Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62770 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee:

Joker

@OP

Have you told her how you feel?

Some girls wouldn't like to be coerced

yes nau, in poetry
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by UjSizzle(f): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis: hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks
Why do I feel like I know the girl in question? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by UjSizzle(f): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Anyway different things work for different people. Saying what you feel sometimes may not suffice if she's not into word...you may need to show her.

First things first, what does this girl like? How does she spend her free time?

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by firestar(f): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis:
yes nau, in poetry
snthesis, bonjour.
1st question:
Does she view you as her friend? Because, if not...

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis:
yes nau, in poetry
Dude, stop being a chicken. Man up and ask her out via direct communication. Let your intention be straight and concise.
What's the worst that could happen? Patapata she will just say No and that sure doesn't kill

Why do i think the girl in question is Uju

She keeps attracting 'em poetic nuccas

4 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by UjSizzle(f): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee:
Dude, stop being a chicken. Man up and ask her out via direct communication. Let your intention be straight and concise.
What's the worst that could happen? Patapata she will just say No and that sure doesn't kill

shocked I've never seen this moniker before sad
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis:
tanx Lyn, but i feel being outta of sight is being out of her life

How old are you?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by firestar(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shocked I've never seen this moniker before sad
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis: i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me
Hi snthesis. I agree with jaybee, just be straightup and tell her.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
@op my candid advice from a lot of field experience is this...

1. When you like a girl don't say it,show it. All the girls I slept with or dated were the ones I restrained myself from spilling my guts about how crazy in love I was with them.

2. Spend time with the girl- the simple fact is that with time spent emotions grow and this applies more to the ladies. Okay imagine you are a pretty lady,do you know how many romantic advances you have to deal with on a daily? Most of these men say the same things anyway,so how do you select from the pool of men drooling over you constantly? Time and sometimes though instant attraction.

3. Be reliable but still unpredictable, stop the flowers and the poems abeg if the girl wanted a pet puppy without control that will be all over her all the time, I bet she will go and buy a Lhasa alpo. Be an alpha-male

4. After two dates go for the first kiss boldly. If she kisses back then you have a new gf,if she doesn't you move ahead jor.

5. Lastly dating is a game of numbers,the more girls you meet the better your chances of meeting that girl that will like you as much as you like her.

10 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
GeneralShepherd: @op my candid advice from a lot of field experience is this...

1. When you like a girl don't say it,show it. All the girls I slept with or dated were the ones I restrained myself from spilling my guts about how crazy in love I was with them.

2. Spend time with the girl- the simple fact is that with time spent emotions grow and this applies more to the ladies. Okay imagine you are a pretty lady,do you know how many romantic advances you have to deal with on a daily? Most of these men say the same things anyway,so how do you select from the pool of men drooling over you constantly? Time and sometimes though instant attraction.

3. Be reliable but still unpredictable, stop the flowers and the poems abeg if the girl wanted a pet puppy without control that will be all over her all the time, I bet she will go and buy a Lhasa alpo. Be an alpha-male

4. After two dates go for the first kiss boldly. If she kisses back then you have a new gf,if she doesn't you move ahead jor.

5. Lastly dating is a game of numbers,the more girls you meet the better your chances of meeting that girl that will like you as much as you like her.
kooba! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
I havent woo a nigerian girl before,I only go for those who are bold enough to woo me and fu..ck the boldness outta them.
Who have time for them when I've got enough biaatches @ club e_bevande

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ChiSun27(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
ms_pee: Chocolates? Poems? Flowers? For a naija girl this season?
My brother, Christmas money is the ish now. wink
Na flower and chocolates she go chop? angry

Onye oshi x 10!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee:

cool
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
firestar:
snthesis, bonjour.
1st question:
Does she view you as her friend? Because, if not...
yea, jst friends, but i want more.....
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2013

nice one, easier said than done sha
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2013

nice one, easier said than done sha
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by lertee(f): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Give her some free 10gees for her hair.
Spoil her with some movie time .. NOT laptop movies please.

