Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

She Has Herself To Blame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Herself To Blame (5572 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Herself To Blame by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
I met dis girl @ tantaliser...allen junction...we started talking and I bought her a drink....she said she was waiting for her guy by 6PM..I said I will keep her compnay 5min to when the guy will arrive...she just laughed and said ok...so when it was 5 min to 6...I stood up to leave...and I asked for her PIN...and I left....leter dat evening she accepted my BBM invite...but I noticed that when I chat her...she reads the chat immediately and replies after 30min...I just believed this was her nature...but for two weeks her response to me had been...

Hi...

K

Yea

Lol

Aiit

Notn

Sup

Even when I like.....do howz work and ur office...hope ure managing well in traffic....she won't respond till after 3 hours and all she will say is

Cool...

Well I gor tired finally and I stopped chatting her...

Next day she put on her dp “God gimme a man that won't give up on me”....I didn't even think d dp had anything to do with me

Early two days ago....dis hi,cool,sup, etc etc monosyllablic girl sent me a 7 line msg....saying dat me I don't understand women,am not patient,am in a hurry...why did I stop chatting her...that she just wanted to know if I was serious or not.....

Alllll I could say to her was

K.....and I have just lost every single interest in her....totally

....I wonder why ladies must do this all d time its immature

13 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by niggi4life(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hahahahaha
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by rattlesnake(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
forgive her na
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Enegod(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sapphire86(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
See Gobe; e wa ba mi ri gobe!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by pasqal09: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Women just don't knw what they want
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Women nd their wahala sha undecided
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by rattlesnake(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
dis story needs to get to FRONTPAGE ooooo....its so funny and i think our babes should learn
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by saintneo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
I pity girls
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Very funny pple...nigerian ladies
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Latnok95(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2013
Lol.. OP, hope you read, waited for 1hr before you K-ed her? cheesy
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Moxie4lyf(m): 12:55am On Nov 22, 2013
@OP , I understand your point jare; what you did is the Best.
Seriously, I hate that poo "SOME" ladies do; you 4 no answer her self, make she dey there dey make Face...
WHY SIT WE HERE TILL WE DIE? AHEAD AHEAD

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by mecussey(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2013
When a man loses interest, its difficult to get it back. I have encountered similar situation, and what she said was that i gave up quickly, that do I want her to be cheap?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Lol,no mind her,you did the right thing,she was expecting you to worship her,but you ditched her sorry a55. Nice one.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by fckyourman: 4:00am On Nov 22, 2013
dont midg them, i don't why it would take someone hours to reply. Their phone is always with them it's not a laptop.

Don't mind nigerians babes they like forming too much.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2013
fckyourman: dont midg them, i don't why it would take someone hours to reply. Their phone is always with them it's not a laptop.

Don't mind nigerians babes they like forming too much.
I wonder oooooo. What is the essence of reading and not responding asap... Sometimes these girls think every guy is a fool. Dang!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 5:24am On Nov 22, 2013
I thought I'm the only one who gets piss off by all these one lettered and monosyllabic chats... K, kk, sup, xup, ait, kul, etc. Once you reply me with a 'k' or 'kk' response, I'd delete you pronto! Nanzenze! angry

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 5:25am On Nov 22, 2013
There is one mistake lots of girls make... They know quite well all guys are not the same and yet they try to apply the same strategy to all guys. If you think the longer a guy is willing to wait the better he is, then sorry, for you are on a really long thing.

Personally, I don't really have time to wait for no reason. If you think the way to know if I am the right guy is for you to keep me at bay for as long as you desire, then sorry for you, that's at your own detriment. And sometimes some of em console themselves after such nonchalance that the guy is not really the right guy, not knowing you just chased the right guy away.

I don't have that much patience to sit around while you display your stupidity. And for that I ain't Mr Right? Think again...

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine: I thought I'm the only one who gets piss off by all these one lettered and monosyllabic chats... K, kk, sup, xup, ait, kul, etc. Once you reply me with a 'k' or 'kk' response, I'd delete you pronto! Nanzenze! angry
Buh its really annoying and I think its common with girls... What is I, k, a, c and the likes. Very annoying to the core...

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Coldfaya(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2013
After u settle down type a long episode thinking wen she sees it she ll b wow-ed, u get a cold 'k' not even ok sef, just k. Ir Fada I don delete u b day. Lost interest cos of such monosyllabic attitude, then yea she has herself to blame.

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
Buh its really annoying and I think its common with girls... What is I, k, a, c and the likes. Very annoying to the core...

