Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. (5811 Views)

Story closed / I Find It Difficult Keeping Ladies As Friends . I Always Wana Go Down With Them / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 4:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Goodmorning everybody,my name is obinna am from delta state.pls fnds dont insult me becux of my poor English rather give me an advice has a brother or a friend.=Here goes my story,i have a girlfnd who i started dating since last xmas all 2ru we have not seen eachother since then due to our distance but since after the xmas which we saw eachother face2face we always call eachother on phone more than 4times everyday but since this month i begin to notice changes in her.what i mean is this,i called this girl two weeks ago when i called she told me that she's going to call me back later,i said to myself ok if you say so.after waited for mins for her to call me back she didnt call,i said ok since she didnt call let me call her but when i called her back i notice that she's makin a call,i waited for like 1hour before she ends the call beside is not time for night call.well later she called me back when she called she told me that shes sorry that a fnd called her,that i shud not be angry.i asked her if its a guy that called her she said yes that shes sorry i told her no problem since i trust her.four days ago this samething happened again she also said that she's sorry that a fnd called her i said no problem that all is well that i trust her so we started talking normal again but the same thing happend yesterday night which got me confused,i called her around 8.45pm last night when i was calling her she didn't pick my call but i keep calling her she didn't pick up,i said to myself is like she don sleep but my mind was telling me that she has not nt slept off.so i say let me try again so i started calling her again but she didn't pick up but when i wanted to call her the last one she busy the call,i called her again she busy the call like 3times before she pick up and told me that she will call me back,that her sister who she's staying with is back i cut the call.so i waited for her call again she didnt call so i said to myself use another to call her so i use my guy phone to call her but her number was writing number busy for almost 30mins that i was calling her before i slept off,when i woke up this early morning i check my phone to know if i cud see her missed calls but i see non,i also called her number it was switch off.am confuse about all this things if i tell her that she's cheatin on me or even say anything like that to her she will take it as if i dnt trust her nd she will be very angry with me.friends i need your advices on what to do.all i said is not a joke but truth.pls advice me
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by bigt2(m): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Call her in the afternoon and dialogue, or better still, offload your mind of her thoughts. you may love her, but it is gradually turning to infatuation!!
Give yourself a break and wait whether she might change.

1 Like

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2013
big-t:
Call her in the afternoon and dialogue, or better still, offload your mind of her thoughts. you may love her, but it is gradually turning to infatuation!!
Give yourself a break and wait whether she might change.
bros if its easy for me to break up with her i wud hav done dat since.each time i think of break up i begin to hav fear that am not goin to get sumone like her again and i cant stay a day without calling or hearin her voice.she knows is my weak point
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Mynd44: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2013
For all we know, your mind is playing tricks on you

3 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by alnaijiri(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2013
For almost every guy, the first time he's being played, he feels that he'd be givin up too much to just let the girl go. Trust me, your gf is no good. Stop wasting time and energy on her and do something with your life before settling with a girl.
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Burger01(m): 6:02am On Nov 22, 2013
@Op, you get wahala sa! The writing is clear on the wall. Take your mind off her and forge ahead in life abeg. Some girls are just not worth the stress. Concentrate on your studies or business and every other thing shall follow including a woman that's meant for you

Abeg dey sleep well because you might develop physotomiac illness..

angry
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: For all we know, your mind is playing tricks on you
pls guy can you tell me what u mean more
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Burger01: @Op, you get wahala sa! The writing is clear on the wall. Take your mind off her and forge ahead in life abeg. Some girls are just not worth the stress. Concentrate on your studies or business and every other thing shall follow including a woman that's meant for you

