Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38064 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by born2boink(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Me wey dey Bleep club girls and ashawo will face judgement too ?I Thank God say; I no bi muslim, dem for don cut my prick tay tay
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Sodiq3(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
vision2050:
BREAKING NEWS:- Very soon women will start paying
men handsomely 2 suck their breasts. Why? BBC
Homepage Top News Story..Doctors recommend that
women reduce d risk of getting breast cancer by
having their breast sucked thoroughly and ...
vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of d breast
lowers d risk level that tends 2 build up lumps leading
to breast cancer. D breast must b sucked as often as
possible,help women fight breast cancer today.
Men,pls 'n' pls,do ur part & suck a breast now;And
women,pls endeavor 2 make it available regularly......
This message is 4rm d Ministry of Health IN D FIGHT
AGAINST BREAST CANCER! Pls, I honestly think we
shld comply.....By humble submission: Help save a
life 2day,pls,suck a breast 2day!!! Suck,suck, &
suck,Send this 2 all responsible men/women.....
k.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by hikmoj(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 2015. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry
FINE!go &impregnate ur Ssta because u 're in a sharia free ZONE

3 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is crazy and weird!!!!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by doyouknowjohnny: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44: He molested her right? Kill him abeg
I have told GEJ times without number that yaba left needs high profile security but he just keeps brushing it aside ..nw look at the result

3 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by 3nairalandcom: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
The law prescribing death sentence is unIslamic since the Quran has prescribe 100 lashes on any one found guilty of zina,it is Buhari and co that came to fabricate lies against d prophet to have been sentence someone to death on a charge of zina simply because he was married.You will agree with me only if you agree that Quran is complete.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by LivingSoul34: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Federal government better look into that thing the called sharia law before it turns to something else.... If the law of the federal Republic of Nigeria does not prescribe death by stoning for someone who impregnates his sister then i don't see any reason why one section of the country should be doing that under whatever law. Nigeria is not Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or any other Islamic country but a secular state hence laws should be based on any particular religion.

4 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by ayusco85(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Was this not how T-bag of prison break was conceived? See how he turned out cheesy. They shouldn't have allowed the girl to have delivered the baby. (INBRED) **feels like puking** cry

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by intergral(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
that picture there i really touching....... and the man is to be stoned
i tink dat picture is something that happend in the south or east!
am sayin this because i live in the north and hav neva witnessed such an act
am a proud MUSLIM and this will neva move my faith

anybody that talks bad about muslims havn't stayed in the north
and i belive anybody weda xtian or muslim dat is or have stayed in the north will prove me right

3 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
donphilopus: You must be a big f00l for spewing this big sheeet. So because this happened in the North, he started blaming it on Buhari and you're here supporting the nitwit..

Who have you been blaming in the south?? Are people not using their family members for rituals in the south?? Are people not r@ping their family members here in the south?? Who do you blame for that??

If you know you want to spew hocus pocus don't quote me with your infested fingers again...
are you blind? Did you read his post before quoting him? He was talking about boko haram and Buhari not about the north, You're the nitwit here, is your brain so small that you can't fathom what he was trying to pass across? He's talking about how boko haram wants these kind of laws to become legalized all over Nigeria, and how he hates it: how difficult is it to understand this? Hare-brained fellow.

5 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Meekmind(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by lilmax(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2013
Kill him....like seriously wats wrong with molesters angry
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: are you blind? Did you read his post before quoting him? He was talking about boko haram and Buhari not about the north, You're the nitwit here, is your brain so small that you can't fathom what he was trying to pass across? He's talking about how boko haram wants these kind of laws to become legalized all over Nigeria, and how he hates it: how difficult is it to understand this? Hare-brained fellow.
Guy do you know you don't know anything?? So you didn't know he was referring to Buhari when he said Buhari?? Or did you not see the place where he said we should disgrace Buhari because of this act in 2015??

Go back and read his post, and stop arguing blindly
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by yuncka: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2013
The ELEDEs r here again. Too much sunlight has melted some pipls brains.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by intergral(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2013
that pic did nt look like something that happend in the north, check out thier dressing
at least since itz a so called muslim stuff they are supposed to be dressed like muslims

this must have happend in th east or south and dont be suprised that the person stole 1 loaf of bread
and they did dis to him INNANILLAHI
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2013
lincolnj88: Who is without sin ,should be the first to cast a stone on this man cry

Are you saying that virtually everyone is r.a.pi.ng their sister and should not cast the stone

danot1030: hypocrites, Jesus said let him without a sin be d first 2 cast d stone, a religion without mercy they take pleasure in shedding blood. hw many virgin do they promise those dat will cast d stone now?

