Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation (70832 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / 7 Reasons For Delayed Periods Among Women / What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by iceboo: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello house. Pls I need ur help in advicing me if I'm taking d wrong step. My boyfriend is suffering premature ejaculation and its making me really depressed to d extent that he proposed to me and I rejected it. He has taken different medicines to help it but nothing has changed.I knw he's not sick- he jst can't control his mind.... A friend of mine recommended SAMSU OIL; they say it reduces sensitivity during sex, thereby making a man last longer. pls who knows about it? Does it have side effect and pls, the experts in d house, what do u recommend? . Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by iceboo: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Pls someone should reply. Plsssss

1 Like

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by xtayle(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Place him on T..R..E..V...O. His sex. life will never remain d same. Zeroeightzero33511538
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by iceboo: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
xtayle: Place him on T..R..E..V...O. His sex. life will never remain d same. Zeroeightzero33511538
Pls what is TREVO? Do u sell it?
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by xtayle(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Yes I sell it. Its an all round health supplement. Any body dysfunction is essentially a lack of one nutrient or another. But T.....R...E......V....O supply all nutrient that will make the body function optimally without falling sick ever again if u continue. U will agree with me that quick ejac is a serious sickness.
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by saintruky(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2013
iceboo: Hello house. Pls I need ur help in advicing me if I'm taking d wrong step. My boyfriend is suffering premature ejaculation and its making me really depressed to d extent that he proposed to me and I rejected it. He has taken different medicines to help it but nothing has changed.I knw he's not sick- he jst can't control his mind.... A friend of mine recommended SAMSU OIL; they say it reduces sensitivity during sex, thereby making a man last longer. pls who knows about it? Does it have side effect and pls, the experts in d house, what do u recommend? . Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ .

Samsu has no side effect. U can try a ta of anaranil, but it has side effects such as yawning, dizziness etc.. d cure todat is oil beans. Anaf work best.

2 Likes

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by nd4delta(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
You can now buy Samsu Oil and effectively treat premature ejaculat1on in Nigeria. Call 2348060073677 For Samsu Oil. It really works pretty well for premature ejaculat1on and for a perfect erectio*n. I will teach you how to live without samsu oil after you have used it a while. Please this herbal mixture is for external use only and no known side effect. You will get an American herbal supplement for free if you buy a dozen of Samsu oil. Now if the woman is having problem with her libido or your wife is the type that hardly gets aroused, we have a herbal supplement from spain called Spanish fly. Spanish fly is a pill that has been used in spain for over 300 years to boost libido in women. Spanish fly is an extract from natural plants and animals so its not like other pharmaceutical drugs with many side effects. This product is without colour and smell, many prefer mixing it in wine and drinks. Spanish fly also works for men but it has a fantastic effect on women. Please Sex is only meant for the married, the inability of a man or woman to perform well during sex should not give any of them the option of seeking a better partner/performer elsewhere. For every problem, there is a solution, it's just that you have not done enough to find it. It is very important that you patiently read, understand and follow every instruction contained in the link below in other to achieve a perfect result. You can actually be permanently cured from a severe case of premature ejaculat1on. Call me (08060073677) if you are stuck but for now start by clicking on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nd4delta/posts#3467621

Office Address: NO 1 Onibeju street Shangisha-Magodo, off Ibadan road toll gate Lagos Nigeria.
Below is a photo of Dr Dharmawan H. Samsu, the inventor of Samsu super oil.
Looking for where to buy Samsu oil in Lagos State 08060073677
" " " Port Harcourt 08032924652
Ogun state 08058251315
" " " Accra Ghana 233244497276
For Locations outside the above cities (Europe,America etc) please call or Whatsapp 2349037992207

