Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Score Above 300 In Your JAMB-UTME 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score Above 300 In Your JAMB-UTME 2014 (2384 Views)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / Only 4.8% Scored 250 And Above In This Year Jamb Result,while 3 Scored Above 300 / JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score Above 300 In Your JAMB-UTME 2014 by disc20: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Dear fellow Nairalanders, We all know that Jamb registration is in progress and preparation is on top gear. Again, it will intreast to know that most university considers high JAMB score in addition to post UTME Score for admission placement. Please I want to ask, what strategies, tips and trick can someone adopt to score as high as 300+ in the coming JAMB UTME Exam. Please, if you have constructive and legitimate ideas, let's share here so that we'll help our teaming youth get admission this year with ease. Please do not spam this thread or put your phone number, just share your tips. Thank you. Happy discussion. I can't wait to hear from the first author smiley
Re: How To Score Above 300 In Your JAMB-UTME 2014 by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2013
1. Be dedicated to studying: If you intend to study for two (2) hours per day, do it everyday without missing a day.

2. Choice of textbook: I used Lamlad when I was preparing for mine (years ago), I find it very easy to understand, you might want to try your hands on different text and decide which one makes studying easy for you.

3. Past Question: After reading for the day, I do solve atleast a year past question. It's my way of building confidence against the exam. DON'T FOOL YOURSELF WITH THIS ONE; if you're cheating by looking at the answer on the back page then you're fooling yourself. It's also advisable to stay away from past question before studying; when you fail the attempted year, it makes you think less of yourself.

4. Study Buddy: Get a serious study buddy, probably your old class mate.

5. Study hour: I am an all "nighter" and it does work for me, some people can't stud at night. Observe your best hour and use it effectively.

6. Food and Fun: Don't starve yourself , have enough fun. Don't put your life on hold because you're writing jamb.

7. Internet/Phone: Caution yourself, you might want to change your phone model to a model with no internet access. Hand over your computer to your dad/mom, until the exam is over.

8. Motivation and Compensation: Motivate yourself with things around you. Compensate every success.

9. Read it, Say it, Believe it: I wrote my desired score on a sticker and pasted it on the refrigerator, so I get to see it everyday.

NB: I didn't score up to 300, but my score was in the 70th percentile (288 or there about).

1 Like

Re: How To Score Above 300 In Your JAMB-UTME 2014 by moscow406(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

When Engineering Couple Fight / COMPLETE Unical Post UTME Past Question 4 ART Students / Is It Possible To Change An ICAN Examination Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.