Take her to Balogun market with another I0k .. That can fetch her some new stuffs with accessories.

Then BONE her.... Don't call, ping or text .

I did that to a lady last week and the lady is all over me in social media with likes, comments that i never bargained for. The pings are uncountable
.. I know she wanna DO ME as payback but i want her to yearn for it before i give in.

NB: You can only do that to a reserved, civilized and appreciative young lady not some Runs-babe
That babe fall hand o,so she wants to do you just because you spent how much? She deserves a knock on the nose. grin tongue
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis: hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks
the thing u dnt know is that girlz dnt get attracted to you or av any feelings for u just because of gifts.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by UjSizzle(f): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
firestar:
furrystar!! cheesy
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Chubhie: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
You have to conduct a case study of her Essence codedly without her knowing before you can fashion out a programme that will be tailored with surgical precision. You the hunter and she's game. So as a hunter, you gonna need loads and loads of patience and shadowing of the game to your shooting range. Remember you only have one shot. Happy gaming! Tis quite an intresting adventure. This will only work if you truly have great plans for her o.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by 50calibre(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
sexymoma: Ask her to be your friend if she doesn't want to date you. Behave as if you never asked her out... i bet she would starting falling in love.
Try to make her laugh when you chatting with her, but chat with her on a neutral level, never talk about how you asked her out.

Try to to know her attitude, she might end up not being your kind of girl.
Just ask her to be your friend.

Damn! See crapy advise. This will be a height of desperation, and will turn her off for good.

Friendship isn't what he wants, if he needs friends, he can go hang out with his guys.

@op you already screwed up by trying the nice guy approach, those things never works for Nigerian girls. I suggest you move on & forget about this person, Nigerian girls are known for their arrogance, you keep pestering this girl, you might get slapped or your gifts smashed on your head.

Go your way, if its meant to be, she'd come around.

6 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mspee(f): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
ChiSun27:

Onye oshi x 10!!!

What did I steal from you? smiley
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Johnjnr(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
wow u mean u bought flowers, chocolate etc for a naija babe, u have done enough. The only solution now is

TOUCH AND FOLLOW...

6 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mspee(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
lil max: By their comment you shall know them

undecided undecided
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Just tell her ur ATM card pin no
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2013
screenagerjoe: Just tell her ur ATM card pin no
u no well o grin.You just remind me of one of my ex.Here is a very typical convo grin

Lynpetra:Honey,Kai you look so handsome in this cloth.It makes you look tall.I love you..

Ex: Is there anything you want to buy undecided
Lynpetra:Haba!Whwat do you mean,can't I compliment my man angry
Ex:You better name your price,cos I ve got budget....
Lynpetra:Na wa o,even if I have something in mind before to say,I no no as ......
Ex:Shut up! I know to you,my yash na angryATM machine grin grin grin.Don't worry,I go soon die for your head
Lynpetra:I dont like what you.....
Ex:Shut up,else you won't see a kobo
Lynpetra:silence

10 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: u no well o grin.You just remind me of one of my ex.Here is a very typical convo grin

Lynpetra:Honey,Kai you look so handsome in this cloth.It makes you look tall.I love you..

Lynpetra:Na wa o,even if I have something in mind before to say,I no no as ......
Ex:Shut up! I know to you,my yash na angryATM machine grin grin grin.Don't worry,I go soon die for your head
see your life..... Your ex/bf knows dat whenever you compliment him, You are 'bout to demand something frm him grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by firestar(f): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
furrystar!! cheesy

Sizzling cocktail!
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Will flower fill her up when she is hungry? angry where do u expect her to get the energy to talk to you? undecided oya take her to Mr Biggs cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: Will flower fill her up when she is hungry? angry where do u expect her to get the energy to talk to you? undecided oya take her to Mr Biggs cheesy

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: u no well o grin.You just remind me of one of my ex.Here is a very typical convo grin

chai. . . . The guy sabi treat woman sha. He dn tell u hwfa so u go knw already, some guys go dey mumu dey form maga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.