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by nd4delta(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samsu Super Oil for natural erecti*n and Premature ejaculati*n can be used to cure ED and PE today with the procedure that i am going to send to your mail box.
The very first time you apply this awesome treatment, you will not be denied your desired pleasure, but I want my customers to enjoy sex without any medication at all after using Samsu Oil for a while.
The beautiful truth about samsu is that after various research there is yet to be any known Samsu Oil side effect apart from a possibility of addiction. This product is being sold to married men alone in order to improve thier marital relationship.
You are free to ask people who have used Samsu Oil about their experience and you will be amazed at their testimonies.This is one of the best ways to treat premature ejaculati*n and weak erecti*n fast, properly and with great safety from 2015 and beyond. Good enough you can buy Samsu Oil from Lagos and a few other West African countries.
Please note that premature ejaculati*n is not a disease that will help you a lot when its time to perform without Samsu oil.
Call David now to place an order 2348060073677, 2348176205626.
Office Address: NO 10 Love-all street Ikosi, off Ibadan road toll gate Lagos Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by REDLEEPS: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by onyiicletus(m): 1:31am On Mar 30, 2016
B.U.O INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED sole agent/ marketers of PD. Samsu Product in Africa Address:
My friends, you can get your Samsu oil today, if you are desirous of improving on your sex life. your partner will adore you. it does the following;
1. It produces male strength and give you stamina and durability in sexual intercourse.
2. It corrects poor Attention and premature expulsion.
3. it makes you to last longer in bed.

It is made of Zingiberis rhizoma extract and mycroetices Fluid. It is manufactured by P.D SAMSU COY in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The beauty of samsu oil is that it has no side effects. Give it a try today and you will be happy you did. call me on 08032004672. You can also google samsu oil for more information. let's go there.

82 Upper Iweka Opposite Ibru Fish Junction onitsha. call us on 0818954020 08033215190

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by Cutehector(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2016
saintruky:

Samsu has no side effect. U can try a ta of anaranil, but it has side effects such as yawning, dizziness etc.. d cure todat is oil beans. Anaf work best.
please explain this ur comment abeg. What is anaf? And what is oil beans? And what is anaranil?
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Cutehector:
please explain this ur comment abeg. What is anaf? And what is oil beans? And what is anaranil?
He meant anafranil

1 Like

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by Samsuoil: 2:56am On Nov 07, 2016
SAFELY CURE PREMATURE EJACULAT1ON WITH SAMSU OIL (UP TO 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU CUM)
Premature ejaculat1on has increasingly emerged as a major problem among men today with over 40 percent of men living with this problem. Only about ten in a hundred are able to boldly seek for help while others suffer it in secret. All over the Internet, there are so many posts that suggests the start-stop exercise as the ultimate solution to premature ejaculat10n but having tried this exercise, a lot of people still believe that they cannot last as long as they should in order to satisfy their partners. It doesn't matter if you last only a minute or or 3 minutes, no matter how long you last on her I am confidently guarantee that you can make a woman cum again and again. I don't know if you have have tried delay condoms and sprays to no avail but I am yet to see a thing that works as good and fast as Samsu super oil with no harmful effect. Samsu oil is superb and it is a hundred percent reliable. Every man who has used Samsu oil celebrates at the amazing efficacy that it renders to you. It is quite unfortunate that many who are suffering from premature expulsion^ are not aware of this powerful product. I assure you that the moment you apply samsu oil on your joystick* as prescribed, you will be able to perform very well for days without fear. It is not an oral drug that you swallow, rather it is meant to be applied in a small quantity around the cap of the joystick or on the entire shaft depending on how serious an individuals case may be. If you find it difficult to gain Attention* feel free to bring it to my notice and i will advice you on what will certainly work for you even if you are above 55 years. It is time for you to overcome this shameful mess.
If you are interested please call Mr David to place an order via this mobile number; 2348060073677 or whatsapp 2348037992207 . Please abstain from premarital sex as there are many dangers that follows it. Sex is meant to increase the intimacy between a woman and her husband. So enough of 'my husband does not last long in bed, with samsu oil the woman will be the one to say "I'm ok, Stop"'. As for premature expulsion*, It is all over!
There are now sellers in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ghana USA and soon it will be resold in some European countries. so dont hesitate to call or whatsApp 08037992207

1 Like

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by bossman44: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2017
saintruky:

iono understand this!!
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by ChScott(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
How much is this oil?
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by postute: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2018
It works and I was reading it on https://www.meedul.com.ng/samsu-oil-price-nigeria/ with how to use it. You might want to check how to use it by reading too. It is believed to work for up to 72 hours which is ok and will help one save some money buying drugs everytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by slimmic(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
How does one enjoy sex & cure premature ejaculation after using the samsu oil
Re: Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation by Nobody: 7:40am On May 23, 2019
OK

(1) (Reply)

338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / Please,what Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba? Where Can I Get It In Lagos. / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.