angry
thank u bros
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2013
alnaijiri: For almost every guy, the first time he's being played, he feels that he'd be givin up too much to just let the girl go. Trust me, your gf is no good. Stop wasting time and energy on her and do something with your life before settling with a girl.
hmm thanks for your advice
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by mencade6: 6:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Energito: bros if its easy for me to break up with her i wud hav done dat since.each time i think of break up i begin to hav fear that am not goin to get sumone like her again and i cant stay a day without calling or hearin her voice.she knows is my weak point
my guy, come let me advice you as a brother, let go of that gal. She is a player, she doesnt value, the distance between you and her as destroyed your relationship. I am telling you to forget her, wetin dey worry you for head sef? That your girl is pure runs gal, a big liar, a player, an ashawo.
As my brother, i want you to delete her number, tell yourself its over with her. The truth is if you never ffffuuukkc that girl you are just a signboard to her. Abeg, no kill yourself for any gal, they are not worth you ooo.
the other call is from a guy that is baaanging and fffuuking her pu.ci very well and everyday. Its the truth. I want make d tin pain make u wise up. ''they say, he who he loves he scold''.
When a girl is with u she is yours, when she is gone she belongs to all the men. Toto no dey read meter, d tin no get gauge or measurement. Leave her! Leave her!! Leave her!!! I have done my best for you. Bye and goodluck

12 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by wasak(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2013
quit that relationship even if u have to jump. the fence. I know u ll be thinking it's impossible but I can assure you that a sharper guy is involved...
otherwise get another gf and make her a supplement albeit incognito... even if she comes around make sure u shatter her heart into. rags!
Stupid girl of a dull boyfriend!
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2013
wasak: quit that relationship even if u have to jump. the fence. I know u ll be thinking it's impossible but I can assure you that a sharper guy is involved...
otherwise get another gf and make her a supplement albeit incognito... even if she comes around make sure u shatter her heart into. rags!
Stupid girl of a dull boyfriend!
hmm tanx
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: my guy, come let me advice you as a brother, let go of that gal. She is a player, she doesnt value, the distance between you and her as destroyed your relationship. I am telling you to forget her, wetin dey worry you for head sef? That your girl is pure runs gal, a big liar, a player, an ashawo.
As my brother, i want you to delete her number, tell yourself its over with her. The truth is if you never ffffuuukkc that girl you are just a signboard to her. Abeg, no kill yourself for any gal, they are not worth you ooo.
the other call is from a guy that is baaanging and fffuuking her pu.ci very well and everyday. Its the truth. I want make d tin pain make u wise up. ''they say, he who he loves he scold''.
When a girl is with u she is yours, when she is gone she belongs to all the men. Toto no dey read meter, d tin no get gauge or measurement. Leave her! Leave her!! Leave her!!! I have done my best for you. Bye and goodluck
tanx
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by jmoore(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Port and have a good night's sleep
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Enegod(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Energito: Goodmorning everybody,my name is obinna am from delta state.pls fnds dont insult me becux of my poor English rather give me an advice has a brother or a friend.=Here goes my story,i have a girlfnd who i started dating since last xmas all 2ru we have not seen eachother since then due to our distance but since after the xmas which we saw eachother face2face we always call eachother on phone more than 4times everyday but since this month i begin to notice changes in her.what i mean is this,i called this girl two weeks ago when i called she told me that she's going to call me back later,i said to myself ok if you say so.after waited for mins for her to call me back she didnt call,i said to myself ok since she didnt call let me call her but when i called her back i notice that she's makin a call,i waited for like 1hour before she ends the call beside is not time for night call.well later she called me back when she called she told me that shes sorry that a fnd called her,that i shud not be angry.i asked her if its a guy that called her she said yes that shes sorry i told her no problem since i trust her.four days ago this samething happened again she also said that she's sorry that a fnd called her i said no problem that all is well that i trust her so we started talking normal again but the same thing happend yesterday night which got me confused,i called her around 8.45pm last night when i was calling her she didn't pick my call but i keep calling her she didn't pick up,i said to myself is like she don sleep but my mind was telling me that she has not nt slept off.so i say let me try again so i started calling her again but she didn't pick up but when i wanted to call her the last one she busy the call,i called her again she busy the call like 3times before she pick up and told me that she will call me back,that her sister who she's staying with is back i cut the call.so i waited for her call again she didnt call so i said to myself use another to call her so i use my guy phone to call her but her number was writing number busy for almost 30mins that i was calling her before i slept off,when i woke up this early morning i check my phone to know if i cud see her missed calls but i see non,i also called her number it was switch off.am confuse about all this things if i tell her that she's cheatin on me or even say anything like that to her she will take it as if i dnt trust her nd she will be very angry with me.friends i need your advices on what to do.all i said is not a joke but truth.pls advice me
the title of this music should have been "I said to myself"

