Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Was Last ICAN November Diet? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (14470 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / ICAN Intermediate 2013 November Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by platodeen(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
And d flexible budget in ma has no sales revenue
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by platodeen(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=librangyps]wrote PE 1, d audit and IT was something else. God abeg o!
Fa saq was something else
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by gbengress1: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
rckdude:

Maybe u are right cos I haven't seen this diet's AAA, but what other textbook can one use? Tried Millichamp but the book was just there. Thank God I passed it in May.
Millichamp is ok but the danger is that, it is not tailored towards CAMA and other Nigerian law...
AAA Questions and answer by ILABE is also ok as most of the questions was lifted in the book
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by komek(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
seuneniola: Pls don't scare intending candidates for next year may diet. It might interest u to know that more people qualified in may than d November diet judging from past records. Am a living testimony of May diet.
Wishing all of u a brilliant success wen result is out.
Oluwaseun ACA.

Do u mind that man? Nobody discourages me when iam ready to do things. I got my plans already.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by rckdude: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
gbengress1:
Millichamp is ok but the danger is that, it is not tailored towards CAMA and other Nigerian law...
AAA Questions and answer by ILABE is also ok as most of the questions was lifted in the book

Cool then, hope that helps her. I have also heard of the guy (Ilabe), he lectures at Riskfree.
So bros, what textbooks do you recommend for PE2.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by rckdude: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
platodeen: And d flexible budget in ma has no sales revenue

And the compulsory question, so what's the pricing strategy? To think it carried 7mks.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by gbengress1: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
rckdude:

And the compulsory question, so what's the pricing strategy? To think it carried 7mks.
The pricing strategy is market skimming, then you will explain it
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by rckdude: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
gbengress1:
The pricing strategy is market skimming, then you will explain it

Good Lord, that means I got it. Thank you Jesus. I was sceptical but decided to write on it anyways. Residual knowledge is good ooo.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Omadachi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
By the grace of God I qualified as a chartered Accountant in November 2012 diet.One of the secret of passing ICAN exam is consistency.ICAN pack and pathfenders can be of tremendious help.

It is possible to register as a student and still write the exam in the same year.A visit to ICAN website will help those seeking info on how to go about registration and the cost implication.

Wish all those that wrote November diet success most espicially all PE 2 student.Congratulation in advance.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Aksimple47(m): 3:26am On Nov 24, 2013
Pls som1 with curent ican PE-1 syllabus with a softcopy of IFRS shd email me @ aksimple4sure@gmail.com....ugent pls,wis u all luck...
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Aksimple47(m): 3:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Pls omodashi i'm in need of it,help me out nd inbox me if any or any1 else........PE-1 stuff @ aksimple4sure@gmail.com
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by gbengress1: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Aksimple47: Pls som1 with curent ican PE-1 syllabus with a softcopy of IFRS shd email me @ aksimple4sure@gmail.com....ugent pls,wis u all luck...
You can download the ICAN syllabus from the ICAN website... Moreso, you don't need to read the ifrs soft copy for you to pass. Doing so is practically inviting failure as it is mainly theoretical..
I will advise you to download BPP-F7 INT Study Text - ACCA Web Lounge
PAPER F7. FINANCIAL REPORTING. (INTERNATIONAL)
as it balance both the theoretical and practical aspect.
I only read it for my pe1 and I didn't have any problem in my FA despite not attending lecture
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Beesluv:

@5% Level of Significance, what's the relationship between quail birds and ICAN?

hahahahah, those are variable cost per unit of quail eggs, you have to look for the fixed cost function and possible advice your client on a raise or buy decision

2 Likes

Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Aksimple47(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2013
Tanks u Gbengres-1 for ur asst...i need more frm u on hw 2 pass successfuly...pls full detail...
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by gbengress1: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Aksimple47: Tanks u Gbengres-1 for ur asst...i need more frm u on hw 2 pass successfuly...pls full detail...
Early preparation is the key. Fire brigade approach will not help and also be urself... I hope that helps
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by gbengress1: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Aksimple47: Tanks u Gbengres-1 for ur asst...i need more frm u on hw 2 pass successfully...pls full detail...
Early preparation is the key. Fire brigade approach and focusing mainly on ICAN past questions may not help as ICAN is now unpredictable...For instance, last diet 98% of the just concluded PE 1 questions are new questions.
Finally, be urself... I hope this helps
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
gbengress1:
Early preparation is the key. Fire brigade approach and focusing mainly on ICAN past questions may not help as ICAN is now unpredictable...For instance, last diet 98% of the just concluded PE 1 questions are new questions.
Finally, be urself... I hope this helps
used fire brigrade approach in pe1 cos of school commitments, read for 2 weeks lasan, dat diet I was lucky ican only set tins I knew, for like 3 days after d exam my brain still dey hot cos of overload, early prep is good sha
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by deniyor: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
tonydim:

