Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court (13149 Views)

Abubakar Bello Uncovers N70b Cash Withdrawals By Govt Officials / Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji / Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by DerideGull(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

You thoughtless and ignorant rubbish means nothing since the House of reps have investigated the matter and found her guilty according to the laws of the land and recommended 3 years jail term for her..

http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/35-corruption/8408-corruption-reps-recommend-3-year-jail-term-for-oduah

You are one reason among many reasons I do not want to be a Nigerian. When had an entity primarily instituted to formulate law or legislation become a court of law?

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by OKKO(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=DerideGull]

It is a pity you do not know detailed meaning of corruption. Ikuforiji and co withdrew public fund for personal usage. Stella Oduah was just a minister of aviation who instructed heads of the agencies under her ministry to do right thing when procuring operational vehicles for the ministry. What is so hard you can not discern from the two scenarios?

Tell him bro:
Odua did misappropriation, she approve more than a budgeted cost for official cars. Not a private car, but for the ministry. She was not involved in the purchase transaction; she was has lust for luxurious cars.
The man in question did embezzlement and money laundering; looting public treasury into his private account, using his aids dealing with cash to avoid bank investigation. He is a trained thief.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by agbameta: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
DerideGull:

You are one reason among many reasons I do not want to be a Nigerian. When had an entity primarily instituted to formulate law or legislation become a court of law?

The house doesn't need any court of law to throw her in jail for contempt of the parliament which they stated in their report.

You are just too old, dumb and clueless to figure the responsibilities of lawmakers and the powers yielded to them by the people.

Please shut your ignorant old asss up sometimes...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by talktimi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

The house doesn't need any court of law to throw her in jail for contempt of the parliament which they stated in their report.

You are just too old, dumb and clueless to figure the responsibilities of lawmakers and the powers yielded to them by the people.

SMH...
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by logica(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

Yepa!
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by Lilimax(f): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Corruption everywhere... angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by striker9(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
He should be jailed if found guilty.
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by paulworld(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nice one from him, any latest news about ASUU strike
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by ikweremilitant: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
karl max: So some hypocrites actually know that one has to be found guilty by a competent court before that person is punished.

When it involves apc thieves , the court has to find them guilty before their e rats would ask him to be removed or punished

But when it comes to the FG and the pdp once a news media publishes a beer parlour corruption story the resident e rats on nairaland would find whoever is involved guilty without a fair hearing. They would scream for that individual to be sacked before his been pronounced quilty or even taken to court

i beleve ure refairng to agbamete,geez nd other unprogresive stafs of asiwaju private company apc nairaland dept

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by GetGuide: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
what is all these mess. The cash didnt go round ni!
I dnt knw when our politician will learn to fight corruption. They should not sweep it under the rug o. Justice must be done
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by Error1: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
bigtt76: Hmm ...counsel to EFCC Godwin Obla SAN ...former local government chairman of Otukpo LGA in Benue State. Otukpo is still groaning under under-development cause of corruption now assisting EFCC in proving corrupt cases. Naija ...God is watching o!

Obla is not from Benue my dear. Get your facts right. Oblas has never been a local govt. chairman. Fyi he is from CRS.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by realsuigeneris: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls where are the likes of Lie lie mohammmed, The Nation Newspaper, Sahara Reporters, Femi Falana, Fani Kayode, Wole Soyinka, Tifnubu, Channels TV, Where are all the acclaimed progressives, they cant be hiding by this time............Lagos State Assembly Habouring a thief for almost 4 yrs now. Where are all the yoruba tribal bigots calling for the head of Oduah!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by pmc01(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
karl max: So some hypocrites actually know that one has to be found guilty by a competent court before that person is punished.

When it involves apc thieves , the court has to find them guilty before their e rats would ask him to be removed or punished

But when it comes to the FG and the pdp once a news media publishes a beer parlour corruption story the resident e rats on nairaland would find whoever is involved guilty without a fair hearing. They would scream for that individual to be sacked before his been pronounced quilty or even taken to court

Abeg, just stop this your nonsense ranting. Were Oduah, Allison and the PDP thieves prosecuted by the EFCC and any other anti-graft agency? Is it not the 'normal' in-house endless and fruitless probes?

There is a laid down due process for removing an elected officer, while an unelected employee of the Government like Minister Stella can be simply relieved of her appointment. Wherein your comparison then?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by olatiler(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Whenever I read many ppl comment and behaviors of IBO ppl both at home and outside I feel disgusting and all that come to my mind was, Wedding between us in this country need to be dismantle and let every side move
Husband and Wife can only stay together in atmosphere of Love and Peace but ours in this country wasn't so, therefore we need to Divide this country and let everybody move out of this wedding
Imagine all country citizen unite together in foreign country to create their country Union but Nigeria always different and this problem of split always cause by one part of the country
I think is time I and my household join this Tribalism so that this country can divide and let the great West stand alone
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by achigogoggle(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
realsui-generis:
Pls where are the likes of Lie lie mohammmed, The Nation Newspaper, Sahara Reporters, Femi Falana, Fani Kayode, Wole Soyinka, Tifnubu, Channels TV, Where are all the acclaimed progressives, they cant be hiding by this time............Lagos State Assembly Habouring a thief for almost 4 yrs now. Where are all the yoruba tribal bigots calling for the head of Oduah!!!