1 Like

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by HisRib(f): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Energito: Goodmorning everybody,my name is obinna am from delta state.pls fnds dont insult me becux of my poor English rather give me an advice has a brother or a friend.=Here goes my story,i have a girlfnd who i started dating since last xmas all 2ru we have not seen eachother since then due to our distance but since after the xmas which we saw eachother face2face we always call eachother on phone more than 4times everyday but since this month i begin to notice changes in her.what i mean is this,i called this girl two weeks ago when i called she told me that she's going to call me back later,i said to myself ok if you say so.after waited for mins for her to call me back she didnt call,i said ok since she didnt call let me call her but when i called her back i notice that she's makin a call,i waited for like 1hour before she ends the call beside is not time for night call.well later she called me back when she called she told me that shes sorry that a fnd called her,that i shud not be angry.i asked her if its a guy that called her she said yes that shes sorry i told her no problem since i trust her.four days ago this samething happened again she also said that she's sorry that a fnd called her i said no problem that all is well that i trust her so we started talking normal again but the same thing happend yesterday night which got me confused,i called her around 8.45pm last night when i was calling her she didn't pick my call but i keep calling her she didn't pick up,i said to myself is like she don sleep but my mind was telling me that she has not nt slept off.so i say let me try again so i started calling her again but she didn't pick up but when i wanted to call her the last one she busy the call,i called her again she busy the call like 3times before she pick up and told me that she will call me back,that her sister who she's staying with is back i cut the call.so i waited for her call again she didnt call so i said to myself use another to call her so i use my guy phone to call her but her number was writing number busy for almost 30mins that i was calling her before i slept off,when i woke up this early morning i check my phone to know if i cud see her missed calls but i see non,i also called her number it was switch off.am confuse about all this things if i tell her that she's cheatin on me or even say anything like that to her she will take it as if i dnt trust her nd she will be very angry with me.friends i need your advices on what to do.all i said is not a joke but truth.pls advice me

Obinna, I know you are in love, but you need to stop giving this girl so much attention. Clearly, she's taking you for granted. Based on her behavior as you've explained it, she's definitely cheating on you with possibly more than one guy.

Take 3 days for yourself. Hang out with fiends & don't contact her. If she calls you, tell her the truth about how you feel. If she doesn't call, just forget her.

You sound like an amazingly sweet guy! This chick doesn't deseve you.

3 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by chiboy1928(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Burger01: @Op, you get wahala sa! The writing is clear on the wall. Take your mind off her and forge ahead in life abeg. Some girls are just not worth the stress. Concentrate on your studies or business and every other thing shall follow including a woman that's meant for you

angry
Lol.
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

Obinna, I know you are in love, but you need to stop giving this girl so much attention. Clearly, she's taking you for granted. Based on her behavior as you've explained it, she's definitely cheating on you with possibly more than one guy.

Take 3 days for yourself. Hang out with fiends & don't contact her. If she calls you, tell her the truth about how you feel. If she doesn't call, just forget her.

You sound like an amazingly sweet guy! This chick doesn't deseve you.

tanx
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by tellwisdom: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2013
Mugu, sleep never worry u angry

3 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2013
tellwisdom: Mugu, sleep never worry u angry
k
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2013
I know the feeling bruv.

Your 4 phone calls a day is not going to pacify her, keep her warm or cure the ache in her loins cheesy

You are simply not there for her and distance has become yoir enemy. Another sharper man don dey arrange the babe. It was inevitable. Move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2013
tellwisdom: Mugu, sleep never worry u angry

So falling in love is now a sign of being a mugu?

I pity your case. cry

2 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2013
If I may ask, how can you be calling someone like that, don't you know its annoying........

Stop calling her and get yourself busy, do something with your life, make something out of your life and women will flock around you..

By the way who says you can't get someone better than her?.....

How can you say you're dating someone and you haven't seen her for almost a year.

Stop disturbing her......

No girl has ever received more than two missed call from me........