grin dont think its an acronym for anything. its just the way they choose to call each session of the exam and its conventional now in nigeria
Thanks
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by nasbll(f): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
wrote bcrm.am stil afraid but hope it is well.i shall not rewrite it again by GOD GRACE[color=#000099]wrote bcrm.am stil afraid but ho
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by suremanpatriot: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
La Rochelle: I did mine in UNILAG. The BCRM was crazy. When I saw the questions, I was like shocked. I don't know how an examiner can pack only research questions in multiple choice, and pack communication questions in SAQ. SAQ was not friendly. The theory ehn, I just messed up question 5. The chi square question, I don't know if what I did the correct thing but I rejected the null hypothesis. All in all sha, ICAN should better take time. Na only one paper I write, I have to pass it.

@ PE 1 students, how was your MA? The man that sat beside me did not write anything tangible. No ask me how I take know. He was just staring at his question paper. One of my friends was like we should reserve space for him, that he knows he'd write MA again.

Hmmmmm! ICAN na real battle oh! Because, ICAN standards are high. If you are not fully ready for it, wait and study wide both Ican pack, text bks, pfinder, attend ican tuition centres and be part of serious revision to evaluate your readiness, plus prayers.. Note that ICAN question are not be toyed with . One can't gamble his/her way with ICAN question. You can pass by being 100percent sure of each answers. At least if you answered half of all the question as instructed you bcom successfully successful .
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Layiwoo(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2013
rckdude:

Cool then, hope that helps her. I have also heard of the guy (Ilabe), he lectures at Riskfree.
So bros, what textbooks do you recommend for PE2.
For FRE U can read the pack cos d ethics dere is a little bit okay and also get somtin dat will enlighten U more on d specified IFRS by ICAN..but for d financial reporting aspect,hope say u never forget ur FA in PE1 cos u will still need it oo,especially those Group Accounts..
For PSA Ican pack added with Public Sector and Finance by R.A Adams is okay
For SFM Pack plus SFM text book by Oye Akisulire
For Tax u can read d pack for d written aspect but for computation u can get Nigeria Tax Computation by Seyi Ojo.wish U guys all d best...come join d club of Associates.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Layiwoo(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2013
@Uj_sizzle dere is no point sayin Nov is easier than May,if God wanna favour U....U will surely qualify and pass any diet irrespective of whether is May or Nov..when i wrote AAA in PE1 den May 2010 d syllabus has jst bin changed....it was so tough new new questions and i wz like wtfffff,i had ref.But Nov came i prepared so well and read not only d pack,but added Millichamp too.Lo and behold it wz even tougher dan May and it wz now more practical based,I wrote all i knew and i definitely passed some pple no fit write anyfin for d hall..but wen God says its ur time,den its no stopping..See u all at d TOP,...I hail all d FCA (Future Chartered Accountants) wey dey aos o and ACA ooo..... SOBAT(ACA)
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by andycoy4real(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
ANDYCOY CAR HIRE IN BENIN CITY EDO STATE. For ur coporate/executive car service, pick ups & drops within & outside d city on hourly bases. Our cars r air conditioned nd vry efficient to gve u comfort nd safety. Count on us punctuality is our specialty. Call us today 08034511603, 08058209204, 08028719891. Email andycoy4real@yahoo.co.uk, andycoy4real@gmail.com
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by jaklad(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2015
The earliest time to start is now.... delivery @ ur door step...very quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by Osesliberty(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
pls can i ve ur email? mail is osesliberty@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: How Was Last ICAN November Diet? by etseamhe: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2015
EddyJibs,
Pls guide me on the materials(TEXT BOOKS) to purchase for PROFESSIONAL LEVEL(SFM,CASE STUDY,CORPORATE REPORTING,TAX). Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / A Nairalander Needs You To Proffer Solutions Regarding Her Career Issues / Six (6) Steps With Which You Can Kick Start Your Career As A Freshman In The Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.