Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28183 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jmoore(m): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Ohwhy: Are u kidding me? Do u know how many friends she's got on her list? How many chats ongoing at DAT point in time? Do u know whether shes a fast Typer or slow? Do u know if she's a very busy person and replies quickly so she can continue her work? Ask urself dis questions... Never judge without knowing. Never delete without asking or u may end up missing out on a destined friend, soulmate or wife.
My destiny is in my hands.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mencade6: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Harbosede02: TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF D WAY ST.UPID GUYS CHAT...GUYS ENJOY....
Boy:helo beauty
Girl:hey
Boy:how are u?
Girl:am fyn u?
Boy:0h!am veri fyn o,u knw y?
Girl:y?
Boy:becos 2dai is d first tym in years dat am chating with an angel,babe u r so beautiful(d gurl's d.p is a comic pix)
Girl:really??aw do u knw?
Boy:4rm d way u chat,i can already imagine aw "beauty" u are..,so aw was ur nyt(NB:the tym is 9pm o)
Girl:u say??
Boy:oh!babe sori abt dat,i meant 2 say aw is ur day going.
Girl:huh??...fyn thnx
Boy:where r u nw?(this question usually piss me off!)
Girl:am at ome
Boy:k,my name is kaycee and i stay at festac,wudn't mind knwin u beta(they wud neva tell u deir real name,wich is usually e.gakanji,adio,adigun,etc)can i av ur digits
Girl: mayb later nt nw.
Boy: ok,my dad own d aus we live in hr,and mumsy lives in ikeja,she sells imported goods(abeg wu ask u?)
Girl:good to knw.
Boy: ok,are u on bbm?
Girl:am nt.
Boy:waaaaat??y nau..well am on bbm and here is my pin.526874288
Girl:is dat ur pin or ur waec reg??
(kkk.....is already offlyn).
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Sanguine(f): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Boy:becos 2dai is d first tym in years dat am chating with an angel,babe u r so beautiful(d gurl's d.p is a comic pix)
Boy:4rm d way u chat,i can already imagine aw "beauty" u are..,so aw was ur nyt(NB:the tym is 9pm o)
Boy:k,my name is kaycee and i stay at festac,wudn't mind knwin u beta(they wud neva tell u deir real name,wich is usually e.gakanji,adio,adigun,etc)can i av ur digits
Boy: ok,my dad own d aus we live in hr,and mumsy lives in ikeja,she sells imported goods(abeg wu ask u?)

Now this is a typical example of how a Stup!d guy chats with a Stup!d girl. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by rill: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Stop trying so hard to sound silly
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Slasha!:

The answer to every question they ask is just fine,fine,fine,even include how far? Sup and others. Not like they av anything to say,conversations like that normally ends with a k
This can't be compared with the way girls chat,OK? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

Now this is a typical example of how a Stup!d guy chats with a Stup!d girl. undecided
Lol. cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by drexx(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2013
The truth is that most Nigerian girls are dumb. Let's even leave chat, Nigerian girls can't even lead an interesting conversation. always waiting for the guy to do the talking. reason being that they just don't know what to say. I have met few smart girls though

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, I don jam some kyn cold girls oh... No matter how hard you try, they'd never flow with you. I no dey like doz kyn girls.
Abi ooooooooo cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2013
rill:
Stop trying so hard to sound silly
Don't mind her. I wonder what exactly is wrong with her at time. angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jmoore(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by king94(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2013
I strike dem off my list when they act that way cos dey ar a waste of tym.D annoyin part is wen they call me later to complain about my lack of interest.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2013
bukatyne: j

No rule says a guy must always start or maintain the flow of a conversation. You can change the tempo if you are not satisfied.

A simple what does your job entail/what is your course about works wonders.

Also ask a guy after his welfare like how are you etc. When he does same
Thank you jare. Some girls are so naturally dumb. They expect the guys to be the one to be starting the conversation and keep it going,only for them to be replying rubbish. angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2013
drexx: The truth is that most Nigerian girls are dumb. Let's even leave chat, Nigerian girls can't even lead an interesting conversation. always waiting for the guy to do the talking. reason being that they just don't know what to say. I have met few smart girls though
Yes, you're right.
Yesternight, one of my female friend accused me of not "keeping her company" on WhatsApp. grin
I accused her of the same thing, and she said it's not done that way. gringrin. she said "guys must be the one to say Hi first shocked... Guys must be the ones to engage them first.
Nawa oh!!
Crazy idea! embarassed
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by king94(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank you jare. Some girls are so naturally dumb. They expect the guys to be the one to be starting the conversation and keep it going,only for them to be replying rubbish. angry
Na dem sabi.I don't lose sleep over dem.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: see one here oh undecided