A muslim does not become a hypocrite for not following bliblical injunctions
Besides, what do you recommend we do to somebody who rapes his sister - leave him alone?
So why do we kill Boko Haram them - or are we sinless when it concerns BH and sinful when it applies to r.a.p.ing one's sister?

As for violence, do you recall how Christianity was spread around the world
Even in Nigeria - colonial forces subjugate the people by force and the missionaries come marching in bearing message of "love"
It happened in Iraq in 2003 and it still happening

3 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2013
99/100:
I dont have any problem with sharia provided it is applicable only on muslims.
U people said u want sharia and sharia u have gotten.
If Sharia law is to be prescribed on every muslim in Nigeria, i'm sure 80% of Nigeria's muslims would have been gonners.

#Thank u Christ#
Chrsistians always make up statistics as they comment
Anyway a Christian-dominated State has the highest HIV prevalence in Nigeria
Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by tbaba1234: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Dude is married to 3 women and still rapes his own flesh and blood.

That is as disgusting as it comes..

No complaints here....
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2013
intergral: that pic did nt look like something that happend in the north, check out thier dressing
at least since itz a so called muslim stuff they are supposed to be dressed like muslims

this must have happend in th east or south and dont be suprised that the person stole 1 loaf of bread
and they did dis to him INNANILLAHI

You don't need to apologise for being a muslim
A governor in the South has to start explaining why he signed the execution order for a convicted criminal
Yet police kill over N20 and nothing happens
Not one of them will speak against this matter were the victim a Christian and the offender a muslim
They have virtually abandoned their biblical injunctions of not judging
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by borntobegr8t(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2013
Agro na bastarrd sad, this is too much,it's like killing an ant with a sledge hammer
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 2015. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry
So when Buhari ruled this country as a military man did he impose Sharia
Johnathan is ruling as a civilian but we know that it is worse than a dictatorship
If you protest fuel price hike (like we did under Obasanjo under NLC led by Oshiomole), you are confronted by fully-armed soldiers
You are accused of ethnic or religious bias
We now have every criticism of Johnatan met by elders from his tribe shouting "our son, our son"
Governors cannot meet in private, and you dare not exercise executive powers in the state the first lady comes from
BTW, no president before Johnathan has ever denied an incumbent the right to contest a primary election
and corruption is no longer confronted, it has become a tool of administration
Don't worry in preparation for 2015 elections, we will soon witness world record scam - deficit and oil subsidy
Oh, WHERE IS MAINA?

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by paschalndidi(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2013
danot1030: hypocrites, Jesus said let him without a sin be d first 2 cast d stone, a religion without mercy they take pleasure in shedding blood. hw many virgin do they promise those dat will cast d stone now?
Dont misquote whats in the bible. The woman you talked about committed an adultery, she never committed an incest like this man did. There re sins that re not forgivable and you know that.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by alnaijiri(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Islamic dictatorship with sharia law and complete autonomy for Northern states would be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria, even the South would eventually agree that Islamic rule ultimately benefits them too.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2013
intergral: that picture there i really touching....... and the man is to be stoned
i tink dat picture is something that happend in the south or east!
am sayin this because i live in the north and hav neva witnessed such an act
am a proud MUSLIM and this will neva move my faith

anybody that talks bad about muslims havn't stayed in the north
and i belive anybody weda xtian or muslim dat is or have stayed in the north will prove me right
why is it so easy to spot a yoruba man? undecided
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by paschalndidi(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Akshow: u are a big fool.
How foolish is he? Before you say he's a fool, just look at demands of boko haram
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lafiagi07: 12:32am On Nov 22, 2013
For those who make complaints against shari'ah,pls which alternative punishment hav u provided for such grievious sin?.mtcheeew noise makers.abeg who get pin mouth charger.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2013
He who hasn't committed the sin of incest should be the first to cast the stone
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by paschalndidi(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2013
This is a sign of end time, when brothers start making love with their sisters and sisters making love to their brothers. Aru! Aru!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2013
alnaijiri: Islamic dictatorship with sharia law and complete autonomy for Northern states would be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria, even the South would eventually agree that Islamic rule ultimately benefits them too.
thunder fire you,it wld benefit only you and ur brodas in sw
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by shinkafimoon(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2013
This is just equivalent to him having intercourse with his mama...well his prick should be used to make suya for him
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Iaz93: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2013
k-vick:
is violence the only way?
Is rapīng one's sister the way?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Iaz93: 12:54am On Nov 22, 2013
Marthakingz: He who hasn't committed the sin of incest should be the first to cast the stone
That's why they all stoned him. Only an insane person will have sēxual intercourse with relatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.