Yeah. Some guys do it as well... Very annoying! Some guys be like 'wadup'. And I'm like '''wadup?' where ya want me to 'wadup' to'' undecided Highly irritating!! Life's too short to keep frolicking with dumb people! angry

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dBard: 5:53am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

Yeah. Some guys do it as well... Very annoying! Some guys be like 'wadup'. And I'm like '''wadup?' where ya want me to 'wadup' to'' undecided Highly irritating!! Life's too short to keep frolicking with dumb people! angry

K

5 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by mencade6: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2013
hahahahahaha.....its quite funny and painful.
@op, the same stupid thing happened to me by one stupid gal. I met her, we started as friends. She gave me her number, 2go username, i also added her on whatsapp.
This gal only called once, in our chat she will say k, lols, brb. Same as yours above. It vexed me, i had to ask her, what kind of nonsense chat is this, she gave a nonsense excuse that she had many people chatting with. I saw dat she doesnt want to stop, i decided to delete her from my whatsapp and 2go. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2013
dBard:

K
ai. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by jmoore(m): 6:01am On Nov 22, 2013
k.

Do I have k-leg? smh

Why waste my time trying to catch a fish, I dey craze? There are plenty of fishes
in the ocean

Press delete button
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dBard: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Cold faya: After u settle down type a long episode thinking wen she sees it she ll b wow-ed, u get a cold 'k' not even ok sef, just k. Ir Fada I don delete u b day. Lost interest cos of such monosyllabic attitude, then yea she has herself to blame.

Deleted a friend yday f dis kinda bullshit..she'll initiate a chat, then after like 10mins wen u r becomin interested in d chat , she will suddenly not reply f long hrs den cum back n reply nonchalantly.
Gave her a warning n den after she woke me up yday wit her pings n disappeared again , I promptly deleted her ass.
No Time. .. zero tolerance t Nonsense

@o.p..hope guys see n follow ur lead

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dBard: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:
ai. undecided grin

Kul wink
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: I met dis girl @ tantaliser...allen junction...we started talking and I bought her a drink....she said she was waiting for her guy by 6PM..I said I will keep her compnay 5min to when the guy will arrive...she just laughed and said ok...so when it was 5 min to 6...I stood up to leave...and I asked for her PIN...and I left....leter dat evening she accepted my BBM invite...but I noticed that when I chat her...she reads the chat immediately and replies after 30min...I just believed this was her nature...but for two weeks her response to me had been...

Hi...

K

Yea

Lol

Aiit

Notn

Sup

Even when I like.....do howz work and ur office...hope ure managing well in traffic....she won't respond till after 3 hours and all she will say is

Cool...

Well I gor tired finally and I stopped chatting her...

Next day she put on her dp “God gimme a man that won't give up on me”....I didn't even think d dp had anything to do with me

Early two days ago....dis hi,cool,sup, etc etc monosyllablic girl sent me a 7 line msg....saying dat me I don't understand women,am not patient,am in a hurry...why did I stop chatting her...that she just wanted to know if I was serious or not.....

Alllll I could say to her was

K.....and I have just lost every single interest in her....totally

....I wonder why ladies must do this all d time its immature

I'm sure if she had given you some attention, you would have called her easy. That's why women, especially African women play those games.

What you need to understand is, women behave in ways that are pleasing to men. If you see many girls to day dressing up as sluts it's because men chase & lust after that.

If you started appreciating women who give you attention instead of calling them "easy", believe me, they will stop these silly games.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Miner13: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: hahahahahaha.....its quite funny and painful.
@op, the same stupid thing happened to me by one stupid gal. I met her, we started as friends. She gave me her number, 2go username, i also added her on whatsapp.
This gal only called once, in our chat she will say k, lols, brb. Same as yours above. It vexed me, i had to ask her, what kind of nonsense chat is this, she gave a nonsense excuse that she had many people chatting with. I saw dat she doesnt want to stop, i decided to delete her from my whatsapp and 2go. Nonsense!
Do not just tell that nairaland woke u up
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Miner13: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Wel, may be her own tactics to find out how real you are as a man
why not welcome her back
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 6:15am On Nov 22, 2013
dBard:

Kul wink

grin grin E dey ya body. grin grin.

Goodmorning. cheesy.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

I'm sure if she had given you some attention, you would have called her easy. That's why women, especially African women play those games.

What you need to understand is, women behave in ways that are pleasing to men. If you see many girls to day dressing up as sluts it's because men chase & lust after that.

If you started appreciating women who give you attention instead of calling them "easy", believe me, they will stop these silly games.

What ya talking about here? She sure gave him some attention when she let him buy her a drink, allowed him keep her company while she waited for her ''boyfriend'', gave him her pin and even accepted his friends request... So why the sudden attitude? Abeggii!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / This Is How Ladies Will Be Dressing Come 2020 / My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.