Wt?
tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2013
ivyy: Its simple really, it means shez just not interested in the frienship platonic or not.
I for one can't chat with my friends or pals that way. Itz great as u guyz delete sharply cause once shez not interested the k, yup sup,y etc wil continue.

why even bother and continue to waste time ?The reason why 90% of guys experience this behaviour from the ladies,is cause guyz basically do more of the wooing

I agree that some girls may go too far just trying to play safe so she doesn't come across as cheap. But at the same time, I know for sure that there are ways to engage in a good conversation without coming across as cheap or clingy.

long story short,girls who go dry during a conversation for no reason are just plain silly.

I'd just have to maintain that 80% of girls that go monosylabic during a conversation, do so cause they are just not interested. A picture could be the turn off, grammar or even mode of conversation.
@bolded,if we guys don't do it,will the girls be bold enough to woo guys if the roles were reversed? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank you jare. Some girls are so naturally dumb. They expect the guys to be the one to be starting the conversation and keep it going,only for them to be replying rubbish angry
LMAO
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by king94(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Guys dey vex ooo.If u continue wit dat kind of 'friendship',u ar on ur own oo.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by demicupid(f): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Agybabe: hehehe...lmao
Guys are not smiling o. Well it depends on your personality and how interesting you are. Some of us are busy, some of us are not in the mood, some of us don't like you, your looks, posts, etc. Some of us thinks you are irrelevant and have got nothing to offer, some of us thinks you are about to chike. Some of us thinks you can't add meaning to our lives which is bad, some of us are just busy chatting with another priority, some of us gives you k, no, kk, yes, brb, ttyl etc just to frustrate you out or make you feel unimportant. Some of us just replying so you don't feel bad that much. But girls do so mostly on pests and disturbias.
Don't blame we girls. We will remain girls.
I don't do such if I find you spectacular, interesting and with brains.
Hehehe
hmmmmm,u spoke well 4 d ladiez mehn....evrytin iz xo xo true,xo guyz,take note!....
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Ohwhy: Are u kidding me? Do u know how many friends she's got on her list? How many chats ongoing at DAT point in time? Do u know whether shes a fast Typer or slow? Do u know if she's a very busy person and replies quickly so she can continue her work? Ask urself dis questions... Never judge without knowing. Never delete without asking or u may end up missing out on a destined friend, soulmate or wife.
Abeg!!!! Keep those excuses aside! Are they reasons enough to explain why girls use monosyllabic indiscriminately?

What about guys who are busy but still take time to keep a conversation going?? Are they super humans undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Sanguine(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Wt?
tongue

grin grin ntn. grin grin.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Slasha!:

U're absolutely right. But, most of the time it's someone that u don't wanna chat with, looking at the dumb status update alone,not as if they will even spell correctly. I normally maintain the flow or change tempo like you said if it's a reasonable chat.
If you see the kind status girls are updating on my list ehn,believe me,you would feel like puking! So annoying! angry angry angry angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Sanguine(f): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Abeg!!!! Keep those excuses aside! Are they reasons enough to explain why girls use monosyllabic indiscriminately?

What about guys who are busy but still take time to keep a conversation going?? Are they super humans undecided undecided undecided

yh. grin tongue.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: Yes, you're right.
Yesternight, one of my female friend accused me of not "keeping her company" on WhatsApp. grin
I accused her of the same thing, and she said it's not done that way. gringrin. she said "guys must be the one to say Hi first shocked... Guys must be the ones to engage them first.
Nawa oh!!
Crazy idea! embarassed
Very crazy I tell you. cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

grin grin ntn. grin grin.

k
tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

yh. grin tongue.
You don start,abi? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2013
drexx: The truth is that most Nigerian girls are dumb. Let's even leave chat, Nigerian girls can't even lead an interesting conversation. always waiting for the guy to do the talking. reason being that they just don't know what to say. I have met few smart girls though
guy u hit d nail on the head
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

k
tongue
L angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Harbosede02: *Modified*itz too early 4 me start...@d comments..waheva#peace!
After trying so hard to sound silly but unfortunately you couldn't withstand the heat anymore,so you modified it. grin cheesy grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: L angry
cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: L angry

Mmm angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2013
njuwo:
Jenny: I love your write up
Ofego: thanks, what do you like about it?
Jenny: Nothing
Ofego: But you just said you liked it
Jenny: Kk
lmfao this is terribly funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.