I stop giving a fvck since 1880

4 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Waspy(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Its crazy when we're in love and we think we can't get a better lover/partner. @Op, no be you dis thing go first do o. It happens to the bests of our kind. You got to move on and leave her behind
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by tellwisdom: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2013
pDude:

So falling in love is now a sign of being a mugu?

I pity your case. cry

Which love??..... Hahaha..Anoda mugu sad
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Latnok95(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Call 4times a day? In this new Era of the internet? Wateva happened to 2go,BBM and whatsapp tho sad
O.P, Change the means of communications and your wild thinking will be different. Besides,the way you keep calling her repeatedly is harassment to me.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by pasqal09: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2013
*smh* being in a distant relationsship is just like being single.
OP, the summary of the whole thing is that u've being replaced. So get over it.

2 Likes

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Moxie4lyf(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2013
@OP, I guess your major challenge isnt the girl but your Emotional Imbalance....
We must not forget that though we are emotional beings, we are also Intellectual beings...
The handwriting on the wall is clear enough; two things can be deduced from her attitude and that could be either She is getting bored with you and the relationship or She is totally done with you but just wanna play nice....
That notwitstanding, my guy, Use your Head....Dont let her open her Mouth and plainly tell you it's over before you know what next to do; Do something before its too late.
The earlier the better 'cos you might find it harder latter on...
And NOTE: If she observes you've changed towards her, she might come pleading and giving "silly" excuses, dont let that decieve you 'cos it's a normal thing for ladies ....
Her words might decieve but her actions Can't
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by mecussey(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Bros...you have become a nuisanse. Why would you be calling someone 4 x a day. Would you had taken it if she was calling you 4 x day. You are the one who has problems. My advise for you, is to attract the girl you love and not chase her. Check through the topics on Nairaland you will find a way to attract any woman you love.
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Energito: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2013
I thank you guys so much.i even ask her this morning what happen last 9t but she lied to me that she didn't make any call.tnk you guy so much
Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by Dubemkelly(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Love is a two way thing not one sided,if it becomes unrequited then its not worth it. Give da girl some breathing space man

1 Like

Re: I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. by debetmx(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Energito: Goodmorning everybody,my name is obinna am from delta state.pls fnds dont insult me becux of my poor English rather give me an advice has a brother or a friend.=Here goes my story,i have a girlfnd who i started dating since last xmas all 2ru we have not seen eachother since then due to our distance but since after the xmas which we saw eachother face2face we always call eachother on phone more than 4times everyday but since this month i begin to notice changes in her.what i mean is this,i called this girl two weeks ago when i called she told me that she's going to call me back later,i said to myself ok if you say so.after waited for mins for her to call me back she didnt call,i said ok since she didnt call let me call her but when i called her back i notice that she's makin a call,i waited for like 1hour before she ends the call beside is not time for night call.well later she called me back when she called she told me that shes sorry that a fnd called her,that i shud not be angry.i asked her if its a guy that called her she said yes that shes sorry i told her no problem since i trust her.four days ago this samething happened again she also said that she's sorry that a fnd called her i said no problem that all is well that i trust her so we started talking normal again but the same thing happend yesterday night which got me confused,i called her around 8.45pm last night when i was calling her she didn't pick my call but i keep calling her she didn't pick up,i said to myself is like she don sleep but my mind was telling me that she has not nt slept off.so i say let me try again so i started calling her again but she didn't pick up but when i wanted to call her the last one she busy the call,i called her again she busy the call like 3times before she pick up and told me that she will call me back,that her sister who she's staying with is back i cut the call.so i waited for her call again she didnt call so i said to myself use another to call her so i use my guy phone to call her but her number was writing number busy for almost 30mins that i was calling her before i slept off,when i woke up this early morning i check my phone to know if i cud see her missed calls but i see non,i also called her number it was switch off.am confuse about all this things if i tell her that she's cheatin on me or even say anything like that to her she will take it as if i dnt trust her nd she will be very angry with me.friends i need your advices on what to do.all i said is not a joke but truth.pls advice me

Guy free her sharpaly. Please don't make the mistake we made in the past. The red flags were there but we trusted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) / Just For Fun: Describe Your Future Wife/husband. / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.