Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers (8458 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2006
j-girl, Rhodalyn likes girls.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked - it can't be
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2006
angry Afeni!! I think enough is enough!! angry

I've had enough of UR BULL CRAP angry

angry  Da hell?? angry

Just tarnishing my image just like that angry what the f^^king hell do u gain out of it?? angry

angry  Senseless hoodlum! angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2006
@j-girl kiss

It's a lie! angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2006
Afeni:

Rhodalyn, mind your business. errrr. , . . I mean, what are you chucking about cheesy grin
just tell me U love my english cool

Uhmmmmm------- but im Sorry that aint the right way to Use it embarassed

it's ''what are U Chucking On bout'' alright?? GEDDIT do i make maself clear smiley
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2006
moladun:

rhodalys my bestest flends hows are yous, i am missed u, come and gavein me a kisses kiss kiss
moladun:

rhodalyns, it looked liked u are tireds, came and slept on my beds, leme took u to pardise, as i would showing u what love is,
moladun:

it arent the firsts o, we are doned it before so manys times, and she loving it, asked her, shes so good, babe, i want to feeling u in my armsssssss kiss kiss
angry pathetic girl!! angry

leave ,my name Outta ya embarrassing post!!! GEDDIT?? angry
I don't Suppose U do Cuz U're too dumb!!! angry
nahhhhhhhh i wont come and sleep On your bed Cuz U stink! embarassed and U know Rhodalyn doesnt roll with them kind people embarassed awwww sorri! sad cry aint your fault, when U begin to smell beter, holla at me wink

[move] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/move]
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2006
Afeni:

j-girl, Rhodalyn likes girls.
nahhhhhh Afeni, thats where u get me wrong wink i dont like gurl[b]s[/b], I've only ever loved One woman, note, woman not gurl wink

and U know who that is?? wink

U wonna know who that is?? wink

U really wonna know?? wink

follow me down Afeni cheesy

downnnnnnnnnnnn tongue

down in the valley where nobody leaves cheesy

there was a big fat mama who washes her clothes cheesy

She washes them here cheesy

She washes them there cheesy

Cliya cheesy

Cliya cheesy

Awugi cheesy

Awugi cheesy

that woman is cheesy

angry Ur MAMA!!!!!!! aFENI!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2006
What are you chucking about (the "chucking" is geared towards Rhodalyn. I have no idea where that silly girl got that pathetic word from cheesy

nahhhhhhhhhh-------- thats not the right way to use it Afeni smiley
IF U want to Copy my Use of the english language, U gotta Copy Correctly not blindly smiley

the Correct thing to Say is '' what are U Chucking On bout'' do i make maself Clear?? smiley
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by 2cantango(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2006
Goodness me, will this rubbish ever end? undecided

Baby girl, please do not even respond to anything that moladun posts - juicy news for you regarding that when we catch up online later wink

Is your final exam today baby girl? - are you nervous? shocked tongue kiss kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2006
bwhahahaha, lawd knows this is fun, lol.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2006
[move]YaY!!!!!! cheesy Yay cheesy Yay!!!!!! cheesy[/move]

baby gurl is here!!!!!!

yeah!! baby gurl, my final paper is today YaY!!!!!! I've just finished with the first One and Im in skuul right now Cuz i got ma last One at two and i thought It be better to just hang around cheesy

Guess what baby gurl?? there was this quest bout ''dummy'' Stuff and right then and there i remembered shishi the dummy guy cheesy cheesy

lol baby gurl cheesy dont sweat it, i aint got tyme for moladurupiggy cheesy

I'll hit U on messenger Once im home alright kiss kiss kiss kiss
i had a nice Chat with Efani yesterday
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2006
aloib:

bwhahahaha, lawd knows this is fun, lol.
bwhahaha, lawd knows it Sure is fun! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!! bwahahaha grin cheesy cheesy grin!!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2006
hope i can get to hear of the juicy news too grin grin
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2006
aloib:

hope i can get to hear of the juicy news too grin grin
Only after U wipe Ur mouth On the Ground grin hope U know how that is done aloib?? grin
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by 2cantango(f): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2006
@baby girl:

Woo Hoo Your final paper today

That is so cool baby girl - I'm doin my happy dance for ya grin cheesy cheesy

I'm glad you had a good chat with Efani - I hope things are cool between you both wink cheesy cheesy

[move] [/move]
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2006
rhods , hows that done
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2006
Lmao baby gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy Im gonna steal that Smiley right now! angry

[move] cheesy cheesy tongue[/move]

Im also doing my happy dance baby gurl

[move] [/move]

yeah!! baby gurl, we had a cuul chat cheesy it was really funny cheesy i'll tell ya 8ter wink all part of the juicy news, not meant for inquisitive ears like lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2006
Lmao babu gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy

[move]Guess what shocked shocked shocked [/move]

i was banned again yesterday shocked shocked shocked but thats no news U know cheesy cheesy cheesy

but i really think that was power abusing ON Seun's part lipsrsealed just Cuz he made this really silly Comment and i put him where he deserved to be!! cheesy!"

i didnt even feel that ban Cuz i was just bout to log Off plus I was Chatting with Efani too, what more Could i ask for?? cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2006
aloib:

rhods , hows that done

Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2006
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2006
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by 2cantango(f): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2006
Lmao baby girl cheesy - another ban shocked

You re-tell events in a way that cracks me up!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

[move] [/move]

I'll be waiting for you in messenger baby girl - yes indeedy, much juicy news to catch up on cheesy cheesy

Things I can't even hint at in here shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2006
Lmao baby gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

im meant to Crack U Up U know cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeah!! baby gurl, much juicy news to catch Up On cheesy cheesy news which aint meant for inquisite ears like lipsrsealed

[move] grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin![/move]

I'll hit U Up should I?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Badman888(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2006
crayola shishi u wont go and get married u re here complaining about teenagers , u insecure adult angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2006
i think theres only one thing we need to say to shishi.

its grin

listen to this grin

GET angry

A angry

LIFE angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2006
IF U AVE A LIFE GET A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A REASONABLE ONE angry grin
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2006
ThaTs MA GuRL!!!!!!! that love-vendor needs to get a life!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Badman888(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2006
i tell u, we used to run thins together but its as if when he got married to eve his life crumbled like WTC
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2006
Badman888:

crayola shishi u wont go and get married u re here complaining about teenagers , u insecure adult angry
exactly!! U tell him, U tell him Badman he's an Insecured adult who's Scared he's gonna die Out of hunger One day embarassed cry and thats the reason why he keeps thinking he's DaDs Cash!!!

[move] [/move]
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2006
Badman888:

i tell u, we used to run thins together but its as if when he got married to eve his life crumbled like WTC
Lmao
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2006
LOL lol lol grin
Badman is back and running
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2006
aloib:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

. / How Do You Manage Anger? / Describe Year 2023 With 'One Word'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.