Good to see this thread. I have some queations to ask hoping somebody wil answer me. I want to write ICAN and will like to know when d registration will start, how much it will cost, and how many months it will cost me. Im a graduate. Pls ur urgent response is appreciated. Thank you.

u echoed Wats on my mind word 4 word....somebody shold plz help us out...

1 Like

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by gbengress1: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
What happened 4 the MA was dat it was easy but ppl did not expect where question came out from...
What do u guys think about PE 1 A A?
Finally made first page...10k u Lord

1 Like

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by funstufz: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please I need help on ICAN STUDY CENTREs in IBADAn/LAGOS

Kindly recommend. tanx
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wish you guys success....

My Professional colleagues in advance.....with your ACA, you have new vistas of opportunities ahead of you.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
funstufz: Please I need help on ICAN STUDY CENTREs in IBADAn/LAGOS

Kindly recommend. tanx

Wyse in Lagos is not a bad idea....

I did all my studies there.....from intermediate to the finals..never sit for a level twice....that speaks volume of the quality there.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Op words milling around some circles has it una dey fail dyeee, why is it so or abi the exam na field marshalls dey set am? I tire
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
eddyjibs: 10 percent also, I also have dat text book hehehehehe, evertin was inside, for dat question 1, sales will increase from 300 to 1100, I ignore it Did u

Sorry to digress a wee bit, talking about all those numericals and what have you, one question i wanna spill is" does this translate to lets say like 10N in your pocket"?
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Obhasme(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wishing all those who wrote the exams good success..........................and for those who wrote PE II and resides at Abuja, see you in June 2014 at ICAN Abuja District Society Meeting at Transcorp Hilton by God's special Grace..........Amen.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Nduxzy: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wrote MAY diet PE1 n u know wat i failed all,it was terrible i decided nt 2 write NOVEMBER diet,i will b preparing 4 MAY diet nxt year! God go help me
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by ickychinky(f): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
what r d textbuks for pe1. D ones i can start readin nw
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by femora2013(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls wen is d next exam, wanna register. Tnx
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by andycoy4real(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
I wrote M A in benin centre. I observe dat d numb dat sat 4 nov diet realy reduce. I guess 4 oda centre nd as such d result mayb ready dis year
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by BosColeone: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
How long does it take for the results to be released?
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
gbengress1: What happened 4 the MA was dat it was easy but ppl did not expect where question came out from...
What do u guys think about PE 1 A A?
Finally made first page...10k u Lord

i will dance skelewu if i pass MA walahi.i did the case study.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by tonydim: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
marvis5077: BCRM was something else. I wrote in benin center. About 80% fresh questions and 20% indirect questions. And when I say fresh questions- I mean as fresh as tomatoes. I know God will no fail me. PE 1 loading wink wink by his Grace I have conquered it.

it was crazy, like those guys unleashed some new set of questions from their question banks, the first two sections were as strange as aliens while the section B was more like just guess what ever u can guess......
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Shephummy: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
we are al going to pass by God's grace. Esp we d PE2......ACA loadin............by His grac....ammmmmeeeen.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by tonydim: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
After 4 months of so much sacrifice and preparing for PE1 exams, i was so ready to kick ican"s butt off but my exemption came out 3 weeks to the exam just for me to be demoted to intermediate on some bull crap story that i studied abroad and ican hasnt accredited my institution. that was the most shocking disappointment i have had in long while. with just 17 days to the exam, i had to start scooping for materials and time to study them. But i thank God for the fact that when i started going through the past questions at the intermediate level it looked just like secondary school questions, looked more like form 4 questions to say the least nothing like the long essay questions you would find in MA or FA and wouldnt even know where or how to start. just straight forward short question. my only problem however was tax, studying new tax laws and system in that short time wasnt anything easy but i thank GOD sha coz if not for BCRM i should be 100 percent confident of PE1 by may

1 Like

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Osisinakpo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
JustZoe: Good to see this thread. I have
some queations to ask hoping somebody wil
answer me. I want to write ICAN and will
like to know when d registration will start,
how much it will cost, and how many months
it will cost me. Im a graduate. Pls ur urgent
response is appreciated. Thank you.

nabsprada:

u echoed Wats on my mind word 4 word....somebody shold plz help us out...

Just like what my two fellow NL said!
I want to know more about ICAN exam am level. Coz I read Accounting Education with Bsc ed and don't really know how and where to start from ICAN.

I will appreciate if any NL will come throw more light on it. Thank you.

One luv !!!
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by deniyor: 12:59am On Nov 23, 2013
what does 'diet' stand for?
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by tonydim: 1:12am On Nov 23, 2013
deniyor: what does 'diet' stand for?

hahahahahahaha, good ican meal, with a max of four plates per diet and you wont have another diet till you have finishd all the four meals

5 Likes

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by sikejames(f): 5:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Wrote only FA dough very cheap questions bt made some mistakE. Case study question was from ACCA F7. TrustiNg God for the paper sha.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by aduhube: 5:07am On Nov 23, 2013
lovejo: I'm writing ACCA P7 on Dec2, only paper I need to pass and become an affiliate. Wish me goodluck.
Please how can I go about registration, payment, exam of ACCA? Are the questions easy at all? Please drop your email or pin. mine is agbochriss@yahoomail.com
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by aduhube: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2013
lovejo: I'm writing ACCA P7 on Dec2, only paper I need to pass and become an affiliate. Wish me goodluck.
Please how can I go about registration, payment, exam of ACCA? Are the questions easy at all? Please drop your email or pin. mine is agbochriss@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) / Six (6) Steps With Which You Can Kick Start Your Career As A Freshman In The Uni / A Nairalander Needs You To Proffer Solutions Regarding Her Career Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.