They've all gone in search of their thinking caps to scheme a way out for their corrupt stooge that was caught in the act. Progressives indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by pmc01(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
DerideGull:

Did you drop out of school or something like that? Please, pardon my asking. Can't you distinguish between recommend and sentenced?

Why not just politely ask rather than display this level of ignorance?

Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by dharrey2012: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
talktimi: abeg tell the hypocrites somtin jor grin
When the National assembly is investigating her and u r still claiming its a rumour. U DONT AV TO GO DIS LOW TO DEFEND HER!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by DerideGull(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
pmc01:

Did you drop out of school or something like that? Please, pardon my asking. Can't you distinguish between recommend and sentenced?

Na wah o!

Mr. high-school-droupout, where in the post you foolishly responded did you read sentence? Besides, it is idiocy for a house committee to recommend prison term when it is not the expertise of such entity. Prison term or not prison term is a functionality of the court of law after expert’s deliberation.

Mr. Headmaster, I guess you meant "between recommended and sentenced or between recommend and sentence".

The house committee does not have the expertise in the interpretation of law to even attempt to recommend any jail term. Through you idiocy, one can conclude that the house committee had already found the honorable minister guilty of an offence not yet charged to court. What a dumbass.
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by ndcide(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
people defending their own criminals.

we all know that the case will not see the light, because the speaker is using all instruments at his disposal to frustrate the case.

no civil society group have demanded his resignation yet. they simply don't care. the news media don't care.

some will. say if he's found guilty, how will he be found guilty? was Ibori found guilty?

protect your thief, I protect my thief.

let the EFCC harass Fashola
today and you'll know that those speaking here are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by obeski13(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
I am baffled d way some people trivialised serious issues on d alta of ethnic and religious sentiments...do we know what d amount allegedly embezzled by dis people would av done in creating jobs for millions of youths..for d proponets of both Oduah and Ikuforoji, how much av u benefitted frm d alleged stolen fund
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by Sheggy13(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
pmc01:

Na wah o!

They are always quick to display their half education. Perhaps he's wiser than the over 300 honourable members of the house of reps that made that recommendation and should be employed to teach them their statutory duties.. Has he seen any Yoruba person come here to say he's our brother, efcc should leave him alone unlike you guys shamelessly defending a compromised minister because in their puerile words she's our sister that gave us an airport that will make Yorubas suffer as Lagos Airport will become useless since we're the only ones that travel..bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by elari(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

You must be talking about your village newspaper. And what's so matured about your dumb and rretarded tribal BS about don't touch her because she's one of yours?
. . . simply put u lack basic reasoning for u not to be able to comprehend what he said. Ode!
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by unmask: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
if sahara reporters are so adept at catching only thieves from the east, then eastern journalists should do the same......i'm sure the south westerners would be highly grateful....if they can help flush out bad eggs....It only makes the region saner and I assure nobody will carry a placard over a corrupt official

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by akereconfi: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Shall they BEGIN

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by nuclearboy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
taharqa: HYPOCRITE!!

Your fada and those before him!

If he is found guilty, jail him, simple! Ask the FG to sanction ANY judge that turns justice into a joke!

Now do the same not only for Stella Oduah (who is small fry as far as I am concerned) but EVERYBODY in Nigeria!

Then Nigeria will progress!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by GoodlukJonathan: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yoribad people are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

You thoughtless and ignorant rubbish means nothing since the House of reps have investigated the matter and found her guilty according to the laws of the land and recommended 3 years jail term for her..

http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/35-corruption/8408-corruption-reps-recommend-3-year-jail-term-for-oduah
The house Never convicted Her For Money Laundering or Embezlement,but for authorizing the buying of the car even when the didn't approve of it.But you people were busy shouting Corruption and Embezzlement Of which she was never Convicted Off.but because your tribalistic nature and Animosity against IGBOs all of you forgot about Facts and Called for her Head even when She was still being investigated by the panel.Bunch of Hypocrites that's what all you are.I rest my Case

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by delvinmaya(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
again, money miss road bigots come to scream tribes when the issue is about corruption of a public officer. He is being tried, as should be done in a sane society, however, due to the insanity bedeviling this country he has refused to step aside, what we as nigerians should do is demand that be carried out and he be punished, not compare his case with another.For those championing oduah's cause, am really disappointed in you peeps, you are really sick, else you would not support tge wrong actions of any public officer. A wrong deed is a wrong deed and should be dealt with and corrected, not that you should cry fowl and play the tribal card. Your support for such actions stinks and strenghtens her resolve to do worse. Essential stealing or looting or misappropriating all points to one aim, enriching their pockets. For the half baked literate individual, the house of reps and senate can and do have the power to investigate and recommend. Capische?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by agitator: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sitting and watching grin grin grin who wins this one. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by ilebaami: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
When you criticize the FG be ready to face the same.
Re: Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court by patriotic007: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
The best way to fight corruption in Nigeria is by blocking those places that encourage it and change our system so that is will be difficult for people to embezzle,....If you fight corruption by chasing officials that has already benefited from it wont work and people will call it tribal,religious,regional cleansing,..Solution is privatisation,biometric identfication of all citzens so Govt can reach them directly without officials,GSM link just like what the agric minister is using to reach farmers,Remove subsity,privatise NNPC,wire transfer of funds of contracts to comapany account straight and so on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves / Wike Flags Off Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Of Public Schools In FCT (Photos) / Police Recovers 147 Bomb Explosives In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.