Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Striding Team Causes Hold-up In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Striding Team Causes Hold-up In Lagos (586 Views)

Hold Up As A Result Of Uduaghan's Birth Day Party / Nigerian Brain Super Models Season 2 Commences Auditions To Hold In Six Cities / Health Awareness Chronic Diseases-causes Effects And Possible Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Striding Team Causes Hold-up In Lagos by yomixclusive(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Something is going on in Lagos at the moment

Did anyone see these hot ladies all kitted up in nice looking F1 jumpsuits, literarily stopping traffic with their strides. I had to take pictures and i was having fun watching the team of ladies doing their thing and obviously having a good time while at it and they put up quite a show!

I heard they caused hold-up at Maryland today

Wonder just where we might see them again, they looked very good together, I’m almost sure it has to do with something with those race cars parked at the mall.

You need to see those cars

(1) (Reply)

Ravishing! A Styled Wedding Shoot At The Reveal Workshop | Gazmadu Photography / Happy Independence Day: Nigeria At 54 / Boxing Day Or Boxes Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.