Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! (6706 Views)

ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov.. / ASUU To Hold Nec Meeting On Saturday Nov. 16 2013 / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Rumors has been circulating that there is a NEC meeting tomorrow (friday). Please the ASUU bauchi never said the NEC meeting is tomorrow he only said the meeting wasn't postponed indefinitely.....its likely to be after the burial.....please guys stop spreading rumor

1 Like

Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Ayima: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
xxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxyxyxt
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ayima: xxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxyxyxt
sorry if your hope was dashed,but that's the truth.....
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Ayima: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
ok ok ok ok ok ok
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ayima: ok ok ok ok ok ok
*smiles*....also tell your friends who are on high hopes....
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by jaidor: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
But u are also monging a rumor naw, in as much as you do not have any official\confirmed evidence to debunk the fact that the meeting will hold tomorrow.
Besides, you don't have to open a thread on that as we all can read what the Bauchi chairman said ourselves.
These days on nairaland everybody wants to open a thread even if its baseless.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by kaka22(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
[color=#000099][The Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Dr Lawan Abubakar has debunked media reports that the union had postponed its National Executive Committee, NEC, meeting slated for tomorrow.]
The above excerpt is from the full interview of the chairman.
@op... It's as if you have problem with simple comprehension... Attention seeker. Mtcheeew
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
jaidor: But u are also monging a rumor naw, in as much as you do not have any official\confirmed evidence to debunk the fact that the meeting will hold tomorrow.
Besides, you don't have to open a thread on that as we all can read what the Bauchi chairman said ourselves.
These days on nairaland everybody wants to open a thread even if its baseless.
is your problem opening a thread or debunking the rumour?

I buy phone,I subscribe it,I open nairaland and open a thread,you see it,you hate it,you kick bucket....

Bros,go find wetin dey pain you!!! If you knew U̶̲̥̅̊ could just read from there U̶̲̥̅̊ shouldn't have bothered opening the topic.....crap mudafucking hater!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
kaka22: [color=#000099][The Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Dr Lawan Abubakar has debunked media reports that the union had postponed its National Executive Committee, NEC, meeting slated for tomorrow.]
@op... It's as if you have problem with simple comprehension... Attention seeker. Mtcheeew
I hope you still be around tomorrow ? Maybe then we will know who is seeking attention,and then also we shal get your source....ƒσя now enjoy being an educated illitrate!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
kaka22: [color=#000099][The Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Dr Lawan Abubakar has debunked media reports that the union had postponed its National Executive Committee, NEC, meeting slated for tomorrow.]
also remember that same source you got your info was among the ones that said the meeting was going on last week saturday!

Also the last time the meeting was scheduled (on wednesday), it was the ASUU president that made known the date.

Mr comprehender,we are waiting ƒσя tomorrow!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Sodiq3(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
THREAD CLOSED!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by lymelyte(m): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2013
adonismuller: Rumors has been circulating that there is a NEC meeting tomorrow (friday). Please the ASUU bauchi never said the NEC meeting is tomorrow he only said the meeting wasn't postponed indefinitely.....its likely to be after the burial.....please guys stop spreading rumor
Please learn to read before posting..
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by captainobvious: 1:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Let me help the mods

Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Miner13: 1:31am On Nov 22, 2013
adonismuller: Rumors has been circulating that there is a NEC meeting tomorrow (friday). Please the ASUU bauchi never said the NEC meeting is tomorrow he only said the meeting wasn't postponed indefinitely.....its likely to be after the burial.....please guys stop spreading rumor
Chai!!!
No reasonable source
i beg pack wel or follow back
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by jaidor: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2013
adonismuller: is your problem opening a thread or debunking the rumour?

I buy phone,I subscribe it,I open nairaland and open a thread,you see it,you hate it,you kick bucket....

Bros,go find wetin dey pain you!!! If you knew U̶̲̥̅̊ could just read from there U̶̲̥̅̊ shouldn't have bothered opening the topic.....crap mudafucking hater!

Are u supposed to be an undergraduate or a goon? why would I be hating on you...u think I am as jobless and frustrated as you are?
ohh I see, u r now getting what u wanted, *attention*
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2013
We are still waiting ƒσя the NEC meeting

No b everybody when get brain get sense!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by ignis: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. @ op, get a sense.

1 Like

Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by egbaguy: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2013
If you are feeling this strike spiritually,say NEXT year!!!!!!!!!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Spencer63(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2013
egbaguy: If you are feeling this strike spiritually,say NEXT year!!!!!!!!!
this doesn't make sense
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Mbatagr82(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Brethren the rumour of the NEC meeting holding today is TRUE. I just heard it on Ray powers political platform. God help us!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by westsyde92: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Mbatagr82: Brethren the rumour of the NEC meeting holding today is TRUE. I just heard it on Ray powers political platform. God help us!
wt exactly did dey say...
Did dey mention where it is holdin
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Phemmy99(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2013
Mbatagr82: Brethren the rumour of the NEC meeting holding today is TRUE. I just heard it on Ray powers political platform. God help us!
funaab SUG president said that no nec meeting is holding today...
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Adolak(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Lol. Oya everybody start to dey fight.
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by docsholz(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2013
Some people will look foolish if d meeting doesn't hold
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by obianeli(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
"ASUU not holding any NEC meeting today nor any day until they confirm that Iyayi makes heaven" from ASUU chairman.
Wat a country?
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
doc sholz: Some people will look foolish if d meeting doesn't hold
seriously,,they gona hide in a pit.....am just waiting till 12:00am.......

A girl said I don't have sense,,,well we shall see who is senseless at last!

*fingers crossed*
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Napzeey: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Report fron ASUU/NEC meeting.......strike has been suspended but students are to resume on the 7thz April 2017
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by originalking1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
adonismuller: is your problem opening a thread or debunking the rumour?

bros ur own don too much?
(continues sleeping)

1 Like

Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Yagazee: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
All of una no well. We too like rumours. That is why trusted news agencies like vanguard, the punch, daily times, thisdays, etc, have been quiet about this friday NEC meeting & they were quiet about last saturday's NEC meeting rumours. I see no reason why we should be so eager to believe rumours. So guys chill out!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Pearlyakin(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
I just don't know what to say,am speechless about the rumour that is being carried about by people about this strike.
O God of creation help us in our dear country Nigeria.
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by adonismuller(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Those one that comprehend a lot....and have enough source,we dey wait ƒσя the NEC meeting outcome!
Re: ASUU-there Is No NEC Meeting on friday!!! by Korede038: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
This governement is a joke. They keep telling the poor students they are having meetings, all to no avail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hnd Holders, Universities With Hnd To Bsc Conversion Programme / He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. / If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.