Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference (3422 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Its indeed 7 days of glory in Gods define presence. Holding at the LCA, Ikeja, lagos
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Day 1 was indeed awesome as the man of God, Pastor Chris, shed more light on us, God's saints being the LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Today's morning session begins at 8:00am GMT +1
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2013
It promises to be an awesome time in God's presence
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2013
Its happening live right now!
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2013
What times in the spirit....
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
The evening session has began. It promises to be so exciting as usual.
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Day 3 of the partners conference is going on right now....men and women of strong faith are being awarded for their giving for the furtherance of the gospel. Glory to God
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Joagbaje(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Seeing a nation first lady worship God wholeheartedly is so touching

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
^ ^ ^
Hello, was wondering why I've not seen your post around. The conference, right?
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Joagbaje: Seeing a nation first lady worship God wholeheartedly is so touching
Nigeria's first lady?
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Nigeria's first lady?

Not Nigerian's first lady, south African's first lady...Mrs zuma

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Oyinprince(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Its also touching to see the G.S of the Assemblies of God worship wit us

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by PastorKun(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
samuelzion: Day 3 of the partners conference is going on right now....men and women of strong faith are being awarded for their giving for the furtherance of the gospel. Glory to God

Matthew 6:

1 Take heed that ye do not your righteousness before men, to be seen of them: else ye have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by PastorKun(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Joagbaje: Seeing a nation first lady worship God wholeheartedly is so touching

Oga joe revelling in his vain glory as usual grin

@uncle Joe
I guess you are in Lagos for the IPPC jamboree, how can we hook up? smiley
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Gombs(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^
You just have to be silly at all times, right?

What is wrong with you sir? Don't you ever get tired of mocking people and Churches?

5 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Gombs(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oyinprince: Its also touching to see the G.S of the Assemblies of God worship wit us

One day, a United States president would be at IPPC as a Partner...

#Gloooooooooooooray
#BLW Nation
#LightOfTheWorld

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by PastorKun(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs:

One day, a United States president would be at IPPC as a Partner...

#Gloooooooooooooray
#BLW Nation
#LightOfTheWorld

And this is supposed to be a church that is following Christ yet they revel so much in worldly thingz

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
^ ^ ^
Nicodemus came to Jesus. Jesus did not consider it 'worldly'.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by PastorKun(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135: ^ ^ ^
Nicodemus came to Jesus. Jesus did not consider it 'worldly'.

Are you trying to compare Jesus with these 'gospel' merchants Did you read anywhere that Nicodemous 'partnered' Jesus

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Gombs(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pastor Kun:

And this is supposed to be a church that is following Christ yet they revel so much in worldly thingz

Remember Jesus and that Roman centurion (that guy was a mega VIP)? The Pharisees thought exactly as you just did. They did same to Jesus, you too are.

See, BLW is not just a ministry...it is a Nation. Deal with it.

I remember those days threads insulting pastors are always on front page and that was only what was en vogue on religion section. Pastor Chris n T B Joshua were the heavy victims. Now look at both Pastors today... They didn't pay attention to you guys...and I remember folks who held hands and prayed prayers for NL religion section, prayed for a turn around, prayed for His light to shine on those folks, prayed that they knw the hope of their callings etc . Oh! I remember prayers I prayed (still pray) for you, and other NLders who I visit their moniker today and its been years the logged in on NL... Some no longer post on religion section...they post on other threads but nt Religion....if you doubt go open those threads others and you championed in insulting pastors and their ministry...open the poster's names who followed you in the insults...you'd see most of them are no longer active.

Today NL religion section has a better sanctity. #Gloooray

The day God will slap you eh!...but I will not cease praying for you and others...it's my ministry as a priest in Christ, to intercede for y'all

1 Samuel 12:23 (KJV)
23 Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin
against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and the right way.

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by PastorKun(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs:

Remember Jesus and that Roman centurion (that guy was a mega VIP)? The Pharisees thought exactly as you just did. They did same to Jesus, you too are.

See, BLW is not just a ministry...it is a Nation. Deal with it.

I remember those days threads insulting pastors are always on front page and that was only what was en vogue on religion section. Pastor Chris n T B Joshua were the heavy victims. Now look at both Pastors today... They didn't pay attention to you guys...and I remember folks who held hands and prayed prayers for NL religion section, prayed for a turn around, prayed for His light to shine on those folks, prayed that they knw the hope of their callings etc . Oh! I remember prayers I prayed (still pray) for you, and other NLders who I visit their moniker today and its been years the logged in on NL... Some no longer post on religion section...they post on other threads but nt Religion....if you doubt go open those threads others and you championed in insulting pastors and their ministry...open the poster's names who followed you in the insults...you'd see most of them are no longer active.

Today NL religion section has a better sanctity. #Gloooray

The day God will slap you eh!...but I will not cease praying for you and others...it's my ministry as a priest in Christ, to intercede for y'all

1 Samuel 12:23 (KJV)
23 Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin
against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and the right way.

Olodo tongue
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Gombs(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^
Oya stop derailing

Back to the matter!...Sinach won all 3 music awards...wow!!

And that Korean version of her song was too awesome

#BLW
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Are you trying to compare Jesus with these 'gospel' merchants Did you read anywhere that Nicodemous 'partnered' Jesus
Did you read that Mrs Zuma partnered with anybody?
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Oyinprince(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs: ^^
Oya stop derailing
Back to the matter!...Sinach won all 3 music awards...wow!!
And that Korean version of her song was too awesome
#BLW
Its ha ministry
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Gombs(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:

grin grin

I tire o
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by PastorKun(m): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2013
idnoble135:

It's a Pastor and Partner's conference, what is she doing there if she is not a partner or a pastor

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Joagbaje(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Oga joe revelling in his vain glory as usual grin

And what is vain glory in my post. That a First Lady speaking in tongues and worshiping God. That's a testimony .

@uncle Joe
I guess you are in Lagos for the IPPC jamboree, how can we hook up? smiley

Uncle You said so last time but didn't show up.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2013
@Pastor Kun, kindly do not joke with spiritual matters as they have very dare consequences that could affect generations unborn. If you don't understand some things, why not ask? You stand a better chance to learn and have things explained to you.
@gombs, yes she won and we had Bro Strive Masiyiwa being the number 1 partner for the 4th year running...GLORY TO GOD!
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Joagbaje(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Pastor Kun:

It's a Pastor and Partner's conference, what is she doing there if she is not a partner or a pastor

She's not only a partner , she's a member GBAM! Oya faint!

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by Joagbaje(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Pastor Kun:

What is the worldly thing?
Re: Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference by PastorKun(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Joagbaje:

She's not only a partner , she's a member GBAM! Oya faint!

I should faint because a woman is a member of your church You must be kidding me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Eid Ul Adha Wishes SMS Greetings Messages Hindi Urdu / Who Follows Jesus Mode Of Worship, Moslem Or Christian? / Islam In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.