Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? (3723 Views)

See Yvonne Nelson Looking Gorgeous In All White And Braids / Wow, Guys See Yvonne Nelson Showing Off Her Hot Selling Point / SEE Yvonne Nelson Looking Cute And Sweet; Goes Coverless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by chidisco124: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
She looks abnormal n dis picture..

My opinion.
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Ladybianca(f): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
ya, she is still cute
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by homesteady(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
She still looks ok!
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
She's gorgeous cheesy
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by icebebe(f): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
lol
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Alikaxon(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Could she had been more beautiful?
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Dannylux: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sorry but is this without make up?
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by AbuMikey(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2013

Is she just waking up from a Sleep?

Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by sakaguchi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is not important, the important thing is, how many pics did she delete before saving this one, that's how to judge hotness without make-up.

1 Like

Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Airforce1: She looks abnormal n dis picture..

My opinion.
ur chick still wanna look like her... how many times ur chick go bleach?
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Airforce1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Marthakingz: ur chick still wanna look like her... how many times ur chick go bleach?

I would just pretend as if u not talking to me.. Cuz I don't know you.
Never chatted you before and don't think you worth my time.

You're nothing but a total broke asss stranger and I don't roll with such people.

Don't u ever quote me ever again cuz I'm way above your league and those motherfuckers u roll with.

But if u must quote me, don't ever make reference to my girl friend or else u gonn have problem with me.

Bittch!

2 Likes

Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by jovialjov(f): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Minus the puffy eyes,she looks cute.
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Nwanneamakah: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
She looks VERY different undecided
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Not bad...
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by OuchDaddy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
There are evident make-up's....it's just mild on her Face!!! Let her wash her face with soap na. So we see d pimples behind d scene & den believe/judge if she's cute without make-up or not!!!!!
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by IAMBREEZY: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
she's still cute.

1 Like

Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by cumpaddre(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dats not her.

1 Like

Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by nonzy26(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Airforce1:

You're nothing but a total broke asss stranger and I don't roll with such people.

Don't u ever quote me ever again cuz I'm way above your league and those motherfuckers u roll with.

But if u must quote me, don't ever make reference to my girl friend or else u gonn have problem with me.

Bittch!

D guy no worth ur tym...buh u took dat same tym to write up to 13lines for him...CALM DOWN BROS...if na song u don write abt 1 verse for him

1 Like

Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Alikaxon(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Airforce1:

Bittch!
must u take d mata serious? Sure, he doesn't kw ur chick, so y being fret abt his nasty utterances. U re rather reflecting rudenes, yes! Cheers!!!
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by seankay(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Where is the pics? Cos there's no way that's Yvonne
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Yemlizzy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
She still looks beautiful without make-up!
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
seankay: Where is the pics? Cos there's no way that's Yvonne

Its yvonne. It's on her instagram.
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Kizuba: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
take off the wing and try again
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Airforce1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alikaxon: must u take d mata serious? Sure, he doesn't kw ur chick, so y being fret abt his nasty utterances. U re rather reflecting rudenes, yes! Cheers!!!

Off with your head.
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by NeloG: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
She is lovely without make-up. That's shows natural
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by rattlesnake(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
photochop
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by sagytariusTM1: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2013
She doesn't look like the Weavon I know.
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by litelov: 2:34am On Nov 23, 2013
this is pure beauty! she is one of the most gorgeouse africans ever lived
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by fr3do(m): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Without make up?
Is it not a pancaked face I'm seeing
Re: See Yvonne Nelson Without Makeup, Is She Still Beatiful? by Danielle22(f): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2013
I prefer dis to all her oda mary kay face.

(1) (Reply)

Photos- Kim Kardashian West Goes Braless, Shows Everything / Photos: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude In The Bathroom To Promote Her Beauty Product / Amazing Kiss Daniel Comedy Skits (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.